• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Follow it. =P

Sorry, but I gotta go for now. Didn't know this would take so long and I've been on the comp all day. >.< Sorry, guys. Go on without me but never forget me. XD

Who are you again?

@Valor I doubt anyone will follow you after that.... coward!!! :P

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Sure though to other people would seem really weird out of context.....on second thought it sounds weird In context

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Sure though to other people would seem really weird out of context.....on second thought it sounds weird In context

True... But its weirder for people to follow some one who pisses themselves, especially over a person who is confident... I may be slightly over excessively aggressive and have a twisted personality But I wont sell out the loyal people. EVER!

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
True... But its weirder for people to follow some one who pisses themselves, especially over a person who is confident... I may be slightly over excessively aggressive and have a twisted personality But I wont sell out the loyal people. EVER!

Well, I'm usually congested from allergies so I probably won't be able to smell it anyway. So there =P

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
never said I wasn't... I just can control it.

also the first sign is when they start trying to eat their hair. or do something actually crazy.

Besides I am insane, not crazy. Insane is doing something most people wouldn't dare do or is considered different from the normal. Crazy is eating your hair so the aliens can't grab it and make you into cheese.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
never said I wasn't... I just can control it.

also the first sign is when they start trying to eat their hair. or do something actually crazy.

Besides I am insane, not crazy. Insane is doing something most people wouldn't dare do or is considered different from the normal. Crazy is eating your hair so the aliens can grab it and make you into cheese.

Thats YOUR definition of crazy and insane. And how do you know so much about the mind of crazy people if you aren't one? =P

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Because I just pretend i am crazy... Its more fun than being normal. That last sentance is an example.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Death's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

Old_Chateau.png

The Old Chateau's Past!

rsitem213.png
rsitem292.png
229.png
rsitem223.png
rsitem214.png

Chapter 2: Let the Hunt begin! [Continued]

[Fiery]: Fine, let's follow it!
[Ryuk]: Hell yeah!

As the group gives chase to the Houndoom, but all of a Sudden, a second one, a Blue Colored Hellhound, sweeps Batzarro out of the ground and chugs him down, as it runs abck into the trees.

[Valor]: HOLY S* DID YOU SEE THAT?!
[Ryuk]: BAT NO!
[Fiery]: Man down! Where's JFK!

The weird music seems to play again. It sounds like 70's Rock. Queensryche..Jet City Woman, perhaps? The same Jeep shows up behind you, and stops in front of your tracks.

[JFK]: I made it back! Quick get in! I found out where the Chateau is!
[Valor]: SON OF A GUN 'BOUT TIME YOU MADE IT!
[Ryuk]: We're saved..?
[Fiery]: fine but I'm driving, you bailed on us earlier -.-
[JFK]: Fine. -.-

As Fiery takes the wheel, he gives chase to the Houndoom. The blue one, however, is no where to be seen.

[JFK]: Also, I brought some items and Pokémon with me. They're from Death.
[Fiery]: Really?
[Ryuk]: What is it then?
[JFK]: I don't know, let me open up the bag.

As JFK Opens the bag, a Spell Tag, some Premier Balls and a Key pop out along with a letter from Death.

rsitem177.png
rsitem289.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem012.png
rsitem209.png

[Valor]: Open up the letter!
[JFK]: It says..

As JFK opened the Letter, the note inside said:

"Hey! I figured these would help you guys out. By now, someone should've bailed out, I don't know, but I made these Premier Balls in the Center's Lab. I modded it a bit, and each one is programmed to allow you to pick any Pokémon from the List. It doesn't seem to work with the Trophy Case Pokémon, but hey, It's worth a Shot. The Spell Tag's meant to keep the houndooms away from you, and the key well, I found it in there, so you figure out what to do with it. See ya around, ahahahaha."

[JFK]: Well that was nice.
[Valor]: Oh sweet. Let's pop these babies out!
[Fiery]: I'm the point man, so I go first.
[Ryuk]: Doesn't matter, let's do this!

What will you do?

Open a Premier Ball
rsitem012.png
x6 Remaining
Take the Spell Tag
rsitem177.png
[Surprise]
Take the Key
rsitem289.png
[Surprise]

Status