• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Ok, I'll be Anna's Rival and zanstic's traveling partner. =D

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Okay, seeing as rivals went first come first served, here they are:
Miyu-Chan and SDPL
G-LANCE and Raichu_Tamer
Omega_Brendan and zanstic
Esuarafied and Dragon Girl
PokeMaster3000 and Innocent Fox

Sorry if some people are unsatisfied, (if was first come first served) and I'm still open as a traveling buddy. :D :D :D

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I wanted to change Pokemon anyway, So Now me and zanstic will be even, each with a pretty useless water pokemon(lol)

Ok, I choose to team up with G(Is there no one else that can travel wif me?)

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
what water pokemon r u using then?!!!

if the "G" means G-Lance then i guess ill be yours.

we really need innocent fox and PM 3000 to post about the traveling partners so we can start the RP.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
That's good then! So...when do we start? x_X; *wants to do some RP-ing*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I wanna change again, Now I choose Aipom cuz I'm really bored, ha! zanstic isn't gonna find any other type advantage over me now! :P

Now I'm starting this RPG on the Gold side.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Like Gold in special XD He started with an Aipom something that can be compared to Ash and Poliwrath.

Boy You are getting old lol

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I hope I'm not too late. o_o;;

Name: Lillith "Lily" Hoshikage
Description:About 5'10", thin but strong. Has lilac-colored hair, long to the end of her shoulder blades and spiky bangs. Her eyes are a disconcerting dark amber color. Wears a black long-sleeved turtleneck, black cargo pants and black combat boots. Very pale, looks almost anemic. Wears a hematite Darwin Fish pendant on a silver chain around her neck.
Starter: Houndour
Astrological Sign: Capricorn/Tiger

Chinese Zodiac signs are more fun, so nyah.

Meep...I guess I need a rival and a travelling partner, then. o_o;;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
wait a second!
keleri is gonna need a rival, no one who already has one either so we basically need another member, <something im not allowed to say on pc>! so just one more person to join and then NO MORE, i mean it!
this is getting kinda irritating.

EDIT: Sorry about that, but the rule stays, one more person. It's just i had some reeeeeally annoying homework, you know the kind. Im still open as a travelin buddy, and im allowin threesomes for traveling buddies only, NOT RIVALS.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Name : Pyran
Discription : has High fashion sense , Wearing right now , tan velour , and is popular , but is a loner ^^ unless he has some friends
Pokemon : Vulpix
AstraSign - Scorpio

Did i make the cut????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back