• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Years
Why are the films any important, why are you still not answering whether it is Wobbuffet, why are you not paying close attention to the words HIHI and DAR in my laughing and why does line still not make sense?

Years
Gallade was already guessed.
And Red, it HAS to be either Bagon, Shelgon or Salamence, one of those three. All the factors you listed are undisprovably pointing toward these three guys.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
^^zubat master of confuse ray hitting
I always think of competitive battling.j for epic got ninjad

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Zubat? Best guesser ever...anyways, his (my 5th favorite)last evo evolves at lv.55 not 50, sorry guys.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Damn your right..,OK this one I can only tell It's an electric type. Galvantula? :P

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Soo... I'll guess... Pikachu?

@ lineofdeath
You were guessing Zubat for me, right? If so, then yes. If not, forget I said that :p

@TaichiWind
I assumed the films would be more important because I thought you were talking about the way the Pokémon laughed. Fyi Wobuffet is a no, it's Zubat.
I've noticed line guessed Hihidaruma... I've never heard of that Pokémon before, that's why I couldn't guess it from the laugh things. So, yeah, line guessed that. It's 5th gen, isn't it?

@ General people this is not a username
If anyone wants go guess my second least favourite, it's more of a custom pokémon in a ROMhack based on one that already exists. It's a tough-as-nails legendary with a severely OP move and ridiculous stats.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ TaichiWind
Ooh, you got the game right. haven't actually faced Angeallen yet, but I'm fairly close. Just training my team up to a good level to face it, although I think I might still have a couple more legendaries to catch. Had a feeling Angeallen might be really OP.
But, yeah, it should be fairly simple now...

But, yeah... you may have to tell me if any more are 5th gen +, there's some chance I'll never have heard of 'em.
Isn't this your tenth now? Krikey. I'll guess Excadrill. No particular reason.

Years
I.... Think this is 9th. And no, it's not Excadrill. Not even in the same tier.

Wait. WHICH exactly RD game is it now? Wait, could it be Felinar? I don't remember all of the RD fake legendaries. Just those two and Chaomega.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@TaichiWind
It's Reign of Legends I'm talking about. It's a Pokémon based off another, hacked into the game. Not sure if it technically counts as a fakemon. It's none of them :p I think those ones come in in the later ones.

Uh... the same... tier? I don't really know what that means, so I'll just go with one that seems different... maybe Squirtle?

Years
Yay you got the type right.
Tier basically (mind the basically) means that you should go on Smogon to check if it's in the same tier.

I... have no idea what mon you mean. So I'll just say Heatran here.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ TaichiWind
Ah, went on Smogon. I get what you mean now, heard about that before, just didn't recognise it. So a water type that isn't an Uber... just guessing here, but Feraligatr? I didn't check that :p

@ ToWhoeverPostsAfterMe
I'm not sure if it's really fake as such, it's just not featured in any legit Pokémon games to date. I think there might be a card of it though, maybe.

FYI I'm on to second least favourite.

Back