• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Type Of Phone Do You Have

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Well what type of mobile phone do you have.I have a Nokia 3310. But i'm getting a better phone for my birthday which is in Febuary.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Cool you have a camera phone.I can't wait untill i get mine.I don't think we should post our phone numbers though to much spam.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I have a Samsung. It has a camera in it. <3 I love little Korean phones~ xD And Japanese cars, but that's off topic. ;p

Years
I have a siemens MC60 intergrated digital camera released on the 3rd of July 2003 (my tenth birthday that year)

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I have a Nokia 1100. That is why I made a thread about making Inuyasha ringtones using the composer for Nokia phones. If you have a Nokia, you can use the notes I made in the thread, that is if you are into InuYasha![?COLOR]

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Well, I own this awsome Virgin Mobile phone. <3<3 I think the name is a bit questionable, but the phone itself works really well. You can tell whether your reception is good or not because of how many 'bars' show up on the phone's main screen.

But the coolest part about my phone is the pineapple background! Woooootness! ^____________________^

~Kelsey

Vkazuic

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
I have a new phone now, it's a Nokia 6230, my dad found it when he was working, heh lucky.

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Wow your Dad found a phone how lucky.

Kelsey ummm don't all phones have reception because my phone has.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My phone is? *picks it up* a Kyocera Blade, apparently. Oh! It?s just like this one! ^_^ I like it. It?s a little bulky to hold, but it?s not really thin and annoying like most other phones I see now. =x

Back