• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Bigfoot real

is bigfoot real

• yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
lets ponder on for days and days

personly i think hes real because of the patterson video and even holiwoods best costume designers could not remake a costume to look as real as that

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
He may have been real once upon a time but personally, I think he's either made up or extinct. All these pictures are from the era when cameras sucked. Now when we can take pics in Hi-def and what not, no one seems to be finding Big Foot.

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
the patterson video may not be hi def buts its pretty convincing

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
personly i think hes real because of the patterson video and even holiwoods best costume designers could not remake a costume to look as real as that

What the hell? you mean
200px-Smalfut.jpg

It depends on your concept of 'real' - the quality is awful it's probably a guy in a monkey costume.. =/

It's about as convincing as a bad quality Dr Who villain. If he is around then he's lived well over centuries then how? Does it have a mate? If not why hasn't his primate like hair changed colour? There is a massive lack of evidence.

It can't be an evolved species because there are no primates living in North America. Giving the history of hoaxes, false claims and illogical arguments, I firmly believe that Bigfoot doesn't exist

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
you can believe that but i still believe its real

p.s. shiny umbreon r u allowed to post youtube links i wanna sow you some gd bigfoot clips

What the hell? you mean
200px-Smalfut.jpg

It depends on your concept of 'real' - the quality is awful it could be a guy in a monkey costume.. =/

It's about as convincing as a bad quality Dr Who villain. If he is around then he's lived well over centuries then how? Does it have a mate? If not why hasn't his primate like hair changed colour? There is a massive lack of evidence.

It can't be an evolved species because there are no primates living in North America. Giving the history of hoaxes, false claims and illogical arguments, I firmly believe that Bigfoot doesn't exist

MONKEY costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holywoods best costume designers could not make a costume nowhere near as good as tht and dont say they could because they already treid and failed

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Well... it's hard not to believe in it o.o'

People fins like... proof and... stuff that he's out there. I personally don't care at all, but people have found some suspicious things that could have been stages, but It would have been hard to do it >>

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
MONKEY costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holywoods best costume designers could not make a costume nowhere near as good as tht and dont say they could because they already treid and failed

Source please... lets not throw around random statements and pretend they're facts.. As good as that? you can make out no detail whatsoever! =/

Also King Kong costume 1962, a guy in monkey suit:
429037278_c1a8136788.jpg

Thats 5yrs before and if you think that video is 'real', don't watch Godzilla XD

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
I don't believe that Bigfoot is real.
It was a good prank though.

I do believe in the Yeti though.

bigfoot,yeti,loch ness monster and the beast of bobmim more i belive in them all

jwilso you think youre funny but im gonna wipe tht smile off your face but am i aloud to post youtube links here??????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
bigfoot,yeti,loch ness monster and the beast of bobmim more i belive in them all

jwilso you think youre funny but im gonna wipe tht smile off your face but am i aloud to post youtube links here??????

4 age old stories/ crypto animals - with associated hoaxes for all of them, lack of reliable evidence or a logical reason at least. Could you at least explain why you believe them?

Yep, I'm the comedian of the website it would seem. Wipe my smile and every other skeptics smile away with your lack of proof. ^_^

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

You're allowed to post appropriate Youtube links D:

Loch Ness...I'm sorta doubting. These things are fun to think about, but obsessing, like obsessing always is, isn't what myths are made for. I don't think people should dedicate their lives to find the Loch Ness and Bigfoot and yadda yadda.

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
just watch this

HTML:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YktEWmLVTvM&feature=related

p.s. i have more dont think im finshed!!!!!!!!!!

(ps its in html so you can read the whole thing)

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I'll check out the vid later, not really in the mood right now
But I voted no, I don't believe in bigfoot

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
you voted you dont believe and you havent even seen tht one

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
ok youre title to your opion im gonna post another vid soon

my last vid i gotta go but just watch it!!

HTML:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-4y5q31y6XA&feature=related

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Big Foot, Nessie, dragons, they're all myths to my opinion, for they need hard proof for all the people in the face of the planet to believe. I'm with Erimgard, though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
In response to your first video: lack of things to disprove it does not act as 'evidence' of it's existence. So what if a costume has never been found? Well obviously the owner hid it :S
or the true owner never admitted to it either.
Also what's the reliability of the information on the video? totally unreliable. There is no source saying that 'Hollywood couldn't make a good monkey costume' elsewhere... It seems like some sort of Bigfoot believer propaganda.
Making a costume is like making a complex sculpture, for a perfect replica would also be difficult.

The second one... WHAT THE!?! HAVE YOU SEEN THE POSTER'S OTHER VIDEO? He finds the 'shot bigfoot'- which ironically he films and a nice clean Chewbacca costume is clearly evident. Besides it looks completely different from the PG vid (video 1 did say that a costume would be hard to copy after all). Also the dimensions are colour differ to PGs.
Sorry, but if you think all the videos on Youtube are true because they say they are and they acts as 'evidence'.. then you are very, very ignorant.

Back