• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

CharizardY

Master of Fire
Years
Hello everybody,

So happy to have found this forum as I been searching for a active Pokemon forum for awhile. I'm a older Pokemon fan and have played the game since the release of Red and Blue on the original GameBoy. I was about 11 years old or so I believe. I also have been a fan of the TCG since that age even though it wasn't until very recently I started actually playing it!

Me and my girlfriend play the TCG almost every Friday night locally and hopefully we find some other players to join. I never really cared for the anime show however I did watch the show when I was younger (1st season or so).

Anyways, glad to be here! Outside of Pokemon I am a Graphic/Web Designer and currently run my own websites. Your never too old to be a fan of Pokemon.

Years
Hey there CharizardY, and welcome aboard to PC~

Yep, this place is indeed very active! It's like the most active forum I've ever been on and I love it! Hopefully you will as well! :) And if you're a TCG fan, I really advise you go on ahead and check out our very own section here for the TCG located right here, where you can discuss the Pokémon TCG in general or get help with cards. And there are lots of other things to do around here as well so be sure to have a look around!

If you have any questions or anything related to the forums, please do not hesitate in contacting a moderator such as myself or anyone else in blue, or you could contact a super moderator or an administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope to see you around PC! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you wish to chat with me! ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ohh, ever since 11? Niiiice! I've been playing since I was 5 too, and yes, the memories of the pokemon R/B/Y series was just outright amazing. Welcome to the forums, bud, and it's really fantastic to meet you this morning!

You know, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game board you can visit, and talk about the Pokemon TCG, if you'd like! You can talk about TCG strategies, and even get card costs of the trading cards you posses! I used to play the TCG game a lot too when I was a lad, and nowadays I just collect them for fun. I used to love the first season of pokemon too when it was released, which was around the same time when I got into the TCG, and it was really fun to watch! :3

But in any case, it really is awesome to have you on board, and I wish you a really great stay upon the forums! Try asking a staff member if you have any questions or concerns about the forums, mmkay? We would love it if you stick around with us for a good long time, so we can get to know you better! Which by the way, anytime you want to chat, I'll be open anytime! Also, feel free to send me a friend request too, if you're looking for a PC bud! <3

CharizardY

Master of Fire
Years
Hey there CharizardY, and welcome aboard to PC~

Yep, this place is indeed very active! It's like the most active forum I've ever been on and I love it! Hopefully you will as well! :) And if you're a TCG fan, I really advise you go on ahead and check out our very own section here for the TCG located right where you can discuss the Pokémon TCG in general or get help with cards. And there are lots of other things to do around here as well so be sure to have a look around!

If you have any questions or anything related to the forums, please do not hesitate in contacting a moderator such as myself or anyone else in blue, or you could contact a super moderator or an administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope to see you around PC! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you wish to chat with me! ^_^

Thanks, glad to be here! Thanks for the link I'm sure i'll be posting in there often especially with the release of the new X&Y TGC's.

Ohh, ever since 11? Niiiice! I've been playing since I was 5 too, and yes, the memories of the pokemon R/B/Y series was just outright amazing. Welcome to the forums, bud, and it's really fantastic to meet you this morning!

You know, PC has a board you can visit, and talk about the Pokemon TCG, if you'd like! You can talk about TCG strategies, and even get card costs of the trading cards you posses! I used to play the TCG game a lot too when I was a lad, and nowadays I just collect them for fun. I used to love the first season of pokemon too when it was released, which was around the same time when I got into the TCG, and it was really fun to watch! :3

But in any case, it really is awesome to have you on board, and I wish you a really great stay upon the forums! Try asking a staff member if you have any questions or concerns about the forums, mmkay? We would love it if you stick around with us for a good long time, so we can get to know you better! Which by the way, anytime you want to chat, I'll be open anytime! Also, feel free to send me a friend request too, if you're looking for a PC bud! <3

Awesome i'll be sending that friend request soon!

Years
Never too old at all! That's really cute that you two play the TCG like that. Kind of wish my boyfriend were more into that aspect of Pokemon, haha. xD;; I just love to collect the cards for the artwork but maybe some day I'll get more into playing! Though there is always TCGO, too.

Anyways, welcome to PC, CharizardY! :) Glad to have more older fans pop in; I'm 22 and have played since I was 8 so brownie points to us both. Pokemon is just too wonderful and I really can't see myself ever losing interest even when I get old.. hopefully I'll be able to get my children into it if I have any. Gotta pass down the love!

I hope you have a blast here, Charizard. Be sure to contact the staff if you're confused, as the others have stated, and definitely be sure to continue exploring around to get the most out of this place. PokeCommunity is very active and we accept any new members with open arms. Cheers 'n see you!

CharizardY

Master of Fire
Years
Never too old at all! That's really cute that you two play the TCG like that. Kind of wish my boyfriend were more into that aspect of Pokemon, haha. xD;; I just love to collect the cards for the artwork but maybe some day I'll get more into playing! Though there is always TCGO, too.

Anyways, welcome to PC, CharizardY! :) Glad to have more older fans pop in; I'm 22 and have played since I was 8 so brownie points to us both. Pokemon is just too wonderful and I really can't see myself ever losing interest even when I get old.. hopefully I'll be able to get my children into it if I have any. Gotta pass down the love!

I hope you have a blast here, Charizard. Be sure to contact the staff if you're confused, as the others have stated, and definitely be sure to continue exploring around to get the most out of this place. PokeCommunity is very active and we accept any new members with open arms. Cheers 'n see you!

Yeah she was never much of a Pokemon fan but about a month ago I got her to play the TCG and she loved it. Now she's addicted to it. Her daughter (4) started watching the show recently. Me and my girlfriend are expecting a little one now (she's 8 weeks).

Try playing TCGO first, it helped me learn the game much easier. Plus when you purchase real booster packs you get those code cards for the online version.

The m

???
Years
Welcome CharizardY! I'm also new here (Sort-of).

This is a very great forum, it is friendly and a good community overall, I enjoy here.

Let's be friends, if you have Pokémon X or Y we can exchange friend codes and battle sometimes. :)

CharizardY

Master of Fire
Years
Welcome CharizardY! I'm also new here (Sort-of).

This is a very great forum, it is friendly and a good community overall, I enjoy here.

Let's be friends, if you have Pokémon X or Y we can exchange friend codes and battle sometimes. :)

Thanks and for sure, here is mine 5043 - 3183 - 2793

Back