• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[3D] Pokemon Axis Project - Working Title

Years
Wow

That's the best word to describe this project.
I wish you the best of luck, this project looks hard to make and if you succeed you will be a HERO. ^.^
The Pokemon look amazing, it would actually be fun battling such well drawn Pokemon.
'Idea: Create how the hero looks or something, that would also be a first..'
Can't wait to see more screens/Vids in the near future..:)

~Kian~

Indeed, Wow.

The Pokemon are so well drawn, it looks really professional.
Just one thing, I noticed that the fire in Charmander's tail is missing, are you going to use a particle engine for it or something like that?

Magicsaur

Code Hero
Years
Indeed, Wow.

The Pokemon are so well drawn, it looks really professional.
Just one thing, I noticed that the fire in Charmander's tail is missing, are you going to use a particle engine for it or something like that?
Thanks! Yep, I use particles.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Great models! they look awesome what program did you use to model them?

Is the game going to be 3D turn based like stadium? Cuz I for one am tired of that same formula nintendo has been milking since the 90's.
Pokemon to me has so much more potential if it were a real time fighter. If you could control your level 56 charizard and hit the grapple button and send your opponent fly with a seismic toss would be so fun in my opinion. It would give us a more realistic feel of commanding a pokemon in a battle like in the cartoon.

Sorry for rambling but other than that it looks great and good luck on the game. :)

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
The models do look really great, I'm impressed. Pardon me, but what does it mean that your user interface is made in Flash? Is the game made in C++ or what?

I'm a bit iffy on the story right now... looking for explanations of climate changes and migrations? Sounds a bit... boring. How do you plan to make the overworld?

edogg

EXTREME mapper
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
is there a demo yet because i really want to try it out.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
is there a demo yet because i really want to try it out.

Look at the thread then answer yourself. There is no demo yet as in theory no download link equals no demo.

Years
This looks quite impressive, hopefully this project can get somewhere, unlike the 3D games of this section's past. I especially like how you've incorporated Pokemon from other regions into the game and your models look great so far, although I don't really like the shading/lighting (I don't really know 3D modeling terms) used on Raichu's tail. Nonetheless, best of luck with this exceptional project of yours.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
dude i want to play this soo bad you should also make a deviant art so that every one can see tell me when a demo is out cause when its ill play any time

oh yea almost forgot please add victini to your game i love that little guy

Last edited:
Back