• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Corroded silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years

Hi guys im just Tainui here and you'll be thinking OH NOES ANOTHER SILVER REMAKE
and probally will say Oh Hgss is out there is no point or We already have shiny gold and Lc but there is no stopping me ;)

Story

Well you should know the story but if you don't i'll tell you ;)

Spoiler:

Features

Day and night :)
Headbutt
New tiles
Our own Twists and turns

One special Feature.

Warning spoiler Alert Spoiler alert

Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Videos

Spoiler:

Banners [/h2
11rq6p2.png

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5455111#post5455111][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11rq6p2.png[/IMG] [/url]

[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]

Credits

Paranoid for gold sprites (might not use them sorry my spriter might change it )
Umbreon For a lot of things(can't remember his name O_o)
Kingcyndaquil my mapper :D
Linkandzelda for letting me use some of his music ;)
Zeikku Tm for his gold backsprites in resources
Om3ga Ars3nel For his css tutorial :)

Bug Oddities glitches

The tile palettes are messed up O_O

[h2][/h2]
[h2][/h2]

Last edited:

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
Well there is the possibility of both being playable put for now, the titlescreen can use a little bit of touching up with palettes, i mean having the background black be just a darker blue.

just because hg/ss is coming out doesn't mean people will stop making the remakes, and just stop making them after they come out. Because when people say they will use johto in a hack, it sometimes is because
A: they remake g/s/c
B: it is a very simple region design
C: not much of a story has been told there, so it can easily be used as a solid area

i do not care for remakes to much, but the johto region, i think is the best of all of them (except for orre suckers!)

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Well this could be good hack but...
Is the playable character Gold or Red?
Since you have both in your screenshots.
we are going to be playing as gold and crystal ;) cause the red screenshots didn't have The overworld in as well O_O so we aren't playing as red and i can't wait to get up to red even tho im planning the hack to see what you guys see in that spoiler sorry ash lovers XD

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Nice thread dude
It's turning out great
Wish you luck dude

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
FINALLY! I can play computer!
Another remake!
Lets see how this will end up...
Well, good luck on this but please don't ask me to map!:D

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Sorry guys i am restarting the project so you will have to wait longer to play the game but. the good news is i'll work on the tiles and graphics. (well at least try to work on graphic) and i'll try make this game worth while playing.. :) any suggestions.

Years
Make it like HGSS. All the remakes are of Original GS. Do a demake of HGSS, it'll be more original (as original as a remake can be, anyway).

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
umm, when do u want me to insert?
also, just on the side note, change the text on the titlescreen

Years
Oh, the irony of this post...

Tch.. Enter the expert...
Fine, I didn't word my opinion correctly. It can't be denied that we've had our share of GSC remakes. And since they keep on coming, I'm suggesting that it would be nice to see a reference to HGSS, if only graphically. I was saying that, obviously remakes aren't original, especially since Nintendo's done it themselves, but amongst the hacking community, it'd be a change. That's all. It wouldn't actually be the end of the world, you know.
I'm glad it's Silver you've chosen, though, because Gold and Crystal have already been done, almost fully. Perhaps give Lugia a bigger role? I dunno. Do what you want... Good luck, I look forward to seeing more progress.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Tch.. Enter the expert...
Fine, I didn't word my opinion correctly. It can't be denied that we've had our share of GSC remakes. And since they keep on coming, I'm suggesting that it would be nice to see a reference to HGSS, if only graphically. I was saying that, obviously remakes aren't original, especially since Nintendo's done it themselves, but amongst the hacking community, it'd be a change. That's all. It wouldn't actually be the end of the world, you know.
I'm glad it's Silver you've chosen, though, because Gold and Crystal have already been done, almost fully. Perhaps give Lugia a bigger role? I dunno. Do what you want... Good luck, I look forward to seeing more progress.
Thanks i will see if i can get lugia into a bigger role not just the title screen XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back