• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have defeated elesa with the first try but it was a hard battle as she over leveled my pokemons but i uses revives and hyper potions to defeat her
My team
boldore lv 40
zweilous lv 37
feraligator lv 37
pawnirad lv 37
shelgon lv 36
larvesta lv 34

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I have defeated elesa with the first try but it was a hard battle as she over leveled my pokemons but i uses revives and hyper potions to defeat her
My team
boldore lv 40
zweilous lv 37
feraligator lv 37
pawnirad lv 37
shelgon lv 36
larvesta lv 34
I told you was gonna be tough...You were underlevel...Still is. :)

But you beat her...somehow...Potion and Revives can be your friend in situations where you're outclassed in levels. On da brightside, your Boldore evolves in 2 more levels. :D

Clay shouldn't be as tough as Elesa since you got Feraligator...Good luck and don't forget to keep me in touch.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
can you give me an advice of where to train my pokemons fast before challenging clay
my team is
shelgon lv 37
gigalith lv 43
feraligator lv 41
bisharp lv 41
zweilous lv 38
volcarona lv 38

blue

gucci
Years
These all look great I must say, I really like the looks of these projects! ~ Is there a guide to the Gym Leaders for Yin Black & Yang White? like the levels, teams etc.

The Grubby Pup

Years
can you give me an advice of where to train my pokemons fast before challenging clay
my team is
shelgon lv 37
gigalith lv 43
feraligator lv 41
bisharp lv 41
zweilous lv 38
volcarona lv 38
Well, I guess I can suggest training a bit up on Route 6 before actually entering the gym. Also, re-visiting the dome area in Nimbasa City are always ideal. I did redo the rematches and stuff in there.

Cuz as for now...The level you're on...if you go inside Clay gym...Most likely you're gonna lose, not to his Gym trainers, but to him...Maybe.
I'm just saying, you have a few Pokemon in your party is weak against Ground Type.

You're playin Yang White, right? Then that means his strongest pokemon is a level 49 Swampert...So be careful when fighting it, cuz Zweilous, Shelgon...Are probably too weak to cause significant damage...And Feraligator can only do so much.

My advice, try challenging him once your strongest Pokemon hit level 45 or such; that's what level I was on when I first challenged him through testing...Cuz, beside than training in the grass, once you've fought all da trainers...there's not much left to do.

Good luck.

These all look great I must say, I really like the looks of these projects! ~ Is there a guide to the Gym Leaders for Yin Black & Yang White? like the levels, teams etc.
Whoops, I'm sorry Sui...I was writing shadow's reply...I didn't notice your till I got done.

Thanks for the kind word, man. :)

And yeah, there's a doc (plural) included in the download...But between me and you, I could do better...Especially with Ghetsis and Alder...I kinda hate the Pokemon I gave them. Hopefully, I can think of better ones, once I've update this again. LOL

Oh, oh...The only thing that's not mention in the docs are the Pokemon stat changes and Pokemon moveset changes...That'll be covered in the next update...

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
thank you for the advice and by the way whats the dome area ?
W-Wait...You're joking, right? LOL

Okay...If you're not...It's the two huge builds at the top of Nimbasa City; they don't sit directly next to each other, but you'll know once you see it for yourself...

The trainers in there are usually Cheerleaders, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Tennis players. You can only fight them once a day...So, yeah I think I refresh your memory on this good enough. LOL

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
yeah i forgot i am training now so hard my team now is
bisharp lv 42
shelgon lv 39
eelektross lv 36
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
feraligatr lv 45

The Grubby Pup

Years
yeah i forgot i am training now so hard my team now is
bisharp lv 42
shelgon lv 39
eelektross lv 36
volcarona lv 45
zweilous lv 45
feraligatr lv 45
That's good man. You got them strong pretty fast. Have you challenge Clay yet? I think you can probably handle him, as long as you use Feraligatr and probably volcarona...Just watch its health, cuz Clay Pokemon do use attacks for types they're weak against. :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
shoot almost my team is a physical sweeper but no need to worry my eelektktross,volcarona,zweilous can do alot of sp.att attacks but my feraligatr is a physical sweeper he dont know any sp.att move but i think i will do good aganst it and i am sure i will defeat him

The Grubby Pup

Years
shoot almost my team is a physical sweeper but no need to worry my eelektktross,volcarona,zweilous can do alot of sp.att attacks but my feraligatr is a physical sweeper he dont know any sp.att move but i think i will do good aganst it and i am sure i will defeat him
I guess, that could be a problem since most of his Pokemon have high defense and specialize in physical attacks...But as long as you use a powerful super effective move, you'll be just fine.

When I said attack his sp. def stat, I actually thinking of your Volcarona and its high sp. atk stat. :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Hey I'm back. I just caught Lugia. I can't really play this the way I play it, because I'm playing at a laptop, and it's really slow when I'm at the OW, and fast when I'm battling or going to the menu.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey I'm back. I just caught Lugia. I can't really play this the way I play it, because I'm playing at a laptop, and it's really slow when I'm at the OW, and fast when I'm battling or going to the menu.
I was wondering where you were. Good to see ya back, zanny. :p

Um...So, you're playin' on a labtop, eh?...What where you playin on at first...Also, are you still using the No$gba I uploaded....If so, then most likely you're moving around on the OW on opengl.

The game will lag if you move around on the overworld with the 3drenderer setting on that. Change it to the Nocash setting.

I usually put the game on OpenGL when battling trainers...Cuz I hate how the sprites moves before doing an attack when battling on Nocash.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
when I enter on route 13 in pokemon yin black and trainer with big bag challenges you the game freezes=(

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I was wondering where you were. Good to see ya back, zanny. :p

Um...So, you're playin' on a labtop, eh?...What where you playin on at first...Also, are you still using the No$gba I uploaded....If so, then most likely you're moving around on the OW on opengl.

The game will lag if you move around on the overworld with the 3drenderer setting on that. Change it to the Nocash setting.

I usually put the game on OpenGL when battling trainers...Cuz I hate how the sprites moves before doing an attack when battling on Nocash.
I'm using your No$GBA folder, I have Nocash setting but it's still slow, I kinda like the jumping sprites, I can find out if the pokemon will get out of the pokeball if I try to catch it.

You're playin Yang White, right? Then that means his strongest pokemon is a level 49 Swampert...So be careful when fighting it, cuz Zweilous, Shelgon...Are probably too weak to cause significant damage...And Feraligator can only do so much.

Good luck.

Lol I clearly remember how my Seismitoad vs Clay's Swampert went.
Seismitoad used Scald!
Swampert is Burned!
Swampert used Earthquake!
Seismitoad used Drain Punch!
Swampert fainted!
Memories.....

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
when I enter on route 13 in pokemon yin black and trainer with big bag challenges you the game freezes=(
LOL I know exactly what you're talking about and it's very easy to fix this problem. The only thing you gotta do is be da one to trigger the battle.

In meanin', you gotta walk up to the trainer...slowly...make sure they don't spot you and talk to them. It's a very simple bug to bypass. This happens to other backpacker, as well. Backpacker Talon and Backpacker Corin.

It happens, because I made their battle a double battle...But'chu know, I'll probably switch it back to its original once I update this sucka again, ya know, to avoid the freezin' I can see how it can gets on da nerves. :p

That's only bug in the game, I know...I aside from the retarded exp. from extremely high leveled Pokemon. LOL

I'm using your No$GBA folder, I have Nocash setting but it's still slow, I kinda like the jumping sprites, I can find out if the pokemon will get out of the pokeball if I try to catch it.

Lol I clearly remember how my Seismitoad vs Clay's Swampert went.
Seismitoad used Scald!
Swampert is Burned!
Swampert fainted!
Memories.....
...Well, yeah...I gotta agree with you on that. With Nocash on, you can tell when the Pokemon about to break outta the Pokeball.

Oh, and so you ARE still using my good ol' No$gba. LOL Well, hmm...that's very strange...It should run almost perfect if it's on the Nocash setting.

My computer sux like it's no tomorrow...I mean, it can't run Desmume or the Dolphin emulator, but can run anything else; in meaning weaker, with the greatest of ease; including No$gba.

So, I truly don't understand for da slowdowns on your part. :\
It ran fine on your last computer, right? Hmm...The only other advice I got for you...Is up'ing the emulator priority from taskmanger.

Oh, another thing...If you have, like...google desktop running; ya know that mumbo-jumob that be on the side of your desktop it show like the weather, the new and stuff like.

Well...you need to close it out, cuz that also causes slowdown too. I almost forgot to mention that. When I got my second computer; this sucky one LOL...no$gba ran slowly too, but when I closed it out, it sped back up again; pefectly. ;)

Also...

And, oh you and your Yang White reminiscing! *smacks your back* LOL But I see that you took the Sp. Atk method to defeated him, that's what I was tryin' to tell shadow that how he should go about it...But it might be tough, since he does have alot of physical sweepers on his team. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I am now in the gym the only trainer left is clay himself i am sur that will be a hard battle
MY team is
feraligatr lv 49
eelektross lv 41
volcarona lv 45
bisharp lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42

The Grubby Pup

Years
I am now in the gym the only trainer left is clay himself i am sur that will be a hard battle
MY team is
feraligatr lv 49
eelektross lv 41
volcarona lv 45
bisharp lv 45
zweilous lv 45
shelgon lv 42
LOL No way, I'm more than certain that you got this match now. Just juggle between Feraligatr, Eelektross and Volcarona...And you'll be okay.

Now, got get'em and don't forget to tell how it went. LOL Those are always nice. ;)

Back