• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twin Horizons: The War-Torn World (Ooc thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
No, every single time I try to type a half-decent post, it just doesn't fit with me...

EDIT: I'm staying, but it'll wind up being painfully slow, though.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
@ luke: thanks! see what a difference that makes?

@shelby: I appreciate the effort. And, don't worry, every RP I've been with has moved painfully slow at times. If it gets to that point, I can help edge it along.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Honestly, I don't care. cookie repeatedly ignored my instructions and did her own thing, which was partially the reason the RP almost died in the first place.

LugiaFreak

Years
Reservation Request

Hey, this RP looks really interesting! :) I want to join, but I unfortunately I won't have time until Saturday night. I apologize if there's any inconvenience in this, but feel free to PM me if reservation isn't allowed.

Thanks!

Change of plans! I'll be here on Friday. ;)

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Okay. To simplify things for newcomers and for general convenience, I'd like everyone in the RP to type up a short, one paragraph summary of your character, and PM it to me. I'll post them on the first post of the RP.

No long, flowery descriptions are necessary; just a very quick summary of the character's personality and appearance, as well as a list of their Pokemon, nicknames, and species. This will all be added to the roster on the first post to make things easier.

There's no rush. Do it and PM me it whenever you have time.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Just to let everyone know, I soon have two papers due for my English class; thus, I probably won't be able to post until the 18th at least. I might have time to sneak in a post between classes, but don't count on it.

LugiaFreak

Years
Even though I won't be able to post my beginning till tomorrow, I just wanted to know how my SU was. This is my first RP, but I hope it's alright.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
@ Lugia: This is your first RP? Well, your SU is surprisingly good. Do you have writing experience? Oh, and you're accepted.

There's a list of rules on the first post, I think. Also, DON'T interact with any of the WAr World NPC's yet. I have a plan for introducing that a bit later.

Oh, and welcome!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yes, please. I'd like everyone to write one. I'll put them up on the first post as a sort of reference for newcomers.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
This is silly. Tomorrow, I'm going to sort through the posts, and anyone who hasn't posted in the last two weeks (or at all :/) is getting the boot. I'll re-open SU's (again) and I'm going to be a lot stricter this time. Those of you still active, you don't need to worry about RSU'ing this time. At least you're helping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back