• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon Shop

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey,
Welcome to my shop
I'm only accepting breeding request at the moment

Pokemon I can breed for Gen 1
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Growlithe
Omanyte
Ponyta
Geodude

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 2
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 3
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Mareep
Hoothoot

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 4
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar
Anrithe

Pokémon I can breed for Genn 5
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Rufflet
Solosis

I have a lot more that I am going to add very soon, just ask me for any pokemon you would like me to breed for you and I will most likely have that pokemon

this is for the mods: I have spoken to Mac and he has approved it for me so I can work on my shop and get to the standard it should be

Thanks

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Hey there!
Could I get one of each Kanto Starter?
I have a lot of rare pokemon to offer such as beldum, phione, tyrogue, dratini, larvitar, elekid, magby, lapras, eevee, porygon, snorlax, miltank, aron, whismur, nincada, ralts, feebas, dusclops, shuppet, castform, bagon, gible, rotom, plus every fossil pokemon.
if you want more than three of those (or more, just ask, i may have it) I would like to get other starters as well so just PM me when you can ^^

Back