• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

△ HYRULE △ The Golden Era △ [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
good news I actually thought of something for my history. A sibling rivelry ones a woodsmen the other a militia. I'll get around to it now that exams week is over.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
As soon as everyone get nice and tucked in, and read a bedtime story.

._. I've already got Kamui (Oz) to sleep. This is gonna be a
Spoiler:
night.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Now I just feel like I'm being rushed. I'm not ending my day. Not yet.

koreWaZom200018-650x365.jpg

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@lilizuki My eyes widened as I saw that screencap

@SD I can't believe curiosity got the best of me to see how many spoilers you used...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My reaction to that screencap:
Spoiler:

So, time for an announcement:

IC ALERT:
Night will be coming soon. With your next post, either put your character to sleep (not euthanasia), or summarize the night's events in one post. Because afterward, we'll be time-lapsing to dawn of the next day.

On that note, later in the next IC day, there will be a SEALING FESTIVAL in castle town, an event I will write about when the time comes. This festival marks the day in which the Dark King was sealed, and also gives remembrance to the fallen hero. There will be parade floats, and a special feast and party after said parade.​

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You guys do know that people can just Quote your post and see what's in the tags without having to click all of them, right?

Sealing Festival. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You guys do know that people can just Quote your post and see what's in the tags without having to click all of them, right?

Sealing Festival. Nothing could possibly go wrong!
Don't kill everyone's joy, it's not the ending, it's about the journey!

Of course not! It's not like we have some drunken one-handed Goron who loves to shout bloody murder and crash parties, or anything like that.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Lilizuki you get a feeling of having achieved something when you click through all the spoilers. Using Quote to see through the tags is like reading a book with no rising action.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll be putting up a single post in the IC to mark Nightfall. Expect to see that soon. In the meantime...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
NIGHTFALL
With your next post, summarize the night or have your character fall asleep. Once we've done that, We will time-lapse to dawn of the next morning.

Also be aware that he afternoon of this next day will hold the event SEALING FESTIVAL.
:P Way ahead of you! Done~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm more asking the group as a whole; There's only been one post since the Nightfall update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back