• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why isn't this in english?
Um... because not everyone is fluent in English...?

If I was fluent in Spanish I would happily translate it but sadly I'm not...
rsz_1rsz_hayate_no_gotoku_2nd_season_-_19_-_large_13_2137.jpg

It is in German... -_-;

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
is there any software to translate it to english? plz tell me,if not then how do u translate it to english?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
is there any software to translate it to english? plz tell me,if not then how do u translate it to english?
Same way as with translating any ROM at all to English, using hacking tools. And as a guy who runs around romhacking.net quite a lot I can tell you, that is a long and involving process because you want to do it right. Even when we have a multitude of tools available like we do, because it definitely isn't the software that's the problem once it's created.

Honestly though, I would rather the hack be finished and sprites be fixed first (Hey, your Mamoswine still looks like cruddy DS rip while everything else comes from Emerald. Get a better source, they appear to be everywhere. Also the ripped Golden Sun content is still downright jarring) before being translated is focused upon. No offense to the writer(s) meant as I'm sure a lot work was put into this by the looks of the first page (also I write as well), but is Pokemon after all: we already know what we need to do even if we miss out on the plot and I'll bet that 75% of the audience here will just fastforward through it all even if it was in English.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
Gosh people... can someone write once again that this hack should be in english ? This is so annoying.

Years
Everyone calm down about the translation. I've been talking to him about it and im going to see where things go from there. if he lets me, there should be an english version out no later than the end of the month.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I thank you for all your comments. I promise you that the full version will be a German and an English version. Now in beta no longer, it will be short and I have very little time. Because of school and private

We will strive to bring out an English version.

Back