• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted, but then the whole anime falls apart due to the conflicting canons and the writers/storyboarders trying to connect them.

I wish I could find my lost Pokemon games...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Granted! Though it turns out you never had any in the first place. I'm sorry for your loss :(

I wish I could be the very best, like no one ever was.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Granted, but then you run out of trainers to beat, get depressed, question the existence and purpose of life, and then summon Yveltal to destroy everything and everyone.

I wish that I were as badass as Red or Gold.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Wish granted! But you can only have lvl. 1 bidoofs.

I wish that they made a grim reaper legendary

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
Years
Granted, but they have horrible quality, and break when you take it out of the container.
I wish I had every legendary in the games!

Years
Granted, but your game becomes corrupt, causing you to lose all your Pokemon.

I wish that more games were like Gold/Silver, where you could travel to another region after beating the Elite Four.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Granted, but it turns on you and eats you, and then suicides in your kitchen! :)
I wish that in the games, there were no humans, only Pokémon, and there is a move that is called Seizure.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Granted. Say hello to Mega Unown! A different stone for each letter. The only stat that changes is its attack stat.

I wish I had a real life Mawile.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
Granted, but the chances of finding a shiny will be even lower than on X and Y
I wish Pokemon had more Hispanic Characters

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Granted, but then they're all horribly stereotyped. One half of those characters only use the Mow Rotom, and the other half of those characters use Pokemon with the move Thief.

I wish that Gamefreak would get rid of Stealth Rocks.

Back