• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
As for the battles, they are updated. (I will be moving them to the OP.)

As for the ban rule, I think there is only one fair way to do this, and that is a vote. Voting will end Friday the 28th, and will be deciding if the bans should be before the Registration Date, or before Round 1.

Let the voting commence!

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I honestly think it's kinda late for voting considering people already have battled, but I'll vote anyway.

My vote goes to... These Pokemon should remain banned or I'll have to make new team ;w;

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I agree with wonjoon0330

My vote goes to... These Pokemon should remain banned or I'll have to make new team ;w;

Years
My vote is that these pokemon should remain banned.
Also my opponent haven't been on since 14 of October.Is this giving me a free win?

TY

Even though it was my powerhouse...

cartercr

Years
Remember, the question is not should they be banned, the question is what date are we going to use. This will prevent further conflict. Can I assume by your answers that the ban should take effect even if the registration has begun?

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Remember, the question is not should they be banned, the question is what date are we going to use. This will prevent further conflict. Can I assume by your answers that the ban should take effect even if the registration has begun?
Yes, we understand it perfectly and yes, ban should take the effect, because tournament haven't actually began till October 15.
Not only that, I think most of participants registered after these Pokemon were banned, so it perfectly make sense to have these Pokemon remain banned(since that's what most of people want anyway).

cartercr

Years
Yes, we understand it perfectly and yes, ban should take the effect, because tournament haven't actually began till October 15.
Not only that, I think most of participants registered after these Pokemon were banned, so it perfectly make sense to have these Pokemon remain banned(since that's what most of people want anyway).

I agree, I just wanted to make sure the issue was perfectly clear. From here on out. Pokemon will be banned if they are banned prior to Round 1, not the registration day.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Thank You!

I agree, I just wanted to make sure the issue was perfectly clear. From here on out. Pokemon will be banned if they are banned prior to Round 1, not the registration day.
Thank You!
icon10.gif

cartercr

Years
29th is deadline and we still have three battles remaining, should these battles not be finished, I will assign winners based on activity. (Don't sweat Salamence, you're through if it doesn't happen :D)

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
29th is deadline and we still have three battles remaining, should these battles not be finished, I will assign winners based on activity. (Don't sweat Salamence, you're through if it doesn't happen :D)
Me and aragornbird will battle today(hopefully)!
icon10.gif

Update: Lost to aragornbird by 5-2. This must be the longest battle I ever had in my life, GG!

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020

I feel like I don't deserve to be in round 2 if I'v had nobody to face. Dx But oh well I'll take the chance haha!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
kk guys, due to the fact that I release most of my ev'd pokemons, I can no longer participate in the tournament anymore so cartercr, can you give the win to lunis for me please?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Just wanted to jump in here and say good luck with this. I can't join because, well, pretty much everyone uses PO now, but yeah, glad to see aragornbird back in this.

Back