• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
"Check out my trade thread: Shiny and Event Swapmeet + Adoption Center." it says it in your signature

You must have misread "Swapmeet" and confused it with "Swampert". Are you familiar with what a swapmeet is? It's a place where you can go buy and trade stuff. Here I trade shiny Pokemon and event Pokemon (and some random misc. occasionally), hence the name "Shiny and Event Swapmeet". Hope that clears things up and sorry for the confusion.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
I caught so many eeves in black 2 in an attempt to complete the Eeve line in the dex. All those times, not a single shiny :( I tried In-breeding (Only breeding with eevee family members) and not a shiny in sight!
So I'll trade a regular of all the Eevee family for one shiny of each of them :3 IDK what level they are (well as long as they're not super low level) really or where they're hatched.

tabor62

Years
I caught so many eeves in black 2 in an attempt to complete the Eeve line in the dex. All those times, not a single shiny :( I tried In-breeding (Only breeding with eevee family members) and not a shiny in sight!
So I'll trade a regular of all the Eevee family for one shiny of each of them :3 IDK what level they are (well as long as they're not super low level) really or where they're hatched.

Sorry, I'm not interested in trading for normal Eevees. And the chance of finding a shiny is normally 1 in 8192, which is 0.01%, so it's not all that surprising. Don't worry though, you'll find one eventually. Just keep playing, a lot.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
You must have misread "Swapmeet" and confused it with "Swampert". Are you familiar with what a swapmeet is? It's a place where you can go buy and trade stuff. Here I trade shiny Pokemon and event Pokemon (and some random misc. occasionally), hence the name "Shiny and Event Swapmeet". Hope that clears things up and sorry for the confusion.

oh wow thank you i didn't even notice that and i guess then i mean how does the shiny event work

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Rng Request
Pokemon:staryu/Starmie
Nickname:Patrick
Nature:Timid
Ability:Natural cure
IVs:flawless/near flawless
Shiny:yes
Hatch Location:doesn't matter

I noticed you don't have a shiny basculin, tyranitar(you do have larvitar and pupitar listed however),umbreon,Metagross if your interested in any of those I have them :)

tabor62

Years
Rng Request
Pokemon:staryu/Starmie
Nickname:Patrick
Nature:Timid
Ability:Natural cure
IVs:flawless/near flawless
Shiny:yes
Hatch Location:doesn't matter

I noticed you don't have a shiny basculin, tyranitar(you do have larvitar and pupitar listed however),umbreon,Metagross if your interested in any of those I have them :)

You can give me whatever you want but I'll take the Basculin if it's your OT. I'll try to get to this after I do Birthday Thunder's request. It's been trolling me all week.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
You can give me whatever you want but I'll take the Basculin if it's your OT. I'll try to get to this after I do Birthday Thunder's request. It's been trolling me all week.

Thank you very much :) yes the basculin is OT'd to me you can have it :)also take as long as you like I'm not going anywhere :P

tabor62

Years
Hey, me again. If you're not too busy, I have another breeding request

Pokemon: Togepi (untrained please)
Nickname: Sprinkles
Nature: Calm, "often dozes off"
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes please
Hatch Location: Skyarrow Bridge

Thanks for considering my request, and I love the lopunny you made btw he's my fave on my team!!

I
finally
finished
it :D

I absent mindedly hatched it on Route 3 >.< I hope you don't mind

175.png
shiny.png
#175 Sprinkles (LV 1) Female
Pok%C3%A9_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Calm - Serene Grace - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Growl - Charm - Nasty Plot

Again I'm really sorry about the hatch location >.<

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm interested this one here:

77.png
shiny.png
#077 Ponyta (LV 1) Male

Modest - Flash Fire - 31/02/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Growl - Tackle

Here's some shinies I don't believe you have... Or, I didn't find them in your list, anyways XD

Heatmor
Infernape
Weavile
Porygon
Electrike
Riolu
Dugtrio
Amoonguss
Delcatty
Bibarel
Audino
Metagross
Salamence
Altaria
Banette
Kingdra
Ambipom
Starmie
Dragonite
Breloom

If you would like more info on any of them, I'd be more than willing to give it to you o3o

tabor62

Years
I'm interested this one here:

77.png
shiny.png
#077 Ponyta (LV 1) Male

Modest - Flash Fire - 31/02/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Growl - Tackle

Here's some shinies I don't believe you have... Or, I didn't find them in your list, anyways XD

Heatmor
Infernape
Weavile
Porygon
Electrike
Riolu
Dugtrio
Amoonguss
Delcatty
Bibarel
Audino
Metagross
Salamence
Altaria
Banette
Kingdra
Ambipom
Starmie
Dragonite
Breloom

If you would like more info on any of them, I'd be more than willing to give it to you o3o

Before I start browsing this list, which ones are from your own OT?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Ah, in that case, I do have some events... Not sure how I missed that on your wants XD

Keldeo (Brave nature)
Liberty Garden Victini (Lonely nature)
Liberty Garden Victini (Impish nature)
Almia Darkrai
2012May Darkrai (Serious nature)
TRU Arceus (Hardy nature)
FAL2010 Mew (Rash nature)
VGC09 Milotic
Japanese Movie 14 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back