• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamtaro: HAM HAM HEARTBREAK!! (again) [rated: T]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
l e t ' s p l a y
hamtaro ham ham heartbreak! (again)

Hay gaiz!
I let my other thread with this game die for no good or explained reason other than people stopped replying so I lost interest. IT WON'T HAPPEN THIS TIME. I've restarted the game, and this time, it's a ~video~. With ~commentary~.

This is my first not!screenshots LP, so the first part is kinda awkward. Bear with me, I'll get better and more used to it.

part o1. to save a lady

Part 2 is uploading right now, so I might post it pretty soon I D E K.

part o2. where doing this. where making this happen.

typos intended. fight me.​

Last edited:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
This game is badass!
Commentary is really good, hope you find the Training Seat!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
This game is badass!
Commentary is really good, hope you find the Training Seat!
It's pretty hard lmfao ;AAAA;....
Haha I found it after lots of wandering around. It was tedious but the deed was done.
Also good to know I'm not awkward kjfghldkjf that's one thing I'm worried about lmfao um.

part o3. i find a monkey this time

part o4. i get swindled of all my sunflower seeds

Last edited:
Years
"Screw you guys, imma do what I want."

Hahahahaha, I laughed at this. Your confusion at the start of part 5 was amusing to listen to. <3​

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
"Screw you guys, imma do what I want."

Hahahahaha, I laughed at this. Your confusion at the start of part 5 was amusing to listen to. <3​

lmfao I fail so easily in this game. These two are examples of this.

part o7. i get rudely interrupted.

part o8. also, some progress. and you catch me looking at a walkthrough.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Sadly enough I love this game and have beaten it many times... This is the first time I have told anyone I play this game

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
GAAH.

This was one of my favorite GBA games. I finished it I don't know how many times.

I'll be keeping on eye on this Let's Play. I like how you use commentary instead of pictures, btw. Probably easier for you, too.

And yes this game is manly. You know how difficult it is to rubrub all those freaking rocks to get every single type! Not for the weak of heart, my friend.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
part o9. ENTER BROSKI

I'm so upset, I recorded part 10 too, but I closed out of the software I use to record without thinking, and it wasn't done processing the audio and video and now it's GONE. And my progress is SAVED. So I will type out pretty much all I saw and I did during episode 10. I HOPE YOU GUYS READ MY WORDS, YOU BETTER, PART 10 HAD SOME IMPORTANT STUFF IN IT.

I'm just kidding, it was actually rather pointless.

I talked to this two hamsters I ran into at the end, and they were like "omg u hawt" and I was like "/ignores" and asked if they saw Barrette. They told me to go talk to Broski. Again. Which I did.

Broski was surfin on the sand, and I was like "yo where's Barrette" and he was like "that way bro" so I went that way, and Spat was there and Barrette was there and suddenly Barrette is in the ocean on a stolen piece of fence excuse for a raft.

She started screaming so I was like "omg shut up" and went to go find some help. I ASKED BROSKI FIRST BECAUSE THAT IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE. Broski can't swim and he has never even surfed a day in his life. It's ok Broski, you're still my numbah one. I went to go ask the pink and green weird hamsters, who turned out to be lifeguards!!

Lifeguard hamsters can't swim. Useless. Asked soccer coach hamster for help. Can't swim. Asked dumb "u hawt" hamsters for help. Useless. Asked that one super model hamster for help. I'm never gracing her with my presence again.

BAAAAASICALLY, I need a hamster that can swim. And that's where I ended part 10 when I didn't delete it on accident :D To be continued someday omg...

NatureKeeper

This game was a part of my childhood.

And I still have the game cart.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Blahh I'm sorry. My save data got deleted so I won't be continuing this )):
I realized this yesterday, cause I was gonna update today and /sobs.

If I continue later on I'll keep that in mind though, thanks!!

Back