• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
At the very least it sounds like a fun rp. I'd probably join when you get it up.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
It's amazing how i've been around here for two years already and still haven't made much friends and even made some RPers/moderators dislike me ^^;; so let me trow in a question!:

How long have you been around PC and how long did it take you to make friends?

Years
Around two years-ish.
I started in the game development section where I made a couple of acquaintances and eventually moved to spend a lot more time in the RP Corner where I have since made a couple of friends.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I've been around PC for two years now, though my activity comes and goes. I rarely talk to people, so I don't think I've made many friends. I don't even think I have many friends in the RP corner come to think of it.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Two years... maybe? xD This account was made in April but I browed PC with another one :p
First I went to Fan Fiction... Don't wanna talk about what happened there xD
Then Game Development... yeah.
Then RP Corner, an RP that swallowed me whole along with its reboot, a Reburst RP and then here we are :D
Although, being honest, I myself don't really have that many friends :/ which is a shame cause I'm so darn cute & smart & fabulous & handsome ;]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Guys, this is the Roleplay discussion thread. Discussing whole-PC things isn't really on topic.

How long have your RP'd here? Is a perfectly acceptable derivative. Let's go with that.

Years
Sorry Swift xD
I was kinda worried about that being the case (hence the RP bit). It won't happen again.

All of that does raise a related question though - how did you guys end up in the RP Corner?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry Swift ^^; Won't happen again.

I ended up in the Roleplay Corner (and PC) because of my best friend who recommended this to me. that best friend is now my boyfriend

I made an account but abandoned the site quickly because it was hard for me to understand how this site actually worked. Then ShinyDiamond made me join PTA, and thanks to that I started to understand how this all worked and... never left xD

Khawill

<3
Years
I misclicked after my screen glitched, so I ended up here. Thinking that the RPs were stories, I clicked one to read. I read the first post confused, then caught on, then decided to join in. I think this was in august, or September.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've been RPing since 2010. Before that, I was anywhere and everywhere on PC with no specific base (other than maybe the count to infinity) and I had just been away from PC for some months I think. When I came back I somehow decided to give the RP section a shot at last. Note sure now what gave me the courage. I found the place to be somewhat dead and sad though ;; So I started posting in the discussion threads and joined something and reported stuff to the right and left and all of a sudden I became the moderator lol. And then I just never left and probably never really will.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I joined the RPC about a year ago. I didn't make a whole lot of friends until I joined Checkmate, and then Atlantis Arising. Which was....maybe 10-11 months ago? Not that long really, though it feels like forever ago.

I dont even know why I came here. Maybe I was feeling lonely or something lol.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I joined PC in order to RP, so ... basically four years? Though, I've not actually RPed that much here, since after the first year it's been mostly on-and-off. (I frequented the now-defunct Tabletop Games section much more.)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Ever since I came here, which was earlier this year (February 28 I think?) So yeah, unlike most I haven't been here that long.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Haha well... im the noob here and i joined last month.. xD i just new about rping... i had never really tried it but i thought it was cool and i liked to join so i just came here and started talking to peoples :D

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well, my cousin told me about them about two years ago, and I was interested. I finally remembered it back last June. I started to scour the internet for the right one. After sever (horrifying) false ones, I found PC. Idk why I was looking for it. I just kinda was. I saw the roleplay corner and I fell in love with the people here. I believe I have more friends here than I do in real life.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Going with the current question, I've been RPing (here) since 2008. Actually, I already knew that this was the really the only section I would post in. RPC was rather dead during that time and other things held my interest so I left for a few years, visited off and on, avoiding anything permanent. I came back for good July 5th of 2011 and now I solely reside here. Yay~

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Let's see... It all goes back to a dark age that I refer too as December of 2011. Most people were enjoying the frequent shopping sprees or visiting their folks, yet I would rather spend my days and nights online, doing nothing at all. I found a site -can't remember its name- where there were these stories where people submitted commands that the writer would then order its characters to follow. Soon enough I ended up stalking PC, looking for a place to do some story like that, where people would also be able to submit their characters and have them interact in a determined setting.

I ended up posting what I didn't know that was a RP at that time in the Writer's Lounge. Lame...

The nice mod directed me to the Roleplay Corner. I fell in love with the amazing stories that were told here, but was clueless as to how to hop in or create my own. And I also chickened out from joining the moment I read the "SU". I eventually overcame that fear, creating a Roleplay of my own, which had to die due to me being unable to handle updates for the 15+ RPers it had :/ I don't frequent the rest of PC that much, is not really my thing xD so I hang out here like, all the time ;]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Boom! Surprise witness? Who's that random jerk? iiiiit's Sephy!

I joined PC about 2 years ago, I always thought of what it would be like to be my own character in a universe I liked when I watched the shows I liked as a kid, especially pokemon and then I found out that was actually a thing and I was sold XD

I trolled around some sight called Gaia Online for a while roleplaying, but they were all either uninteresting to me, had too many people for consistency etc. and....I don't really remember how I ended up here. But I knew right away the RPC was where I wanted to be, and before long I fell in love with the atmosphere set by the wonderful stories and the kind, creative people here I even made a few friends who were really funny and cool.

But then life did that thing it sometimes does and sideswiped me with a bunch of bs, especially school and I wasn't here for a long time came back about 9 months ago I'd say and couldn't get a hold of my old pals, and couldn't find any RPs that had room for me.

Then I come back yesterday and it seems to be the same sitch, but then low and behold I get on today and there is a new roleplay just starting with room for a few more people! (I know a few people here are aware of it, especially my direct predecessor to this post ;D) But this time I am determined to be a recurring part of this amazing community again even if there's no room for me anywhere!

Wow...that was a......uhh....keyboard full. Anyways guys, great to be here again and I hope to make more friends among you.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
My buddy had recently started writing as a hobby, he found this site and lurked around here for a while. He knew I was a pretty avid writer and asked me if I wanted to create an RP with him. We spent about a month planning out events, characters, and the plot before we officially joined up (well he had an account, but preferred to lurk). Needless to say it failed from inexperience, and soon after he had to disappear. I stayed and joined up with a few RPs and now I am working on a roleplay of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back