• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seal

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
You're making a common mistake: do not use massive maps. Just because it's in RMXP, doesn't mean you have to make everything so big.

I can tell these are supposed to feel like small towns. There are small towns that are spread out, but you have to put things in to fill the gaps. Use trees. That's what I suggest. Trees, paths, and bushes are your best bet.

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
yea im looking for someone to help scrit to help with the cms and cbs and i will work on the maps

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
Ok the cbs is up and the cms is almost done need pokedex and options fixed and all i need is a catching system i will have more screens up later i did alot of remapping and new maps so i hope u guys will like it:D

EDIT sorry for the 2x post :'(

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
ok as i promised the updates are here

yourroom.png
your room
SyriceTown2.png
updated syrice town

more comming soon

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Your screens look a lot better now. The inside of the house, particularly, reminds me of the "real" ones. It looks better.

I'd still like to see more in your maps, though. In that last Syrice town, one, you could easily stik in some flowers and stuff.

For example, here's a screen from my own game. Click here.

Notice all the little flowers and things? Granted, it's not perfect, but there are some little details.

I also can't wait to see screens of your battle and menu systems.

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
-EDIT: Forum links aren't allowed in posts-

forums are up and sometime tomorrow i should have the demo up:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess we all have a demo to look forward to!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Couldn't you just send the demo over without a title screen? btw is the battle system up yet?

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
ok fixed and updated Pokemon Seal Demo i hope you guys like it let me know how u like it, i think i fixed everything if there is anything messed up let me know thx:D:D

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I just downloaded the demo and came up with a question, what program are you using for this game?

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
im using RMXP and plz dont download it yet i uploaded the wrong zip file and that one has alot of glitches and im working on getting the fixed i should have a better realease in about an hour

Back