• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My toys and figurines:

Spoiler:

In all there's 2 McDonald's Reshiram, 2 McDonald's Pikachu, 1 McDonald's Snivy, the Lugia that came with a pre-ordered copy of SoulSilver at GameStop, and a plush Mewtwo for the non-TCG figurines and toys.

The TCG figurines are the following:
Arceus - Platinum Premium Box
Mewtwo - Mewtwo Collection
Entei - some HGSS series box
Keldeo - Keldeo box
Oshawott (black base) - Oshawott Sneak-Peek Tin
Snivy (black base) - Snivy Sneak-Peek Tin
Tepig (white base) - Tepig Sneak-Peek Tin
Reshiram (black base) - Reshiram Box
Zekrom (white base) - Zekrom Box
Emboar (white base) - Excellent Emboar Box
Victini (white and black bases) - Victini Tin/ Victini Box
Unopened Victini (white base) - Victini Tin
2x Kyurem - Kyurem Box

I'm actually still missing quite a few TCG figurines from this era. Most of the ones I've marked the color of the bases of I am 99% certain come with a base of the opposite color as well.

And the other item I didn't have to dig out to photograph, my GSC Pokemon Adventures box set:

Spoiler:

The wrap is starting to tear on that one, which is unfortunate but I was eventually going to open it to read the volumes anyway.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Here I go again, just arrived today:

Snivy and Mienshao
Spoiler:

and a small Mienshao figurine along with my Mienfoo figurine!! My favorite fighting types.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got another tshirt - arrived today, still waiting on other Pokemon Items (mainly Pokemon cards)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Where you get that at? Water starters I love the most.

Just came back from work, right here.

What a way for me to end Friday.... I bought a Pokemon game, and my "Outstanding Oshawott" box arrived.

I bought a copy of Pokemon White 2 - now I can do the challenge I wanted to do: All Mustelid Team (with Dewott, Zangoose, Watchog, [if i can transfer] Linoone, and 2 Mienfoo [including my shiny])
Spoiler:

I also got the 'Outstanding Oshawott" today
Spoiler:

Some of the cards that I will add to my Cards album [I want one of each in the album] - the rest? - I will wall paper my room in cards!!! It will look very strange.
Spoiler:

I'm still waiting on the "Terrific Tepig" and "Super Snivy" to ship. On ToyWiz, I just ordered 3 plushies (Oshawott, Serperior,and Pignite), 5 individual cards (Rattata, Quilava, Maractus, Swanna, Riolu) and the Reshiram box.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Here's some updates, got my two boxes today "Terrific Tepig" and "Super Snivy" - just copy and paste from my other Bulbapedia thread:

March 11th 2013 - (first off - I did my "moment of silence" for the all the people that died 2 years ago in the earthquake and tsunami), that out of the way - Recently added:
• "Super Snivy" box
• "Terrific Tepig" box

Photos:
I have all the 3 Unova starter boxes, just got the other 2 today - "Terrific Tepig" and "Super Snivy" arrived today
Spoiler:

I got a few cards to add to my collection, in my main album, I want to have one of each Pokemon from Kanto to (so far on the TCG) Unova. So what am I going to do with the other repeat cards, energy cards, and trainer cards? - I want to wallpaper my room with Pokemon cards

I'm going to add to my collection - according to the way the Pokemon looks like on the card is the reason I choose them:
Spoiler:

The other items included in the box, I will find a way to display in my room.

Large 3D cards, I will put them inside sheet protector, cut it to size, and hang on a wall near the plushies
Spoiler:

Booster packs included similiar image on the outside, I want to save the image of the packs in a sheet protector (I had to be very carefully opening them), many repeat cards (which I will use to wall paper my room) but also had about 4 new per booster pack for my collection. I like the outside design
Spoiler:

3 small figurines - I will add them along with the rest of the other smaller figurines I bought along the years. My PokéWalker from Soul Silver is also next to them.
Spoiler:

Edited: Thursday, March 14th:
May not be much, wanted to get a Choroneko or Lepardas card in Japanese, so I bought one of the booster packs from the "Freeze Bolt" and hoped for luck, and I got one with Choroneko. In April, I want to buy the full box.
*sorry, I think I deleted this photo by accident*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting in the mail: I already got e-mail confirmation on estimated arrival date:

Schedule to Arrive on Saturday the 16th Non-Pokemon item, I will use for Pokemon: 6 "9 Pocket Sheet Protectors (packs of 10)" [that would be around 60 sheets - 649 Pokemon, two per side, front and back, I would fill up 36, and about 1/3rd of the front of the 37th sheet]. I already have a 3 ring binder, so just need the protectors to display the cards.

Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, the 19th
• 5 individual cards - Rattata, Quilava, Riolu, Swanna, and Maractus
• "Black & White Reshiram" Box
• Oshawott plush
• Servine plush
• Pignite plush

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Huge pokemon collection + looking to collect

youtu .be/b03NfQGy6W4 erase the space
Hey guys, promoting a friends video. I'm not sure which forum this is okay to do that in, because he's looking to buy pokemon figures of the ones he's missing and I can only think the most logical place is pokemon forums.. If anyone has recommendations of good pokemon trading/figure buying sites that have the ones he's looking for, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I got my sheet protector for my cards today, and already organized all of them, by generation. First to the [future] Sixth. I forgot to mention in my other post, I also bought three more cards - 2 of Watchog and 1 of Patrat (being my #1 favorite at the moment, I want one of each card made for them):

May not be Pokemon related, but I'll use them for Pokemon -
Spoiler:

I spent some time putting them in order - I still need Serperior, Pignite, and Emboar from the page I took photo of:
Spoiler:

The three cards I ordered - 2 of Watchog, and really loved the Patrat's pose on the card, so I had to get it.
Spoiler:

Edited: 3-19-2013 - my Pokemon order arrived today
• Oshawott plush
• Pignite plush
• Servine plush
• 5 individual Pokemon cards
• Reshiram box
Spoiler:

Oshawott!! I can't decide on her nickname, either Miju, or my friend that likes Oshawott here on PokeCommunity, Hikari
Spoiler:

Pignite plush, I have not decided on nickname
Spoiler:

Servine plush, again, no planned nicknamed at the moment
Spoiler:

5 individual cards I choose, based on their design on the card, for my Pokemon Card collection
Spoiler:

Reshiram Box, really love the small figurine, I can't wait to get Zekrom next.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
We don't buy/sell here, but I'll kick this into the discussion about collections already in progress so you can see if you can get some answers there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
edit (dec 2015): none of the images on this work anymore, sorry. pm me if you want to see anything in particular though.

I've been meaning to post in this thread for ages but never had time to photograph my collection. I still didn't have time to get to all of it and I didn't have time to wait for good lighting to take nice photos but something is better than nothing, I suppose. (And sorry that some of these are really blurry--I didn't realize until I was resizing them on the computer and the light was all gone by then so no way to retake them with better quality. D:) I really love all of your collections so I'm excited to share mine too. n_n

I've been collecting since I was about... 13, I think. I certainly owned Pokémon merchandise before that point but since I didn't take particularly good care of it or buy things in any sort of order/theme, I wouldn't have considered it part of a "collection". It wasn't until I visited the Pokémon Centre in NYC once before it turned into a general Nintendo store that the idea of collecting opened up to me. I saw so many different kinds of merchandise and plushies and objects that I really wanted but I could only pick one thing as a souvenir. I didn't regret my decision but I really wished I could have had ALL THE THINGS in the store. :P Fast forward a few years and I discover the joys of eBay and a few months later, the pokemon community on LJ. By the time it split off into pkmncollectors, I'd built a sizeable collection that only grew from there.

In the last few years (since Gen V came out, mainly) I've really toned down my collecting. I don't buy absolutely everything of my favourites anymore because I had too many favourites in Gen V to be able to keep that up. So my collection mainly focuses on the lines of Cherrim, Pichu, and Probopass which are among my favourites. I also have some Vanillite and Whimsicott, my favourite Pokémon from V, but they got too much merch and I haven't had a job in a while so I don't have as much to spend on my collections. :P I also really like zukan figures so they're another mini collection in themselves.

A bit of background on my house--I live with two pretty chill roommates (one of which I met here on PC!) who are absolutely okay with my collection. I'm allowed to keep items of my collection around the house, not just in my room. Some of the things pictured here are theirs, too. My house is very pro-Pokémon. :P Not everything in my collection is pictured here either, by the way. Some stuff is in storage at one of my parent's house (I don't know which one since they just moved and all and boxes were split between the two houses) and some things I just didn't have time to pull out and photograph. And others still I probably just forgot about. But we'll do this in two parts, mostly. My bedroom and the living room. Here we go!

I've got ~40 pictures. Hopefully it's not too overkill. n_n;; I'm gonna go by room, mostly.

My Bedroom

Spoiler:

Living Room

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous Stuff

Spoiler:

...phew! That's most of my stuff. There are a bunch of flats I didn't show because I didn't have time to pull them out and set them up in a way that's easy to take photos of... and I didn't get close-ups of many things. n_n If anyone's interested in better pictures or has any specific questions let me know! Sorry everything was so long! I just like talking about my collection since I've been building it up for so many years. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back