• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The other day I began playing Heroes of Ruin, which a friend let me borrow, since I had no games to start with on the 3DS.

TY

I've started Far Cry 3 on Master difficulty today and i fail horribly at it... too easy to die.
Im also playing StarCraft 2 since i love RTS games

Sir Codin

Baldur's Gate
Legend of Zelda series in order of Hyrule Historia timeline (currently on Skyward Sword)
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Persona 3 Portable
Pokemon White
I Wanna Be the Guy (I don't know, why I'm doing this to me xD)

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
atm im seriously addicted to...Halo 4? i actually didnt like shooters until i played defiance(which i gave up on because i overdid the playing and now have no content to explore or accomplish...smh) but this morning my best friend got me Halo and now im more interested in the shooter genre....only thing is i used to only play rpgs so im getting ganked all the time(people on there play waaaaay better than CoD-seems im the only noob on the whole game)

i also got dragons dogma dark arisen, but havent even unwrapped it yet so i have no opinion-though i already played the original on ps3

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Minecraft if that counts... I keep getting lost so it's no fun...
Pokemon White
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Super Mario 3D land (in the process of trying to collect all Special World coins and boy is it tough!)

and on occasion:
Hitman Absolution on the PS3
Medievil,
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer
COD :Black Ops (Zombies mode ftw!)

Years
Games I've been actively playing: Combat Arms (lol seriously), Warframe (it's really fun co-op!), Pokemon: Emerald with Universal Randomizer, Pokemon Black 2, and Minecraft (Pixelmon!...and some multiplayer shenanigans)

Games I've been slacking off on but still play every now and again: osu!, PAYDAY: The Heist, CoD : Black Ops 2, Kingdom Hearts 2

So yeah, lots of stuff.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I just started Final Fantasy XIII (yes, I know, I'm late)

But I play a lot of League of Legends and osu! whenever I get bored. I also have Scribblenauts on my computer, so I play/stream that sometimes :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories [HD]
Just have a few more trophies to go before I make Platinum! Currently doing the mind-numbingly boring grind to get Riku to level 99. (I'm only at 56 or something right now fml.) Then I just have to do my Beginner and Normal runs with each character and I'm dooone. :>

Tales of the Abyss 3D
Finally started this the other day. I've been playing it a bit before bed each night so I'm not very far. I'm playing it in Japanese and aaaah it's so nice to play this game with voiced skits. :( I really wish they'd recorded them in English. It makes the game so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back