• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
True.

TPBMHN shouted out YOOM-TAH! in a library at the top of your voice.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
True, I've never played pokemon SoA o.o

The person below me has never IV bred a pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
True, i'm not interested in those since I don't have WiFi so what's the use in doing them:P
The person below has caught every kanto pokemon there is.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
Years
Hmm True (Although I have come close 142 counting Mew on meh old Red Version ^v^)

Ummmmmm TPBM Thinks Salamance is cooler than Dragonite (I will hate you for life if you answer true >.> DRAGONITE FTW!!!)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
As in kept a whole bunch but never actually used them?
False, hun. My pokemon know pretty much no TM moves... Apart from Rapidash... I taught it Sunny Day and SolarBeam...

TPBMHN wanted to hug an Arcanine so much they bashed their head against a desk (or some other available object).
xX

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
Years
GAH! Arcainie Is actaully my favorite pokemon...but I've never felt the need to hug one so much where I bashed my head on something

TPBMHN gotten angry at their pokemon game, to were they took the cartridge out while the GB was still on (And then screamed at the Cartridge)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
Quite true, I never would do that.

The person below me has never wanted to throw their Pokemon games into the bin and never see them again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
True XD Except maybe when my Gold reset itself as I was so close to getting all the Pokemon in the entire Pokedex

TPBMHN gotten an event Pokemon from Toys 'R' Us, Gamestop, through Wi-Fi (I was able to get the key to get the multiple forms of Rotom through a Platinum Wi-Fi event and idk if the US has had any =D), etc.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
True. I haven't got wi-fi yet though, so thats my problem.

The person below me has never been through the elite for 20 times. (I know I haven't)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
False. If you count my Gold version... XD Before the thing reset itself, of course >.> And I might've in my Ruby, which *fortunately* has yet to reset itself (and unlike my Gold, I was at least able to complete the Hoenn Dex >.>).

TPBMHN heard the cry of Shaymin Sky Forme.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
Years
True, I don't care much for 4th Gen pokemon so I don't really bother looking up new stuff for Platinum

Ummm TPBMHN released all of their one per game pokemon (Starter, Legendary, Ect.)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
True, why would I ever do that?

Uh...The Person below me has never...uh...trained a Wurmple to Lv 100 without letting it evolve and took it into the Pokémon League by itself and won (Now if someone ever did that they would be nuts).

@KnilShadowLink:
Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
True.

The person below me has never created an army of Oddish soldiers, with Gloom lieutenants, Vileplume colonels, Bellossom generals and a Swampert president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back