• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your style like?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I wear superhero t-shirts, Hollister jeans, and DC shoes. So I like to think I have the three major stereotypes clothing is made for: nerdy, preppy, and punky! I'm trying to find a way to put an artistic/hipster spin on it, but it's proving to be kind of difficult. I was planning on having that be my outerwear.

What about you?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My tshirts are mostly compromised of things I like. For example, Spiderman, Simpsons, Motley Cru, Ghost Busters, Legend of Zelda, etc.

I wear a sweater over it, but it's zipped down.

And my pants... I like sweat pants, they're comfy and easy to wear!

For my shoes... I usually wear Nikes, Converse or Adidas.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
they're comfy and easy to wear!
Spr_HGSS_Youngster.png

;D

Anyway.
If it's cold, either hoodie and shortsleeve shirt or layered shirts and jeans. During summer, pretty much anything dark that isn't patterned or anything. I wear jeans as long as possible (which is partially out of laziness) into the year, and don't wear shorts.

I never dress "nicely" if you consider that to be dresses/skirts/etc. I haven't in years, and that was against my will, but I had been invited to a family member's wedding. >_> Closest I get to that would be layered shirts and jeans.

I also often wear gray gloves with the fingers cut out, but only when it's cold enough out that I won't seem like an idiot.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Jeans year-round because I have a couple of pretty nasty scars on my leg, and I've been wearing the same pair of black and purple Vans since 10th grade because my feet stopped growing and I hate shoe shopping.

Tops vary because I have equal loves for long-sleeved buttoned shirts and t-shirts. All of the buttoned shirts I own are really bright colors like red, turquoise, light blue, etc. and all of my t-shirts are stuff I order online. Sometimes I design my own because there are just some images that I want to wear.

Years
My style's pretty boring most of the time. Lots of jeans, tennis shoes, and t-shirts, but I do have a few nice cardigans and pea coats for when it's cold, and of course a bunch of fun scarves. I've got like a hundred socks, most of them striped or argyle or something pattern-y like that. I'm not really sure what kind of 'style' that gives me.

I've also got some brand name lolita outfits, but I don't wear them regularly so I they're not really part of my normal style, although I always have to mention them because they're my favorite items of clothing I own. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sightly punky, with a spin on cute. Though.. I haven't been able to find punky lately..
And usually styles that I really like don't fit me, since I'm 5' tall and petite, so it's difficult for me to find clothes.. Either way.. Mmaybe I'll pull up some pics as an example of what I like:

image1xl.jpg
image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Polos, buttonups, T-shirts, and Letterman jackets are what I typically wear.

I used to wear shorts and blue jeans all the time but lately I've started wearing khaki pants a little more often; they complement what I typically wear better than blue jeans.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
If the weather's cold, like it is now...like witch's tit cold, I usually wear a pair of trousers, and a pullover, a turtleneck, or a hoodie with an extra t-shirt underneath to keep me warm. And I usually wear a single pair of socks and generic non-famous-brand black shoes. I'm not the kind to really wear any kind of brand clothing whatsoever. I kinda despise Nike shoes for their use of 'roo leather, so if I were to wear a brand, then at least let it be Puma, Vans, or Adidas, but in general, ordinary clothing works for me. As for my socks, I tend to wear Nomad socks. Not because I have a particular fondness for them, but they sorta stuck to me without my noticing or explicit consent or anything.

During summer, my style is still fairly standard. I freaking love polos. My jeans tend to be replaced with khaki cargo shorts, and if I had sandals, I would be wearing socks and sandals, because I hate people and I want to see their faces of disgust when I wear them. Sometimes, if it's fairly chilly, by summer standards, I might put on a button down plaid shirt as well, and just keep it unbottoned with the t-shirt or polo underneath.

Also, I am most definitely NOT one to ever wear jewelry of any kind. No necklaces, no earrings, no piercings, no bracelets of any sorts. I viciously despise the feeling of having "bling" on my body.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Anything goes well with Vans. I'm not a sneakerhead, but damn I love Vans.

Above my shoes though anything goes really; I'm not the one to wear Hollister (WAY too many people wear that brand in London lmao) but I do like Fred Perry.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really wouldn't say I have a style, but I wear alot of graphic tees. Most of them are things I like/have interest in like Pokemon, Angry Birds, Domo, The Simpsons, other video games, some brands ,etc. And also band shirts for bands I like such as Owl City and Nirvana. Then just jeans or sweatpants in the colder weather and shorts in the warmer weather. So I guess my style's... casual? Sometimes I'll wear plaid or flannel when I go to church or a event, or if I just feel like wearing plaid. And of course the classic suit and tie for something formal or business-like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Jeans and a long sleeve shirt in Winter,shorts and a T shirt or tank top in summer or sometimes a dress.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Right now- hoodie, long tank top, jeans. Very casual, very nondescript. It'll change soon enough I guess.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My style is pretty simple. I always wear the same denim shorts with any one of my 50,000 strong T-shirt collection. Some of them are nerdy Pokemon/Nintendo/Potter etc shirts, the others are things from Jay Jays (kind of like Australia's imitation of Hot Topic) and are pretty much just whatever fits with the trends of young people. I try not to stand out, I don't like doing that with my fashion.

I have two non-negotiable rules with my fashion: 1) no singlets (tank tops) and 2) no thongs (as in footwear, not lingerie... though come to think of it, no lingerie either). If I'm wearing shorts I always make sure I wear ankle socks and my awesome sneakers. If I'm wearing jeans then sock length isn't really an issue lol.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Charater t-shirts and jeans, even in the winter I will still wear a t-shirt and here in the UK in is freezing in the wintertime.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Jeans for winter, cargo shorts for summer. Black t-shirts with some reds and grays, with the winter clothes being all sorts of colors.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Jeans. Never, never shorts. Period. I really hate shorts.
Despite the fact that I love to swim, and used to constantly when I lived in Florida. :S

When I want to look nice, I wear my Fedora, a button up, jeans, and some boots.

Otherwise I just wear a t-shirt, some blue jeans, and VANS.

Sirfetch’d

I generally wear a light colored shirt and jeans. I just want to be comfortable.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My style is pure sexy.

... I wear jeans all the time, usually with a t-shirt and bright hoodie (purple is my favourite!) but sometimes a proper shirt instead because I'm so impulse and exciting like that and I occasionally like to shake things up a little, take people by surprise. You can't handle this.

Back