• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I am using this with DraStic emulator. Other roms work fine. Even Volt white 2. Before patching Pokemon White loads fine but after patching with these, loading of the rom is about 20seconds while unpatched is almost instant. Pokemon Volt WHite 2 loads also in an instant

e3

Years
^Yeah I get that too.
It doesn't seem to affect the game though

Also, did you manage to get the Event codes working? They don't work on my copy of DraStic and I want the events

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2015
I started with a Snivy that had Contrary but I accidentally reset my NoZoomer but now it has Overgrow instead of Contrary, I've reset it many times but Snivy still has Overgrow.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
need help, I'm using DraStic and when I try to play pokemon Blaze Black it hangs after I press new game(dimly lit picture of prof. juniper)... I tried testing my copy of pokemon Blaze Black in Desmume and it works... any help on what I can do to make it work on DraStic??

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Can someone help me please? Basically i've been trying to play this on my R4i SDHC and it has the latest kernel and everything. I tried to play it but i get a white screen or black screen. I also tried to use Retro Game Fan's firmware and stuff and i tried to use YSMenu to boot it up and it worked for about 2mins but then it freezes and i have to restart the whole system. Someone please help me as i really want to play this on my DSI.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Hi how do I know if the patch has worked? Because the title screen is the same as the original black version.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
This isn't related to this hack but it is related to one of Drayanos other hacks. Sacred Gold. (I couldn't find a thread)

Has anyone managed to patch a ROM on an android device? The patch file has a .patch extension and none of the patchers for android can work with it. (I'd do it through my computer..but it's out of service right now...)

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
This isn't related to this hack but it is related to one of Drayanos other hacks. Sacred Gold. (I couldn't find a thread)

Has anyone managed to patch a ROM on an android device? The patch file has a .patch extension and none of the patchers for android can work with it. (I'd do it through my computer..but it's out of service right now...)

You can patch it only with pc , believe me I tried several times with android,do not worked.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 8, 2021
This is really cool! The only thing I would suggest is adding pokemon from X and Y into this... but it's awesome! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Besides the obvious are there any substantial differences between these and VW/BB 2?

I'm just trying to decide which one I'll play. Have the exact same changes been made to all of them?

MMF

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I don´t know if someone post this before, but I found minor bug. Stats affecting attacks, like tail whip, growl and leer, are working differently for my snivy and foes. If I use that attack, stats of opponent´s Pokémon decreases. But when opponent´s Pokémon use some of this moves, my stats grows.

EDIT: Sorry, it´s not bug. I didn´t notice Snivy´s ability Contrary

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 25, 2015
Owww i wanted to play on my DS whitout losing my save :( i cant abandon Samurott *-*

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
sup just wanna say i really like the rom << and i would say the only thing that this rom still need would items that does the job of those dam hm(like every game i guess) ;( but else than that really cool rom lots of mon wich i really like but the game event cheat on r4 would need a bit of chekup (havent been able to make them work meyby its just me QQ) really like the game

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
I have a problem to get Blaze Black working on my R4 card.

I always get the Error-Message. (An error has occured. Please turn off the Power) Tried diffrent roms (EU and US) and updated to the last Kernel Version (Wood R4 1.64). Works fine on PC but not on DSi

Any solution?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
I have a problem to get Blaze Black working on my R4 card.

I always get the Error-Message. (An error has occured. Please turn off the Power) Tried diffrent roms (EU and US) and updated to the last Kernel Version (Wood R4 1.64). Works fine on PC but not on DSi

Any solution?

Do you have an android phone or device? If so, you can try downloading the DraStic emulator and play through there. Hope that can help you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Do you have an android phone or device? If so, you can try downloading the DraStic emulator and play through there. Hope that can help you.

Sadly my phone is not good enough for the emulator. It seems I have to play it on PC, a shame.

Edit: Tried a different SD card and it works

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Just Finished a Poison Pokemon Monotype challenge using Blaze Black's latest version (the harder version, not the clean version). Everything was smooth as can be and more difficult than I thought (not too much though, just enough) It made me rethink a few move sets and forced me to play more strategically. I have included a link to this thread in my signature to hopefully help advertise but its already pretty well known i think. (ehh can't hurt i suppose) Thanks for this hack and keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Anybody know how to edit the trainer for this, I'm asking because I have already tried, but when I recompresed the rom, my firt battle, end being against a Doctor Bianca with a lv. 25 Jinx....?

When I opened the files in the Trainer editor, most where edited, and not only that but, they where in different order, is this normal or did I do something wrong?

Back