• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Yay 100 pages! If you set it to 5 posts per page we are on page 497! :). Oh and set on 100 posts per page we are at 25.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Like the following?

little_mermaid.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Sushi, sure! I'll bring the nori and kanpyo, but there's no way I'm handling the raw fish o_o; And cute pic...well, it's automatically cute for having Misty in it, but you all know what I mean =p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
There isn't, yoh. So many people drift in and out that the list would have to be edited a lot.

I wish I had some pics to share...I haven't drawn anything for a long time and my Misty pic library is limited =/

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Not much. *serves up sushi platter and a dish of wasabi* Except for this! Dig in, all! It's a party, 'ya know!

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
I'm really out-of-date...but have the hoso episodes been dubbed in America yet? :P

I just made some Misty signature banners...so feel free to use them. :classic:

mistyb1.gif

mistyb2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back