• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
long time no talk grubby i want to know when you will release your new hack

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
About Pokemon Neo Soul Silver, you said we could get all Pokemon but when I fo check Chikorita's location it says Area Unknown T_T
A location on where to get the Pokemon would be cool.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
I just beated the 1st Gym Leader of Pokemon Neo Soul Silver with the following team:

For Hoothoot
Swinub lvl 10 (used it to try freeze with powder snow and/or take it his oran berry, but this time he put me asleep on his second attack and defeated my swinub)
Geodude lvl 14 (RockThrow him to death, he put me asleep 1 turn so I could wake up and kick his... =D )

For Wingull:
Zubat lvl 10 (Used Fake Out to be 1st and take a bit of HP from him, and tried to supersonic him, but he finished killing me without take damage from confusion and he freed next turn)
Totodile lvl 17 (Bite him until he is dead)

For Staravia:
Geodude lvl 13 (I used Rock Polish, but you don't need to do that, because he uses Double Team and still faster than you, so Rock Throw him until he dies.)

Now really, where the 1st gym leader had lot of potions? o.O
He was tough, but ... NEXT Azalea Town.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
I just beated the 2nd Gym Leader of Pokemon Neo Soul Silver with the following team:

For Yanma:
Quilava lvl 21 (I caught cyndaquil at lvl 10 before Union Cave. Flame Wheel Yanma until he is dead, don't give him any chance, because he has 2 Super Potions)

For Surskit:
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out, to make sure he doesn't have Focus Sash, then Wing Attack)

For Mothim:
Geodude lvl 18 (Try Rock Throw but im slower)
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out for same reason)
Mareep lvl 14 (A try to paralyze him with thunder wave)
Quilava lvl 22 (Two Flame Wheels and it's done)

Now really, I didn't expect my Geodude to be useless on this gym and die with one Silver Wind T_T

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I just beated the 1st Gym Leader of Pokemon Neo Soul Silver with the following team:

For Hoothoot
Swinub lvl 10 (used it to try freeze with powder snow and/or take it his oran berry, but this time he put me asleep on his second attack and defeated my swinub)
Geodude lvl 14 (RockThrow him to death, he put me asleep 1 turn so I could wake up and kick his... =D )

For Wingull:
Zubat lvl 10 (Used Fake Out to be 1st and take a bit of HP from him, and tried to supersonic him, but he finished killing me without take damage from confusion and he freed next turn)
Totodile lvl 17 (Bite him until he is dead)

For Staravia:
Geodude lvl 13 (I used Rock Polish, but you don't need to do that, because he uses Double Team and still faster than you, so Rock Throw him until he dies.)

Now really, where the 1st gym leader had lot of potions? o.O
He was tough, but ... NEXT Azalea Town.
lol seems like an interesting run, dude. Hoothoot and Staravia is always his most annoying Pokemon to deal with whenever I'm playing with him too. Did u catch Swinub in Dark Cave? Damn...in all mah time in playing mah hack...I never thought of going inside their to catch pokemon. all I evar see are Dunsparce and Geodude...and some other pokemon that's prolly...most likely get its ass thrash by the Falkner.

I just beated the 2nd Gym Leader of Pokemon Neo Soul Silver with the following team:

For Yanma:
Quilava lvl 21 (I caught cyndaquil at lvl 10 before Union Cave. Flame Wheel Yanma until he is dead, don't give him any chance, because he has 2 Super Potions)

For Surskit:
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out, to make sure he doesn't have Focus Sash, then Wing Attack)

For Mothim:
Geodude lvl 18 (Try Rock Throw but im slower)
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out for same reason)
Mareep lvl 14 (A try to paralyze him with thunder wave)
Quilava lvl 22 (Two Flame Wheels and it's done)

Now really, I didn't expect my Geodude to be useless on this gym and die with one Silver Wind T_T
So, u caught a Cyndaquil. I'm not all that keen on using more than one starter in mah party. It's just by this code I go by. I only put them in the wild, cuz...well...that's what fans like yourself want, right? So, there ya go. ^w^

As for your battle. Only Mothim gives me trouble too. Its fully evolved and have s*it loads of speical on mah game. so that's why geodude went out with one Silver Wind. Sorry. lol What u shoulda did was para it wih your mareep and exploit its double weakness to rock with geodude...you woulda won without a faint. you team is well built for the bug type. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
Thanks =)
So what about the list of Pokemon catch? They still say appear on the original locations :s
Well at least, where can I get Chikorita?
It would be nice if you do a list and put online or also patch the pokedex with the actual locations.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Thanks =)
So what about the list of Pokemon catch? They still say appear on the original locations :s
Well at least, where can I get Chikorita?
It would be nice if you do a list and put online or also patch the pokedex with the actual locations.
You're welcome...I'm just happy u decided to try mah game.

As for the Pokemon location thing, well...I don't know how to hack in the new Pokemon location into the Poke'dex...And too be honest with u, dude, I really have no intention in making an encounter list for this hack. I don't really find it worth the time. lol Sorry...

If you really want a full location list of this game...I suggest downloding PPRE from Projectpokemon forums and look at the pokemon from there. or if u want to...u could ask me. I really have no problem in disclosing a certain Pokemon whereabouts, ya know? ;3

Chikorita can be found on Route 37 Mornings only.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
Well it seems I finally reached Whitney, WTF was that Bibarel o.O I had serious problem there.

For Buneary:
Quilava lvl 24 (Fake Out, Flame Wheel 2x)

For Miltank:
Flaffy lvl 17 (A Thunder wave try but he is faster)
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out, but he has leftovers ._. )
Graveler lvl 25 (Rollout, be atracted, but selfdestruct at the right time)

For Aipom:
Crokonaw lvl 23 (Aqua Jet FTW)

Well this was easy 1st try and win.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Well it seems I finally reached Whitney, WTF was that Bibarel o.O I had serious problem there.

For Buneary:
Quilava lvl 24 (Fake Out, Flame Wheel 2x)

For Miltank:
Flaffy lvl 17 (A Thunder wave try but he is faster)
Zubat lvl 16 (Fake Out, but he has leftovers ._. )
Graveler lvl 25 (Rollout, be atracted, but selfdestruct at the right time)

For Aipom:
Crokonaw lvl 23 (Aqua Jet FTW)

Well this was easy 1st try and win.
lol Bibarel? U mean the one the trainer use in her gym? That gave u a problem? LMAO That's the first I evar heard of that. :p

Now, let's get to the gym battle. Mmm, it seems like a good one...and hey, u did it on your first try. Damn. Good job. I've also beat her on mah first try before too...I found her the easiest if choose Cyndaquil. All it takes is Will-O-Wisp. Sadly, I didn't give her Facade...I really don't know what I was thinking when I didn't add that. lol

You can also do with the other starters, but it takes lots of strategizing; like shown in what u did today. lol I also find repeatedly switching in and out a Staravia with Intimidate can help also. >.< It may prolong the battle...but, whatever it takes, right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
Well it seems I already won Morty.

I used Feraligatr lvl 36 with Bite to kill all of his pokemons.

Haunter didn't do anything.
Kill Misdreavus and if she make your Sp.Def fell switch after kill her.
Sacrifice a weak pokemon.
Put Feraligatr on field again.
Get hurt by a T-Bolt and lose half HP but bite does the same on him.
Aqua Jet critical hit on that kills him xD
Keep with Bites until your Feraligatr is dead or use a Hyper Potion if you want instead of Revive. (I used revive+Super Potion)
If you are using 1vs1 against Drifblim watch out with Destiny Bond.

First try and win. Easy xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
How are you doing dude :D
it's been a long time since we last talk
Any way have you done your new hack i can't wait to play another hack of yours

The Grubby Pup

Years
Well it seems I already won Morty.

I used Feraligatr lvl 36 with Bite to kill all of his pokemons.

Haunter didn't do anything.
Kill Misdreavus and if she make your Sp.Def fell switch after kill her.
Sacrifice a weak pokemon.
Put Feraligatr on field again.
Get hurt by a T-Bolt and lose half HP but bite does the same on him.
Aqua Jet critical hit on that kills him xD
Keep with Bites until your Feraligatr is dead or use a Hyper Potion if you want instead of Revive. (I used revive+Super Potion)
If you are using 1vs1 against Drifblim watch out with Destiny Bond.

First try and win. Easy xD
Alright, congrats, dude. Morty was actually one of the gym leaders to give me a hard time. I could never beat dat chump on mah first go...on mah hack, of course. :p

But yeah, Fearaligatr is always da best choice for Morty. lol Bite cause lots of damage to his ghost type...not to mention their low defense. Also, his Gengar doesn't have Levitate, so u could let a Ground type fight it too. lol Just let it hold a Rindo Berry and then destroy the Gengar with Magnitude...or whatever ground type move your Pokemon currently has. :p Also, Drifblim is tricky, when you're just about to finish it slip out da Destiny Bond. lol

How are you doing dude :D
it's been a long time since we last talk
Any way have you done your new hack i can't wait to play another hack of yours
Yo, what's up, Shadow. It has been awhile since we talk, but then again...lol...it always like dat, but we always end up talking again.

Anyways, I'm still working on mah hack...slowly. I'm up to Elesa right now. I might make a vid showing mah progress up...MAY-BE! lol

So yeah, mah release date is getting closer and closer...I suppose. You're gonna like it once it's out. I dare u to try da Challenge mode. heh, it's, like, nearly impossible. >:}

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Is it possible to get a patching tool that doesn't need NET Framework ? Because when I try patching at home nothing happens....

The Grubby Pup

Years
No, for the other side, it's awesome =)
More Mods means more fun =D
lol oh, okay. I didn't mean to put you up out on spot like dat. I wasn't tryin to do dat. Sorry. >.<

Is it possible to get a patching tool that doesn't need NET Framework ? Because when I try patching at home nothing happens....
U do realized u need the NET Framework installed in your computer to make da patching program work, right?

If you already installed NET. Framework, but the patch isn't still working then follow what I'm about to write, kay?

Alright, so when u add the patch and rom into their appropriate slots whatever extension that was add when after selecting the Patch and Rom...

example: This is how it looks like.

C: \Users\Your computer username\Whatever location you put the patching folder in\Pokemon Yin Black and Yang White\Yang White v3.2.patch
(That would end up in the "Select Patch" directory)

C: \Users\Your computer username\Whatever location you put the rom in\Pokémon White Version.NDS
(That would end up in the "Select Rom" directory)

Anyways, whatever extension that was added, get rid of it.

It should only be like ....

Yang White v3.2 patch (Make sure only that be in the "select patch" slot)
Pokemon White Version.nds (Make sure only that be in the "select rom" slot)

See if it'll patch after doing that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Talking about NET Framework...I have like 6 of them on my computer which one is the good one :

1.1 ? 1.1 in my native tongue ? 2.0 SP 2 ? 3.0 SP 2 ? 3.5 SP1 ? 4.0 ?

Should I delete the oldest one and keep only the last one or should I use them all ?

Back