• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't want to scan through everything.

I just got my 4th badge and started the whole Deoxys thing. When Steven comes and tells you "the real one is near the gym" my sprite won't move. The game still runs, but it sounds like my character is just moving up into the wall. Anyone have any suggestions?

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Could you put the download for Raptor Ex to a different sight because megaupload is down right now and for who knows how long

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
hmm is it able to make this game in a .gba version? I would like to play this game on my sgs2 with a gba emulator, but is that possible?

thx in advance

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012
someone can upload the last version of Pokemon Raptor EX in another website because megaupload doesn't work anymore. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
2shared.com/file/9003599/210141c/pkmnfonts.html
Here is a link to the Pokemon fonts. I didn't upload this though, so use at own risk. It checks clean for me however.

Years
Hello! I have been reading this thread and even though it has answered some of my questions I'm not quite sure if this has been asked yet: Where you can find out which version of Pokemon Raptor EX you are playing? I'm quite sure I downloaded it from MediaFire (link was found on 198th page in this thread)

I just love this game, its awesome! Gaia Wings and Torxia League were great and after 'beating the game' I still have so much to do: I wanted to try those team codes and battling other player's teams. Still have a lot work to do with my team. And haven't found all plates yet either.
Spoiler:

And if someone has time to check out my current team and say something about it then I really would appreciate it. Here is team code for it:
Spoiler:

And yes, this really is my first post on this forum. Please don't bite me. :)

Edit:
@Faihz89 (post #4928)
Your team is very good. I was able to take care of Ho-Oh with Toxic (from my Glaceon) but not Dialga. Had Arceus with Sky Plate so it was immune to Sky Attack (and since Sky Attack is two turn attack then its easy to know when I should change pokemon for Arceus) and had several other legendary pokemon in team with Pressure and I sacrificed them to reduce PP of that fire attack until Toxic did it's job. But then I was out of pokemon when Dialga appeared and Toxic wouldn't even work on it since its steel type.. :(

2nd Edit:
@Faihz89 (post #4928)
Actually I just found out that my lvl 13 Houndour is very strong against your Ho-Oh (Extrasensory doesn't work against dark type and fire attack doesn't work against Flash Fire ability). Except against that flying attack but my Arceus can block it. So all I gotta do is 1) Toxic from Glaceon (or Smog from Houndour) for poison, 2) Take lvl 13 Houndour against lvl 100 Ho-Oh (unless its already there), 3) Stay in fight with Houndour unless Ho-Oh is starting Sky Attack and then I just change Arceus to block it and then back to Houndour. Still haven't figured out how take care of your Dialga.

3rd Edit:
@Faihz89 (post #4928)
Okay then. Have been able to defeat your Ho-Oh, Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai but Giratina stopped me. I used lvl 20 Shedinja & Will-O-Wisp against Dialga and Palkia, all I had to do was burn them and then use Harden x30 (Pressure doesn't affect on moves that aren't affecting on opponent so I had plenty of time). Toxic (from Glaceon) was able to take care of Darkrai. Still two more pokemon that I need to defeat.

Last edited:

TheLegendary35

Legendary and Purple
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 20, 2022
I was able to evolve Kirlia into Gallade without the use of a Dawn Stone, so I assume there are none in the game. Unfortunately, whenever I try to evolve my female Snorunt into Froslass, it tries to evolve into Glalie. So how do I go about evolving my Snorunt into Froslass?

Years
I was able to evolve Kirlia into Gallade without the use of a Dawn Stone, so I assume there are none in the game. Unfortunately, whenever I try to evolve my female Snorunt into Froslass, it tries to evolve into Glalie. So how do I go about evolving my Snorunt into Froslass?
Did you try Freeze Stone? I read somewhere that it should evolve Snorunt into Froslass but haven't tried it myself. But I did use Freeze Stone on my Eevee and got Glaceon. I found one wild Froslass little bit to east from Freezday City so didn't have to use Freeze Stone on Snorunt. If I remember right then it was hiding at same place where that locked door is..

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
@TheLegendary35 - Use freeze stone
@Mizzufluffy - very good :D. You can beat 4 of mine, you found the weakness point (i used shedinja too when beating the game/catching poke). But what if i teach dialga/palkia Flamethrower?? and the last poke is arceus, i think.

Years
@TheLegendary35 - Use freeze stone
@Mizzufluffy - very good :D. You can beat 4 of mine, you found the weakness point (i used shedinja too when beating the game/catching poke). But what if i teach dialga/palkia Flamethrower?? and the last poke is arceus, i think.
I'd say that your team is already quite good. It took a while to figure out which pokémons I even should use. And even if it is possible to take 4 of your pokémon down with 4 pokemon (Houndour, Arceus (because of Sky Plate), Shedinja, Glaceon) then it might take a while.. very long while ..before I can figure out how to deal with your two other Pokémons. Maybe Endure -> Endeavour -> Quick Attack? But that probably wouldn't work either because Endeavour is too slow (no increased priority) and I might need 2-3 Pokémon for that. Was thinking about Perish Song but takes too long and opponent will change Pokémon to last one before it affects. Destiny Bond might be one way to defeat that Giratina but not sure.. But please don't change team until I have been able to defeat all of them. =) (and by the way, its Mizufluffy with only one z)

Back