• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamstring Infiltration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So what should we do? Look for two more people or adjust the game and start it with 10 participants? (which isn't good as far as play goes)

Well, I don't think it would be easy to find another two people, considering how long it took to get twelve. :x
How about this: if we don't have two more people by Wednesday, we start? That way people can see the awesomeness that is this game and maybe it'll be more active next time. :3

King!

better
Years
Well, there's ten of us so far. And we only need two more. So of the ten of us, we can probably convince at least two more people to join xD So I agree we should wait until Wednesday at least.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Wednesday it is, then. Then I will adjust the game constants to 10 participants.

King!

better
Years
Woop! Now, if all eleven of us ask at least one person to join, then there's a good chance at least two of them will....

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I already asked people, and they're all major disappointments. :x
This seems to work better on small forums, apparently lol. I mean, I saw one on Ever Grande City forums (and joined it myself xD) that was posted like two days ago and it already has twelve people, lol.
I'll see if I can convince anyone else. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know that a nice round of people from those forums are also on PC so if we hunt those people down we might have a chance? I'm not too sure though, since I don't go on that forum. :x

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
So, it seems like it'll be the ten of you guys. I'll prepare the game thread and send out the roles afterwards. Remember that the information about your role is confidential and except by public claim you shouldn't tell others who you are. (muntaricans know who the rest of the muntaricans are)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Ugh I forgot what are force-kills supposed to do?
Basically the votes get locked when Dayline phase comes, which is when either 48 hours have passed, or when everyone has put in a valid vote and the majority of the votes are force-kills.
Dayline phase is short (2 hours). During that time, the players can still discuss but the player that is about to be killed is already decided by majority of the votes. Executing force-kill by majority of the votes can end the Dawning phase earlier, so that the day can end faster.
So if you're in a hurry to move on and you're sure about your vote, you force-kill. Read the rules section on how to force-kill.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
What's up people? Y U NO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT MOVES?

The night phase will be deliberately prolonged until all night moves are submitted, so if you have questions regarding what you have to do, at least send me a PM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think you just need to babysit us all for a while until we can get our butts in gear Truality. Just slam us all down with PMs!

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
*pokes head in*
We should be PM'ed every time phase changes (day/night)
Either that, or we could subscribe to this thread...
Subscribe, I can't be bothered PMing you all the time and reminding you everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back