• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I went out for a quick ride but I'll be back in like 45 min. Them we can battle sorry for the late response. I'll be on all night

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
How do I put my trainer card on my profile? Can someone help me out

Lezza I have a garchomP as my 6 th pkmn so I needs to earn its use. Would u like to battle?

So I got romped in wifi match up. Shiny espeon who 1 hit all my Pokemon. I feel as tho the japanese cheat a little :)

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
How do I put my trainer card on my profile? Can someone help me out

Lezza I have a garchomP as my 6 th pkmn so I needs to earn its use. Would u like to battle?

So I got romped in wifi match up. Shiny espeon who 1 hit all my Pokemon. I feel as tho the japanese cheat a little :)

Right click your trainer card and click "Open in new Window", then copy the URL. When editing your signature, find the "insert image button" and click it. Then paste the URL in the small window that pops up. Or, just copy the image url and paste it in between these .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back