• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Come join Ozzy and I...

Also, わたくしはにほんごをはなして、にっぽんへいきます。

It's really not that hard - especially if you know Chinese ;) Kanji is a butt, that's pretty much it - there's not really much exceptions and stuff like that, except maybe a couple of reaaally "cool" phrases (like "good!")

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Scarf I'm afraid you're trying to make me say something that makes me look silly. :(

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012

It's too late to take classes in school and I'm not good learning things on my own.

University language centre? That's where I plan on learning my next language. Besides, there are always evening language schools.

droomph

weeb
Years
Jus' means "hi".

We'll teach you the letters first! Repeat with me...AAAAAAHHH, IIIIIIIIIIII, OOOOOOOO, EEEEEEEEHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHH. アアアアアアアアア、イイイイイイイ、ウウウウウウウ、エエエエエエエ、オオオオオオ。あいうえお。

But yeah, the language club sounds good right about now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
omg, all dis foreign language is too much for my american brain to handle. DDDDDDDDD':
-implodes-

droomph

weeb
Years
SO THAT'S WHY I'VE PREPARED A BARRAGE OF LANGUAGES TO HURT YOU MAHAHAHA

You're in Louisiana - you should at least be interested in French. So that's what we'll talk about! Bonjour! Ça va? Me joeur quelque random French crap blahblahblah

Years
Scarf I'm afraid you're trying to make me say something that makes me look silly. :(
I would never do anything like that to someone I thought would see through the trick.

I did use to make up words and teach them to the kids in my neighborhood though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
SO THAT'S WHY I'VE PREPARED A BARRAGE OF LANGUAGES TO HURT YOU MAHAHAHA

You're in Louisiana - you should at least be interested in French. So that's what we'll talk about! Bonjour! Ça va? Me joeur quelque random French crap blahblahblah

No, no, no, sir. We speak a blend of French called Creole. Not real French. And even then, I'm not Creole. Plus, i am horrible at learning other languages.
;;

I SAW YOU MENTION OZZY. WHERE IS THAT BUTT? D<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's alright Jelli he wasn't speaking real french either, lmao.

University language centre? That's where I plan on learning my next language. Besides, there are always evening language schools.

There isn't any space in my schedule for Japanese. At all. It's not possible for me to take a class without taking it online which means I lose motivation because I can just stop whenever I'd like, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
OZZY IS CURRENTLY SPAZZING OUT OVER MY UNSIGNIFICANT JAPANESE SKILLZ

Oh, yeah creole. Same difference, learn it >.< is all I'm trying to say.

WHERE IS HE? D<

nu. ;;
It's almost impossible for me to learn another language. like you don't even know. Hola is all I have.
And oui.

That's alright Jelli he wasn't speaking real french either, lmao.

...oh. ;;
I'm terrible.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No they were real french words, just half of what he said didn't make sense, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
No they were real french words, just half of what he said didn't make sense, lol.

None of it made sense to me. :'D
I had a failing grade in Spanish class. I was good at pronouncing, just not remembering what they meant. :x

droomph

weeb
Years
I take German and Japanese myself. I'm also learning Russian but that's going down the toilet.

I have a decent grade in those classes and everyone's like "OOOH HE'S SO SPECIAL LOOK AT HIM" only because I take two languages instead of one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
See, I was all Jesus like with pronouncing the words, and everyone thought I was amazing. But in reality, I was all like:
Spoiler:

Like, I had no idea what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back