• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bargains/Vouchers/Sales Thread

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
These are for North America. Unless these are just hoaxes/rumors, the Pikachu 3DS XL will be; at launch; for a limited time $159.99 at Target and $149.99 at Toysrus:

Target
Spoiler:

Toysrus
Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Mobile Bundle. If you're looking for some games on your android device, pay any amount for 4 of the games and an extra $5.65+ for the other 2.
I think that's a little mixed up. You get two games (Plants vs. Zombies and Bladeslinger) for any amount, and you get the other 7 (originally 4) games if you pay more than the average.

Years
I think that's a little mixed up. You get two games (Plants vs. Zombies and Bladeslinger) for any amount, and you get the other 7 (originally 4) games if you pay more than the average.
Eh, thanks for the correction. My monitor which I am temporarily using has a lack of sharpness in color so I can't really see which games have been outlined by the black box. I just assumed it was the 4 you could buy because, from what I remember, that's how it normally is.

My apologies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS is on sale for those of you in America with access to a GameStop who want it but haven't bought it yet, $20 off the usual $39.99: click here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Humble Indie Bundle 8

Pay what you want for 5 games, pay more than the average for 2 more.
  • Little Inferno
  • Capsized
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Dear Esther
  • * Hotline Miami
  • * Proteus
* "Beat the average" games

I picked it up for Thomas Was Alone which I enjoyed, although not as much as the internet implied I would. Dear Esther isn't much of a game but it's a brilliant example of a story that couldn't really be told by any other medium. I never regretted it buying it before the bundle and it's worth checking out now that it's included with lots of other games. Those are the only games I've played from it so far though. :x

Renyui!

ascender
Years
The Humble Weekly Bundle this week is starring Telltale games, which includes:

- Back to the Future: The Game
- Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
- Poker Night at the Inventory
- Hector: Badge of Carnage!
- Puzzle Agent 1 & 2
- Wallace & Grommit's Gand Adventures

If you pay above the averwage ($4.30 at the time of writing), you'll also receive all the episodes of Telltale's The Walking Dead. This is a great opportunity to grab one of the best games of 2012 (The Walking Dead) for an obscenely low price. Hurry, it's only on for a few more days!

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Battlefield 3 is FIVE DOLLARS on Origin. Ends on the 19th.

Also if you buy it, you'll get a coupon for a free expansion pack: the Close Quarters EP.

Last edited:
Years
As many will know there are free games coming on Xbox, but just in case you missed it, it has been announced that these games will be released on the 1st & 16th of each month.

Just so you won't miss them. :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
omnom-steam-icon-34863.png

The Steam Sale is Officially on!

Not only are there a plethora of games on sale until the 22nd, but you can also win Trading Cards for every $10 that you use! These cards can be traded or sold on the Steam Market. Now before you go off to buy all those games you never got to, here are some things that you should consider:

• Don't jump to buy a game that is part of the sale simply because it's on Sale. The Flash Sale and the Community's Choice may yield a better discount than a standard Steam Sale discount. Patience can be your greatest tool when looking for the best deal. Watch for Daily Deals, of course, but Flash Deals and Community's Choice should take precedence, as they often yield the best discounts the sale has to offer.

• While the Steam Sale is nice, it may also be smart to look to other sites for better deals. GreenmanGaming, Gamer's Gate, and Getgames Go are just a few examples that always have incredible deals, so don't limit yourself. Having said that, keep the previous tip in mind.

• Keep a careful watch of the Flash Sale and the Community Choice. The Flash Sales last 8 hours and show deals for four games. The Community's Choice lasts the same amount of time and is dictated by 3 sales that are put up for a vote. The game that gets the most votes will have a sale for a set amount of time, until the next Community Choice sale. Then, of course, there's the Daily Sale, which lasts for 24 hours.

• Put games on your wishlist. If there's a game you really want and you don't want to have to keep looking at the Steam Sale for a better deal, put the game on your wishlist so that you will get e-mails about deals for games on your wishlist.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015

Humble Bundle in association with Deep Silver, it's back, and it's good! Pay what you like and you get these games:

47bc1aa02d993fba7677fb1bce24413910510d06.png
4c7d8e53d2a14f1f6b91f434b7314ab8a1096698.png
b69ab8a67b7874f78267afab168a3c07b26d508f.png
176b0088fda018c55a875322baff65a47406382a.png

Paying over the average also gets you these titles:

c967db451b65cba3958e4cf399c54dfdcf26eade.png
d4feeaa21858a7a68ce88511b6ac66ba504f3bf8.png

You also get the soundtracks for most of these games, and as always, you get that warm feeling for doing good for charity! And if you pay over $25, you also get Dead Island: Riptide, the latest instalment of the DI franchise. Just two weeks to catch this deal, don't miss out!

Also check out the Humble Weekly Sale.

Back