• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Kylie~chan! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
OMG. She did. Congrats PC's Shining Muffin.^^
*Tosses Muffins*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
10k posts? Nice. I hope to be able to reach that one day... *gives Kylie a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Wow, so many people noticed. XD And I didn't even tell 'em all. XP
Thanks guys~! *hands out muffins by the truckload* g2g now though ;-; but onto 20K... muhahahaha XD

Lucid

Yay for Kylie~! Ya made 10k, good for you, congrats~! ;D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
OMGoodness, I'm afraid I'm a day late, sowwy Ky~ky! X3 *hugglesnuggles* Congrats on making 10k today! =D Ummm...enjoy the high postcount? XD *gives Kylie some bacon* :33 Mmmmm...bacon...X3

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Congrats Kylie! x3 *pretty pony muffin confetti* xDDDD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Yep. X3 *glompz everyone who glomped her, and hugs everyone who hugged her, and hands out more muffins* ^_______________^ Thanks guys~! *eats the bacon, yummyness <3* *and steals all the confetti and puts it in a jar*
Now... ;-; I have to lock this, due to the new rule. ;_____________; Yay, how fun. @_@
*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back