• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
You can breed me a shiny? Ok, sounds good to me. Also is it possible to get the moves Hail, Ice Fang, and Weatherball?

And for that I'll trade you my Male Dream World Shinx with Night Slash.
Yup (I can only do it on my platinum game) and I'll try to get those 3 moves on it
LATIOS:
Stats are hp/att/def/spatt/spdef/spe:281/166/198/331/229/317
MOVESET:dragon pulse,recover,luster-purge and psychic.
hmmm do you have anything else?
I have the Modest Airslash Oshawott. Although I'm having issues getting a Mischievous one :(
What are its IVs?

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
I should be able to around 6:00 PM, but if not then after 7:30 for sure. I'll PM you when I am ready later. Also you wouldn't happen to have a Dawn Stone would you?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I should be able to around 6:00 PM, but if not then after 7:30 for sure. I'll PM you when I am ready later. Also you wouldn't happen to have a Dawn Stone would you?
hmm ok, I'll try to be online at that time and yes I do have a dawn stone ^^

shiny snorunt lv.1 timid - often dozes off
IVs: 31/15/15/15/15/15

shiny snorunt lv.1 bashful - alert to sounds
IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/31

which one do you want? XD

Last edited:

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Ready for trade if you have these two still.

Spoiler:

Will offer two shinies.

Shiny Musharna lvl 30
Shiny Swadloon lvl 30

FC on English Black: 2966-9772-1745

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ready for trade if you have these two still.

Spoiler:

Will offer two shinies.

Shiny Musharna lvl 30
Shiny Swadloon lvl 30

FC on English Black: 2966-9772-1745
hmmm I'm not interested ^^"

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
hmm ok, I'll try to be online at that time and yes I do have a dawn stone ^^

shiny snorunt lv.1 timid - often dozes off
IVs: 31/15/15/15/15/15

shiny snorunt lv.1 bashful - alert to sounds
IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/31

which one do you want? XD

Sorry, but how do I tell which IVs are which? Also what would you want for that Dawn Stone? And just making sure, but they are both female right?
Oh, and also I am here for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry, but how do I tell which IVs are which? Also what would you want for that Dawn Stone? And just making sure, but they are both female right?
Oh, and also I am here for the rest of the day.
Its from HP to speed. Do you have any of the underwater ruin items and yes they are both female

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
Seems like PC went down for a bit, anyway I'll take this one "shiny snorunt lv.1 bashful - alert to sounds IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/31" and sorry but no, I haven't got that far on this game yet. I got some pass orbs, heart scale, different wings, and a PP Up, want any of those?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Still trying but I can't seem to get a Mischievous one.

The IV's: 15/15/25/15/20/4
hmm could you keep trying?
Seems like PC went down for a bit, anyway I'll take this one "shiny snorunt lv.1 bashful - alert to sounds IVs: 15/15/15/15/15/31" and sorry but no, I haven't got that far on this game yet. I got some pass orbs, heart scale, different wings, and a PP Up, want any of those?
hmmm I'll take a heart scale, I'll be able to trade tomorrow afternoon

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
Ok, I should be back by then. If not then around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon for sure.

EDIT: Change of plans I will be here all day, no work and done with school for the day. *smiles*

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ok, I should be back by then. If not then around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon for sure.

EDIT: Change of plans I will be here all day, no work and done with school for the day. *smiles*
ok let me know when your ready to trade and use my US white fc

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
I'm ready now, meet you in Wi-Fi Club.

Thank you, been searching for 3-4 month, but it finally paid off! Have a nice week! >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back