• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sylveon, its the main Pokemon in your avatar, thats the Pokemon you would be happy turning into one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm gonna go with... SANDSLASH ;D You've been a Sandshrew long enough, it's time to evolve!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
What? Sandshrew4 is evolving!
*presses b*
Sorry bout that, but I'll stay a Sandshrew, :)
Anyway, is have to say sentret. Just cuz of the way that squirrel keeps popping up like that.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pacham is too obvious, looking at all the greenery in background I'll go with Maractus this time.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
So you like mustelids, otters and cats, it seems.
Samurott seems a good combination of those. Quadrupedal like a feline, can stand on hind legs to appear more mustelid-like, is based on an otter. So Samurott it is.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You strike me as a dark and powerful woman from your post theme, so I think I'll go with the cutie Hydreigon for you!

Back