• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

ALSO NO MORE GLEE TIL 2012? Worst news ever. ;__;

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
ALSO NO MORE GLEE TIL 2012? Worst news ever. ;__;
I think that only applies to where you live. Next episode is November 29, 2011 for the US, and followed two days after for the UK. :(

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
UGH I hate Australia - why do you have to get behind on episodes? It only lasted like 3 weeks after the br--whatever I'll watch it through other means. But really that's sorta stupid because there's no NEED to stop Glee for a while.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I totally understand can be seen as a *****, but if you look at her, you can figure why. She's so insecure about others gossiping so she always has to have the first jibe and she lives in the rough part of town and from what she made her home life seem, it doesn't seem the best but I'm not sure if that part is real or canon or what.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Spoiler:
Goodness sakes.

Glee is getting meh for me :/ Great mash-up though. If Santana's personality changes that'll suck. The only thing I'm liking now is the Sue campaign.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
Years
My thoughts of late:
Spoiler:

...also, I miss Jesse.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Charlie Kelly said:
Rachel - I'm glad this is her last year. The whole campaign thing was ridiculous and proves she hasn't changed much from the girl that sent her potential competition to a crack house.
Finn - I've never liked Finn. I mean, he's a bad-luck magnet, but it's not like he has it that much worse than anyone else. He tries to be the leader of the group, having done nothing to deserve such a title, and he looks down on pretty much everyone else when at one time or another, he's been in their shoes. I'm glad Santana slapped him, because he deserved it. Not at that specific moment, but for blurting out her secret in public, despite all the things his brother has gone through. She should have thrown a punch at him. And what in the hell is his problem with Blaine? That bugs me, a lot.
Will - Will has gone from a well-intentioned, caring teacher chasing a dream, to a caricature of himself who feels the need to throw misaimed, half-hearted, recycled speeches at the kids at any given opportunity, usually leaving his golden children (See above) to act just as bad or worse than anyone else. I'm really enjoying his diminished screentime as well. I was really getting fed up with him jabbing everyone with the needle from his moral compass.
Sue - I love Sue as a character, but they really need to give her more interests. She's getting a little ridiculous as well. They really just need a way for her to go around throwing one-liners out every 3 minutes, rather than basing a large plot around her.
Shelby - I'm behind her this season. Good for her.
Quinn - No, quit being so horrible! I liked you last season!
Puck - Puck definitely wins in the "most well-intentioned character on the show" award. I love him.
Kurt - If you drag your boyfriend to a gay bar to prove some point to the pervy little dude hitting on said boyfriend, you can't get mad about him getting drunk and misinterpreting your very, very mixed messages.
Side note: That gay bar scene kinda made me uncomfortable. So the pervy little 16/17 year old is having sex with old dudes, and so is whats-his-face, the ex-bully.
Blaine - He is the best boyfriend, ever, and probably one of the nicest members of the Glee club. I really can't recall him ever getting mad at anyone besides... whats-his-face. Why can't I remember his name?
Santana - I like Santana because she doesn't really change, and she has no desire to change and doesn't really pretend to be anything she's not. (Besides straight, of course, though I liked the whole bisexual thing they were hinting at with her talks with Holly, though now it seems like they're shifting her to a full-blown lesbian.) I feel bad for her. This breakdown coming up should be interesting.
Brittany - I love Brittany. Love.
Artie - I kinda feel like he's a placeholder they don't know what to do with. I've never been a huge fan of his personality, either.
Tina - ... has Tina done literally anything this season? We're just running out the clock 'til she graduates, right?
Mercedes - Oh. My. God. I cannot stand another minute of the whole "Diva" routine. I 100% support not jumping on the Rachel Berry Bandwagon, but she doesn't want to an equal, she wants preferential treatment like Rachel gets.
Side Note 2: is it racist that I only just now found out her boyfriend is a different black guy and not Azimio? I didn't really care at all, so I just assumed he was.
Mike - I miss the days when he was just "other Asian". Plus, he's a senior, so why get into his family drama this late in the game?
Beiste - I like her character. She's funny, plot-relevant, and not a total hypocrite/jerk.
Rory - I'm liking him so far, don't like that he's getting sucked into Finn's orbit.

Why so much hate? Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee. Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline. Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. Quinn's depressed so it's only natural that she act's the way she does. I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi.

I was meant to post this a while ago but my internet went off and my huge post was gone lmao. Anyway.

3x06 Mash Off
Spoiler:

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Songs
Spoiler:

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Spoilers
Spoiler:

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Songs (Sectionals!)
Spoiler:

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Spoilers (Sectionals!)
Spoiler:

That's it for now. ~

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
Years
Why so much hate? It's more like... frustration with the current storylines.

Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee.
Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline.
That's what I was saying. It seems like the writers are just letting her sit in the background of scenes until she graduates and they aren't obligated to do so anymore.

Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. I'm mostly saying that Mike was basically an extra in Season 1, and was little more than Tina's boyfriend in season 2, and I feel like when they can't even make up a story for Tina, who was one of the 6 founding members of the Glee club, what's the real point behind making us care about a character now that it's likely his last year?

I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. Oh please, he was the skeeviest little dude ever, and outright said that his boyfriend didn't have to know about what they do.

No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? I recall something about having a boyfriend for 20 minutes that he met at the gay bar, or something to that effect; the implication was pretty clear.

It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Karofsky... that one was just assumption on my part, I admit, but it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that if he's hanging around a gay bar that apparently he's well-known and liked at, that he's probably getting a little... attention.

Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. The selfishness has gone down a little bit, but she's gotten much more conniving. The Sunshine fiasco kinda put her in a negative light for me, and this Kurt thing isn't making me like her much, either.

Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Eventually. Took her long enough to resign after knowingly going against Kurt, and even then she had to do it in a way that made her look good.

Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Spoiler:

tumblr_ltjs1f5vAJ1qdj9uw.gif

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.

Perriechu

Years
Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.

Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

tumblr_ltjs1f5vAJ1qdj9uw.gif

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.
^^^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

dragonomega said:
Spoiler:

I actually don't think it's what it seems, though I've only seen proof of this in the preview, unless I've missed an interview or something. But it's probably Sue using Cooter to show the media she isn't a lesbian.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
Years
Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.
Word of god doesn't change the fact that she was physically attracted to Puck and presumably other men in the first season, and confessed to fantasizing about both genders in the second. These earlier happenings appear to have been completely retconned as of season 3, with Santana admitting she was a lesbian when the commercial was discovered, but my point was that she clearly was not 100%, full-on lesbian until recently. Saying she was never Bi is simply untrue unless they specifically go back and say she was completely faking her attraction to men and that she was lying when she opened up to Holly.

Shiny

Years
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
Years
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.
Well, maybe, but that doesn't really explain her admitting to fantasizing about men as well as women. I mean, I suppose she could have just been sleeping with men to cover her feelings, but it seems like her dating Karofsky was the first time she was trying to hide her attraction to women/Brittany.

Shiny

Years
She could of merely been in denial as she still somewhat is about her sexuality. I know many of my friends were very much the same before coming out.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Actually I thought it was something with Party Rock in the title... :x
Wouldn't Sexy and I Know It go better if he was stripping though? I could see why Party Rock Anthem would be on glee, seeing as it's so popular. But I've never liked it and I can't see anyone stripping to it. :s

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years

^^^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

dragonomega said:
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Danced to by Sam

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
spoiled. Thanks. I still think Sexy and I know it would have been much better though.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back