• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon ObsidianBlack Version & Pokémon PewterWhite Version

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
ohh man!

This really caught my attention...

Though I haven't downloaded it but

I already added it to my "Signature"

Guys,

I really by heart support this Hack (Better say "Professional Imagination")

and I wish it will get lots of fan following with billions of downloads!

--------------------------------------------

*downloads the game and plays*

^_^ Unbelievable ^_^

*says "God bless" *

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
ohh man!
This really caught my attention...
Though I haven't downloaded it but
I already added it to my "Signature"
Guys,
I really by heart support this Hack (Better say "Professional Imagination")
and I wish it will get lots of fan following with billions of downloads!
--------------------------------------------
*downloads the game and plays*
^_^ Unbelievable ^_^
*says "God bless" *
I'm really happy that you like this!

Also, a note to everybody! These hacks are still going strong. Any progress that I make is going to be posed on the romhack.me project. Feel free to leave feedback on anything that I post! I always take suggestions into account, though not the joke ones. Or, if you want to help in another way, the trainer and move suggestion systems are linked in the main post.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey thanks! I won't be adding Pokemon from Gen. 6 but now is the time to suggest Pokemon from Gen. 4 & 5 because I haven't expanded the Pokedex yet.
In that case, I'd also like to suggest the Starly line, the Shinx line, the Drifloon line, the Skorupi line, the Sandile line, the Solosis line, the Joltik line, the Axew line, the Ferroseed line, the Larvesta line, Sigilyph, and all other fourth gen you haven't added yet, like Roserade, Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Togekiss.

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
In that case, I'd also like to suggest the Starly line, the Shinx line, the Drifloon line, the Skorupi line, the Sandile line, the Solosis line, the Joltik line, the Axew line, the Ferroseed line, the Larvesta line, Sigilyph, and all other fourth gen you haven't added yet, like Roserade, Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Togekiss.
Things like Roserade and Munchlax are already accounted for. I will add most of the things that you suggested though I'm gonna think about stuff like the Starly line.

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
All right, sorry for the double post, but this is very important and so I think it deserves its own post.

When creating these hacks, I never thought I would add Pokémon from future generations and I never thought that I will need more flags and variables for internal use, as well.
Thing is, in order to expand the number of available flags and variables I have to patch JPAN's Memory Extension patch (same thing applies for expanding the Pokédex) and unfortunately that will require you to restart your save files and even save states won't save you as stuff will get messed up. I really don't want to this as I know that not everybody's got enough free time to play it all over again but I think now is a good time to do it, as you can easily fast forward through the game for ~30 minutes and that will not be the case when the the plot starts getting more and more intricate.
Okay, now here's where you guys come in: How many of you would be willing to restart your save files so you can experience better gameplay with less bugs for future versions? I promise, I promise, I promise that whatever I do after this will not require restarting your save files, but that's obviously only true if I decide to apply JPAN's Memory Extension.

tl;dr: How many of you would restart your save files for better gameplay in the future, considering that you will never have to do it again?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
I patched the rom and after the title screen it says i don't have 1m chip installed? Any help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Also will trading between both versions be supported soon? It always seems to freeze when I receive the new Pokemon.

Back