• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
had a dream where you killed someone?

What happened in your dream?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nope, I've never had a dream like that. I've had dreams where someone was killed or was about to be killed, but never me doing it. I don't remember them well, I just know that that happened. I did have on the other night where I was gonna be killed by a tornado though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not sure if I ever had a dream where I kill someone, but I did have some dreams where people are getting killed or I get killed myself @_@

Guy

just a guy
Years
I can recall two recent dreams I've had that involved me killing someone.

PS. Not suitable for young ones. You've been warned.

The first dream involved a man who wanted me to offer my life so he can use my organs for whatever sick needs he wanted them for. In a part of the dream his face was covered in a shadow, but when his face was finally revealed, it was practically half burned and disfigured.

When he had me cornered near a pool, and being a dream, I ended up having super powers. I spread a circle of fire around him causing him to burn. I then proceeded to throw his burning body into the pool (where's the logic in that?). When I magically raised his body out of the water in a sphere or water, he managed to escape. When he came after me, I suddenly had a large axe and quickly chopped his body into pieces.

In my second dream, which actually occurred last night, I dreamed my sister was almost attacked by this strange man. When I chased after him I found an axed (what's up with the reoccurring axes?) and basically rammed it through his skull Rick Grimes style.

I don't know what my sub-conscience was telling me with these dreams, but maybe if I'm pushed far enough or if a person I love is in danger I'm perhaps capable of killing someone? I don't know.

These dreams were pretty gruesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nope, never happened to me, but as others have said, I have had dreams where I myself have been killed. Weird stuff.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Yes. A few nights ago, in fact.

I was Bruce Willis and I was on the run from Yoko Littner, Skull from Power Rangers, and the pot farmer with the hat from Without a Paddle. They chased me through a jungle and I managed to trick them at some point and I found this really tall abandoned apartment building. I ran all the way up to the top and stood in the shower until Yoko came in and then I snapped her neck and took her gun (but it wasn't her good gun, it was just a pistol). Then I waited under the bed and Skull came in and I shot him in the foot and I don't remember what else happened but his body remained in the middle of the room. Then I just crouched next to the door for a really long time until the pot farmer came in and I took his shotgun from him and we wrestled until I pushed him off the balcony. Then I just sat in the middle of the room until I woke up.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I had a dream like that when I was 10 or 11, the night I saw Lara Croft: Tomb Raider at the movies :P

I had two guns and I killed everything. This was when I first became vaguely aware of the power and influence Angelina Jolie has over me.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Never had a dream where I killed someone, but I have had a few where I was about to get killed and I end up waking up right before it happens.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Yeah, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember the details. I think it was my sister or mom or something. I must have been like... 13.

Usually if anyone's getting killed in my dreams it's me >.>

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Probably, though I can't recall anything off the top of my head. That being said, I can't really recall any of my dreams 5 minutes after I wake up on a morning. As with everyone else, though, I've definitely had dreams where I've died. Multiple, multiple dreams. :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had several dreams a few weeks ago that involved murder and they all did involve me killing someone. They were all about a game where people killed others for fun, but you would be revived soon after and so in those dream I did kill people. Lots of people. Yeah I have a demented mind. .__.

And like lots of people, I've had many dreams before where I died.

Years
Sometimes, not often recently. What's weirder is that I've never had a dream where I legit died. I had a few where I had to "die" to become a ghost in order to do some thing or other, but never had any where I seriously die.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I had a dream once where someone (he was actually really nice irl just not in the dream for some reason)pinned me down in my bed at night and kidnapped me, tying up my arms and legs. He took me to this open field with about 20 other boys and had me just stand there, my back to him. He then took out a revolver, and was about to kill us all when my brother out of nowhere tackled him and knocked him out with his own gun. After that the dream skipped to me visiting his prison cell. I then started crying and screaming and swearing at him, wondering how someone so nice could do something so horrible. :(
It was a really awful dream, needless to say, and had happened just after all the Sandy Hook stuff which is probably how all those guns and stuff got into my dream. I've also had many many other dreams where I die or was extremely close to dying, but none were as bad as that one.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oh, God, no. And hopefully I'll never experience a dream like that.

Back