• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype and Kara jumped right into battle. Commodore seemed to just sit there and stare for a bit... floating around and watching the fight waving his arms back and forth innocently. The Smell was really irritating Mark as well! He could hardly breathe with that stench out and about! Kara made sure to make Muk a Priority. Kara started off by using Quick Attack on the Muk. Being the tank it was known for, Quick Attack didn't do much damage at all or leave much of a dent. The Muk replied by spraying Toxic all over Kara. She played along and acted like the poison was actually harmful...

"Heh... perfect. She's poisoned..." Mark said under his breath.

Snype attempted to use Shadow Sneak on Muk but didn't leave much of a dent on the huge pile of slob himself... His hand felt like it was stuck inside of Muk at that! Commodore continued to stare...

"Guuyyyssss! Can we goo noowwww?" Commodore said with a happy expression on his face. The Machoke quickly set his sights on Commodore and attacked him with Break Break. The hit sent Commodore flying against the wall, pretty baddly hurt considering the type weakness. Though this caused him to move more speraticly. "Bzzt-2+2=grape!" He buzzed out, moving about erratically. In response he fired three connected beams. One blue, one yellow, and one red. Tri attack. This one had alot of force put into it! The blast fired onto the Machoke and sent it flying right into one of the broken pieces of Machinery.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

That Muk was going to need a lot to take it down, even with four Pokemon wailing on it. Commodore at least seemed to be handling the Machoke, regardless of the state he was in. She thought about having Corphish use ViceGrip, but given that Snype almost fell inside of the Muk when he tried to hit him directly it didn't seem like such a good idea.

"Corphish, keep hammering away with BubbleBeam, Shuppet try and confuse it! This'll go a lot faster if we can get it to knock itself out!"

Corphish continued to pepper the Muk with exploding bubbles while Shuppet's eyes began to glow purple, then blue and finally red while staring at the Muk. With any luck the Muk would become confused and start attacking itself rather than the other Pokemon.

Sammy desperately wanted to get her belt back so she could make sure Cubone and Ponyta were safe, but there was no way of getting it while that disgusting blob was in the way. They'd have to deal with the Grunts and their Pokemon first before she could ensure her other two Pokemon were alright. She wasn't looking forward to telling her Pops about this little adventure.​

Megaman765

Years
Snype pulled away from Muk. His handed smelled horrible now! He was going to demand a good bath from Mark if he liked it or not! Kara was having an easy time herself! Rather then hurt her, the Poison was actually healing Kara! But only the Toxin that was inside her. She felt fresh and ready to. Kara used another Quick attack on Muk, not doing much again, but she had to try something. Muk was hit by both the Bubblebeam and the confusion and ended up wandering around aimlessly, bumping into stuff along the way. It wasn't making the smell any better either.

The Machoke struggled a bit to get up. That Tri Attack did a huge number on him. It sneered at the Porygon who was still going crazy.

"Bzzt" It made a glitched up noise as it fired another shot in a random direction causing a small explosion just above them. Commodore moved close to the group to attempt fighting alongside the group but right now it was seriously glitching up. Firing aimlessly every so often.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy yelled as Commodore seemed to go berserk, firing indiscriminately without much thought for friend or foe. If this kept up then Commodore was going to do more damage to them than the Team Rocket Grunts Pokemon would. Muk was at least confused now, but didn't seem much closer to passing out. The Machoke was now unengaged since Commodore was just wandering around, shooting at anything it saw.

"Mark, get Commodore under control! Shuppet, try to finish off that Muk with another Nightshade! Corphish hit them both with another BubbleBeam!"

Both Pokemon obeyed their Trainer, Corphish once again attacking both Muk and Machoke. It was five on two, the Grunts Pokemon must be incredibly strong to withstand this kind of concentrated barrage. But Muk were known for being extremely difficult to take down, so it was no real suprise.​

Megaman765

Years
"Commodore! Quit it! I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to focus on what's important!" Mark shouted out as he ran into the battlefield. Commodore did react to Mark's voice. He was its user after all. Commodore still acted erratic and glitchy but at least it wasn't firing at everything it saw. It flew down to Mark and stared at him a moment, twitching every so often. "Commodore..." Mark said with a worried tone. Commodore fired another shot in a random direction, hitting the Muk dead on. That hit was enough to get the Muk extremely weakened. He wasn't sure what happened, but Commodore turned into a hell of a power house!

"Commodore! Don't fire until I say so!" Mark yelled. Commodore looked back at Mark with a happy expression. He couldn't tell what was on the program's mind. He was afraid one of those stray Tri Attacks would hit him or Sammy! The last thing they needed was to get hospitalized. Mark needed to find Commodore's Pokeball... It was close to the wounded grunts but they were holding onto the ball.

"Get that thing back in its ball!" A grunt shouted. The second grunt nodded and quickly returned Commodore back into its ball. Soon after, Commodore popped right back out and laughed at the grunts. Machoke was down for the count as well...

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years

Link Neal

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Link kept thinking to himself. The very first class that he would attend in his tenure at the Pokemon Trainer Academy would start off with him being late. Link's pants increased as he ran from the ice fields. He ran across the fields towards the beach and just as he saw a group on the beach, where his class was scheduled to be he saw something in the corner of his eye.

Oh no... Links's eyes widened. What he saw was a Pokemon Center which reminded him about the fainted glaceon resting in his pokeball. In his rush to the class he had completely forgotten about the battle in which Holly had lost in. Link looked at the Center and at the class. They seemed to be gathering up around a central person. He couldn't leave Holly injured, as she was, and just go to class. "I guess class will have to wait." Link whispered to himself as he walked into the Pokemon Center.

"Thank You very much!" Link smiled and nodded his head at the Nurse Joy behind the counter. Behind the smile he felt discomfort. Nurse Joys had always creeped him out. It was as if someone had cloned one woman and made thousands of copies of them. Link shivered but, soon forgot his thoughts as Holly poked him with her paw.

"Oh right... it's class time." The trip to the Pokemon Center had taken more time than he had expected it too and now Link was really falling behind schedule. At least I can just talk things through with the teacher. Link grinned, his social abilities with people his age wasn't very commendable but, since he had talked to adults his whole life it shouldn't be a problem. "We better get there soon." As Link exited the Center he started in a jog with Holly leading ahead of him.

The group seemed to be just standing around one central figure. Most likely the teacher Link thought. The class seemed to be getting closer but, since Link was so out of shape the run felt like hell to him. As he and his glaceon approached most of the heads turned towards Link. Oh geez.. What do I say? Link started feeling uneasy and his face turned a dark shade of red. "H-hi sorry i'm late..." He said with a nervous smile.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy wasn't sure what more she could do to help the situation other than keep commanding Shuppet and Corphish as she had been. She didn't want either of them to risk using moves on that disgusting blob of a Muk which would bring them into direct contact with it. That really just left them with BubbleBeam and Nigthsade, so she would have to keep hammering away with those. And she couldn't get Cubone and Ponyta back because the Muk was blocking her belt, so it had to be defeated before she could do that.

"Keep at it guys!" She called out, causing Shuppet and Corphish to fire off another Nightshade and BubbleBeam respectively.

Mark was going to have to deal with Commodore - it was his Pokemon after all. She didn't know the digital Pokemon well enough to try and intervene, she would just have to trust that it didn't blast her to pieces by accident. The Machoke was at least out of action, and both Grunts looked like they were still suffering from the double Knock Off.​

Megaman765

Years
The two grunts got up on they're legs. The situation was bad. There was an out of control Porygon, they're Pokemon were being destroyed. They had failed the mission already when Commodore evolved. He would be even more of a chore to extract data from.

"You just had to throw that disk in there! How are we supposed to extract that Porygon now?!" The grunt sneered. Mark raised a brow at this.

"What the heck do you want with Commodore anyways? If you wanted to steal Pokemon you would have taken the rest of my bag!" Mark shouted. The grunts chuckled.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" One of them taunted. The Porygon continued flying around rapidly fireing more Tri Attacks, blowing up their laptop in the process. The Muk was also starting to get weaker. It was bulk sure but it wasn't anything amazing. Outside the faint sound of sirens could be heard... looks like the Police had arrived.

"Bah... retreat! Retreat!" The two grunts shouted. One of the grunts released a Weezing and had it use SmokeScreen. The grunts quickly made a dash for it, leaving Mark coughing for awhile. They didn't take Sammy's belt thankfully as it was still laying there...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy coughed and spluttered through the SmokeScreen, struggling to breathe nevermind see. Once the smoke had cleared she could see that the Grunts are their Pokemon were gone but thankfully her belt had been left behind. Rushing across the room she snatched it up, examining it to make sure Cubone and Ponyta's pokeballs were still attached. Seeing that they were she sighed in relief and slung the belt across her shoulder - the buckle was badly damaged and would need to be taken for repair. All that money on an anti-theft Pokemon storage device and it had only barely worked kind of.

"Are you alright Mark?" She asked, fully aware of the sound of sirens. She really didn't want to be around when the cops arrived if she could help out, but she couldn't leave without making sure Mark was okay first. Once she knew he was fine she could high tail it and leave him to deal with the police. All of her Pokemon were badly in need of a Nurse, her clothes were ruined, her belt broken and she was starving. The sooner she could get out of here and back to anything resembling normality the better.​

Megaman765

Years
Mark gagged a bit more smoke until it eventually faded away. "Ahack... Gah... I...I'm alright... today's been horrible. I'm sorry I got you dragged into this whole mess." Mark said as he got his Oxygen back. The Sirens were pretty loud outside of the Power Plant and Mark could hear a couple of officers going inside of the building and investigating. Mark walked over to Commodore's Pokeball and returned the program back inside the ball. Mark would have to make sure to explain everything to them. He had alot of explaining to do but it wasn't like he broke any laws or anything. After that, he had to heal his Pokemon, take a looonnngg long shower and get his ruined clothes into a wash. He just wanted to stop and relax.

Mark stood firm, and waited, hoping Sammy would have his back on this as well. After all, what reason would she have to run as far as Mark knew?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

"Great, so you've got this, right?" She said, quickly returning Shuppet to his Luxury Ball and clipping it onto the belt, followed by Corphish to his pokeball. "I just really need to get Ponyta to a Pokemon Centre, I should've done it already, but... y'know. So listen - you take care of all this. I'll catch you later, don't worry, we're cool."

She could hear officers approaching them from the front entrance, so she was going to have to try a back door to escape through or a side window to climb out of. Hopefully she'd used all her bad luck up on getting ambushed by Team Rocket and wouldn't run into any wild Pokemon on the way.

"See you man, just be cool. You don't need to mention me to the cops, it'll just be confusing without me here. Be cool!" She called again, ducking under a collapsed beam and out through a side door, vanishing further into the Power Plant.​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura

Ace really hoped he wouldn't have any problems for being very late to his first class in the Academy. The very first time he'll go on class there, he would be very late. What a good luck he had. His father would probably be angry at him, saying that a Nakamura should never be late and compare him to his perfect older brother. Enough thinking, I gotta find this damn class already! He noticed his class name on a door "Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle". He was sure this time. He went ahead and opened the door, entering slowly.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Practical Battling.

"Heh, you do know that ah … the window's closed right?" Clumsy replied pointing to the window.

Looking up, Iny sees that the window is in fact closed, but the chill still being there. "Doesn't matter, he kept it open too long..." She whines, still shaking.

"So your name's Iny then. That's a nice name by the way, and judging by the way you're shivering I can tell you're not used to the cold weather". Conor added as he lounged back in his chair and looked over towards Iny.

"Well let me give you a hint" She stutters. "The name of the town I come from is lavaridge town. That should give you a healthy Idea of the climate there" She says Obviously annoyed at the cold. "I'm used to year round hot weather, Not Snow!" She finishes, Stuttering out the word snow. Iny is feeling slightly warmer after the window is closed for awhile but is still obviously quite unhappy about the cold.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

"The name of the town I come from is lavaridge town. That should give you a healthy Idea of the climate there. I'm used to year round hot weather, Not Snow!" stutters Iny. "She really doesn't like the cold weather that's for sure" thought Conor as he looked over at Iny.

"Wait … Lavaridge town … that's in Hoenn. Iny's from Hoenn!" Conor thought excitedly.

"I can give you my jacket if you're really that cold, I don't mind" Conor replied as he gave a friendly smile."And by the way, you're from Hoenn, that's awesome. That's where I'm from as well. I grew up in Fortree City."

There was so much he didn't know about this girl, heck he only found out her name during this class. He seemed to get on pretty well with her. She was rough, tough and had a fiery personality, first of all kicking him in the shin and then punching him in the hand. He just needed a chance to really get to know Iny, but with so much going on, it's going to be one difficult task.

Megaman765

Years
Mark raised a brow when Sammy suddenly just left out of nowhere. She sounded really off when the Police were approaching closer. What was up with that? She was in this situation too! What were Police officers going to do to her? It was mostly questioning! "Wha? Hey wait!" Mark shouted. Too late. She was already making her way outside by whatever means. Weird... next time Mark met he'd have to question her about this. Ditching him to deal with this thing was not cool!

A few officers came in to look around while Mark stood there firm. The police had their Pokemon out and aimed at him. He kept a strong stance though.

"...He's not a Rocket. Stand down. Must be the one who called in. Stay right there. We need to look around here and then we'll have some questions for you." One of them said. Mark sighed in relief... no doubt they were going to start questioning him soon. Suddely he saw somebody rushing in, showing his badge to various officers. He looked very out of place.. he had a brown trench coat, short black hair pointed to his right. Who the heck was this guy? He wasn't dressed as a Police officer. Mark couldn't help but ask.

"Uh..." Mark asked. He suddenly jumped and looked at Mark. Uh oh...

"Aha! I see you have noticed me! Your quite clever for discovering my identity as a member of the International Police!" The man said.

Woah. Hold the phone. International Police? Sure local Police officers were one thing but the International Police?! Why was Mark surprised? This was Team Rocket after all! Mark was either super boned, or this whole situation was bigger then he thought. This is the same guy that arrested Team Galactic and the remnants of Team Plasma! They were doing things that were threatening the world. Why would International Police get involved with Team Rocket? Yeah they were bad but they weren't powerful enough for Global Scale conquering. Was this really a matter for International Police?

"Wha? Hold on a second, I never said you were-"

"No need to be modest! You immediately recognized I was out of place. Somebody extraordinary! That is why you spoke to me of course! Very good deduction skills! You should consider classes in this fine school! Now I should introduce myself. My code name is Looker. A Globe Trotting Elite of the international Police!" He said.

Mark and Snype simple looked at each other and shrugged. "Uh, I'm Mark. This here is my partner Snype."

"Well met! Now I know you've been in the middle of a rough situation? Encounters with bad guys? As a member of the International Police, it is my job to look for suspicious activity! Team Rocket in particular! I've been here for quite some time, disguised as a student within the academy to search for spies that are using the very same techniques as I! You... do not seem to be a spy. No. A master of disguise such as myself would know a spy when he see's it!"

This Looker fellow was... an interesting fellow that's for sure. Guess he didn't know what to expect from the International Police.

"Would you explain to me what has happened here?" Looker asked.

Mark nodded and began to explain everything, but for Sammys sake, he left her part of the story out. He owed her that much. The important part was how focused they were on Commodore. They were looking for something inside Commodore but didn't have much success...

"Hmm... I see. They only stole one Pokemon from you? Hmm... yes.. you mentioned it was a Porygon? May I see this Pokemon?" He asked. Mark nodded. Not like he had a choice. He let Commodore out of his Pokeball again. He was calmed down now... but still looked weird. He looked nothing like a Porygon 2.

"Everyone else seemed to stare at the Porygon suspiciously. What was up? It was a rare Pokemon! So what?"

"Mark, what you have there is an... unusual Pokemon. An illegal modification of Porygon. Whatever they did with your Porygon caused it to be subjected to unlicensed data and evolve." Looker explained. Mark wasn't sure if he should be happy, or upset. Commodore seemed so Bizarre now! He wondered if the poor thing was upset of what happened... this was all Mark's fault. If only he had been more careful, Commodore would still be his old self.

"Wait... Illegal? Does that mean-"

An officer walked up to Mark.

"Owning a Porygon Z is not illegal in a sense, however, distributing it may be a problem. Your a trainer, so I picture you'll use your time to train your Porygon into a fighter rather then a computer program. Nothing to worry about." He explained. Looker nodded. Looker himself wasn't much of a battler so he couldn't give his two cents on the whole situation.

"Back on topic, whatever those grunts were looking for, they weren't successful... they may go after you again. You might be in danger as soon as you leave our eye. You may not be safe on this island..." Looker said. Mark's heart was pounding.

"Don't you dare suggest that I leave the island! If they're looking for me I'll just be followed! Besides, they're looking for other Pokemon on the island too not just me! I don't know whats up with them but I'm willing to help!" Mark insisted. Looker shook his head.

"I can't make you leave the island. I am not one of the school's staff. If you would like to help, tell me if you ever see suspicious activity, or if you see any bad guys! I'll follow the trail. Leave the rest to us." Looker said. Mark couldn't argue with that. He was a trainer but he was by no means a professional capable of taking out a whole team. He wasn't a prodigy like Red was.

"...I understand. How can I contact you then? I have my Pokegear..."

"Ah no worries! Your previous method worked just as well! I will be around the academy investigating suspicious activity. But you need not worry! I will provide you my contact just incase." Looker said. The two quickly exchanged information. Mark would at least have contact with someone well trained in the field for this sort of thing

"Ok sure... but why international police? It's Team Rocket! Crooks! Not a group aiming to destroy the world like Team Galactic!... Right?" Mark asked.

Looker sighed. "Like I said. Nothing to worry about. I would suggest getting that Porygon checked. If you find anything, tell me immediately. For now, I must be back on the lookout for Team Rocket! Your free to leave... ah! One more thing! Here you are!" Looker said. Looker handed him what seemed to be a very decent fishing rod.

"Um... thanks! But uh... what does this have to do with Team Rocket?" Mark asked.

"I see you would certainly by wise to ask such a question! I admire your quick thinking! I'll be happy to answer!"

"..."

"Absolutely Nothing!" Looker said.

There was silence in the room. Mark wasn't sure how to respond to that... but hey! Free fishing rod! Mark wanted to think he deserved it for all he went through...

Mark nodded and started to head out the door. Well that went well enough... Mark was afraid he'd be arrested for sure but instead met a real weird guy that was supposedly a professional. Mark took it nonetheless.

Things were going to make a big change in the Academy... that's for sure. Mark had to remain vigilant if he was going to help stop Team Rocket... even if what he did was insignificant in comparison... Mark would have to make sure to install security for his Pokeballs asap.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Lugia Dorm

196.png
471.png
570.png

Mana froze for a second when Kilik mentioned that Ghost Pokémon could have their uses and that he was thinking about catching one. Mana was being pushed out of the Lugia dorm but she noticed Kilik's interest in the dorm and started wonder some things herself. "Don't you think it's weird that a abandoned dorm like this is located here?" Mana asked him a little curious. The ghost Pokémon inside this dorm had attacked her... what if they attacked more students? Wouldn't that be really dangerous?

Mana felt something tugging at her leg and looked what it was. Mana was suprised to see the Zorua, sitting by her feet and looking at her as if she was about to apologize. "I-I'm sorry for bringing you to that place..." She said rather cutely. "I had no idea that they would hurt you... or that you feared ghost type Pokémon." the Zorua leaned against Mana's leg and probably hoped she would pick her up. "B-But I really won't do it anymore! I wanna protect you from those ghost type Pokémon! So please let me join you and your team...?" the Zorua smiled down at Mana and glanced at Kilik for a little bit. "I'm sorry for putting you into so much trouble!" She apologized to him as well.

Mana blinked a few times as the suprise was getting even bigger. This Zorua appearently wanted to join her team and was sorry about bringing her there. "Hmmmm... let me think about it." Mana said with a death serious face and thinking. This was to tease the Zorua ofcourse, a little payback for what she had done. The Zorua was afraid that Mana would say no and it was obvious seeing as her smile started to fade. "What name would I give you...?" Mana said as she brought a finger to the corner of her lips and started thinking again. The Zorua started sparkling and jumped around in happiness. "Oh thank you! Thank you!" she shouted cheerfully.

"Well, welcome to the team, Akira." Mana said as she finally thought of a name. Mana took out a Pokéball and pointed it towards the Zorua, whose name was now "Akira". The Pokéball shot a red beam and brought Akira inside her Pokéball, making the button in the middle flicker red and finally making the sound that showed that you catched a new Pokémon. Mana smiled brightly and glanced at Kilik. "Seems like I have a new Pokémon." She said as she waved with the Pokéball a bit.

Kilik had helped her out a lot today. He literally saved her from one of her biggest fears. "Thank you for saving me..." Mana said with a faint blush across her cheeks. She somehow felt this light feeling in her belly, a happy feeling it was. Mana couldn't discover what it was but knew it was because of Kilik. "Let's go to class!" Mana turned around but felt like she hadn't thanked him enought yet and walked towards him.

She planted her lips on Kilik's cheeks and walked away with a red face. "J-Just to show my thanks! Now... which way?"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

It had been a great deal of luck that had led Sammy to escape the old abandoned Power Plant without being caught by the police. Working her way through the building she had managed to find a ground floor window to clamber out of, getting herself even more filthy in the process. She felt absolutely disgusting after the days events. A trek though a forest, a hike up a mountain, spelunking in a volcano, back down the mountain, another trek through a forest and then a whistle stop tour of a falling down Power Plant. And that was without thinking about the bull fight with a Ponyta, getting attacked by a maternal Magmortar and ambushed by Team Rocket.

She had managed to evade the officers searching the outside of the building, and thankfully there hadn't been enough snowfall yet for her to leave footprints. Shed ran the majority of the way back to the Academy but had to stop on the outskirts, her muscles becoming weak. She really was starving despite the colossal breakfast she had eaten that morning, and her body wasn't happy about being pushed so hard on an empty stomach. Hungry and filthy as she was though, the first thing she had made sure to do was go straight to the Pokemon Centre.

The nurse hadn't seem particularly shocked by the state Sammy was in, just mildly amused. She had seen the kids on this island turn up looking far worse after their adventures. Sammy handed all of her pokeballs across for extended treatments, with a general health check for Ponyta. She also asked that they be fed and, if possible, an advice pack be put together on caring for and training Ponyta as it was a fresh capture. The nurse had told her it wouldn't be a problem and she could pick her Pokemon back up later.

That left her with the dilemna of food versus shower but, as hungry as she was, getting herself cleaned up won out in the end. The idea of eating while this badly in need of a wash just wasn't as appealing as doing it the other way around. It had felt like a long walk back to her dorm room, but she'd known a shower and a change of clothes would make her feel better.

And she'd been right. Stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself in a towel she already felt a million times better, although still ravenous. Walking back into her room she collapsed on the bed, sighing and staring up at the ceiling. What a day. Team Rocket! That sinking feeling she'd had when she realised Cubone and Ponyta were being taken from her was the worst thing she'd ever experienced. And yet she'd done that, she'd stolen another Trainers Pokemon. At the time she'd been so angry, so confident that she wasn't just right but righteous, that she never stopped to think how the other Trainer felt. Yes, he'd been abusive and didn't deserve to have Pokemon if that was how he treated them, but still... was she any better than those Team Rocket Grunts?

Her motives had been good, she was sure of that. It wasn't that she'd wanted Cubone for herself, she just wanted to get him away from a life of abuse and show him that things could be better. She'd done that, but now she'd bonded with the little guy, so she was still profiting from her actions in a way. Her methods... her methods had been exactly the same as Team Rockets. Worse even, she'd made sure he had no Pokemon out before she attacked him, he never had a chance. She wasn't taking responsibility for her actions either. She hadn't turned herself in and had even scarpered when the police turned up today, leaving poor Mark to deal with things all by himself. That had been cruel and she owed him... maybe not an apology, and certainly not an explanation, but something.

"Ugh. I suck as a person," she told the ceiling.

But she knew she'd do it again if she had the choice. She'd still take Cubone away from him, and why shouldn't she? It was the right thing to do. Why should she go to the police, she hadn't done anything wrong, even if she might have broken the law. If they ever came looking for her for it she'd stand by her actions. And if that Trainer ever turned up looking for revenge she'd just kick his ass. Her and Cubone.

Not entirely sure whether she believed her own Miltank manure or not Sammy sighed and swung herself off the bed to get dressed. There was a lot of day left and she had a lot of work to do before it was done. She needed to eat, pick her Pokemon up, get briefed on Ponyta, get her belt fixed, pick up painting supplies, work on her pokeballs, get to know Ponyta, train Cubone some more... no wonder Trainers normally started young.​

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Practical Battling.

"I can give you my jacket if you're really that cold, I don't mind" He replied with a smile.

Iny was kind of surprised by this offer, Was he flirting with her? As another cold draft came by though she found herself caring much less. "Sure" She said still shivering.

"And by the way, you're from Hoenn, that's awesome. That's where I'm from as well. I grew up in Fortree City." He added.

"Huh, I've never been there, Never really traveled all that much to be honest. Lavaridge is located in a place that makes traveling with a group rather difficult." She explains. "The town is kinda imbedded into the cliffs of the mountain with only a few safe ways to get down."

Looking up at him she didnt really get it. Was he flirting with her? He's been nothing but nice to her, And looking back she didnt really give him a reason to be nice. Well except, Did he feel guilty for knocking into her? She made it perfectly clear she was fine Despite the nasty bump on her head, Reaching up and rubbing the bump a bit while thinking about it. Or was it because she was small, Iny thought, Her eyes flaring up a bit at the thought.

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne frowned he had been expecting to see Andromeda back sooner than this, she must have found something worth investigating - but Zayne wished she would prioritise her own safety for once. Hell, he'd been trying to get her to forget Final Gambit for years now but she wouldn't listen to him.
So stubborn he nearly laughed, but that would have been a bit odd for his class to experience.
"What am I going to do about this weather..." he said to himself before noticing a student coming back to him. Yes, back.
Him again?

The kid said something but Zayne's thoughts were with Andromeda, and on what to do about his lesson.
"Uh... sorry can you come back again in a little bit? I need to work something out."

They probably all have winter gear, after all there's a massive ice field on the island. Besides, the snow is unnatural and the temperature is definitely above 0... although chilly. Okay I guess I'll handle it this way.
"We are going to start the next part of the lesson. Make sure you have a jacket, enclosed shoes and long pants on, if you don't you may go and change quickly before heading out to the training fields... and yes I will know if you don't come back. I'll explain the rest of the lesson when you are there."

Zayne headed out to the training fields with students in tow.
Where the hell is she? He was beginning to become quite concerned.

Andromeda

The valiant Staraptor flew on, she wasn't going to let something as insignificant as a little snow get in her way. She had been involved in battles against plenty of Ice-type trainers and was experienced at fighting through the cold. That all being said, the articuno was too far away for her to catch up, although she refused to admit it. She was gaining ground, but not enough - and the closer she got the colder she felt.

Eventually it truly became a struggle just to stay airborne. Andromeda couldn't make up the distance the articuno had on her with her significantly smaller wingspan and nor could she fly as high. On top of that the cold was chilling her joints and making her dizzy. Eventually she started to fall, creating just enough lift to not seriously injure herself she hit the ground hard and fainted.

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Years
Mike was slightly saddened, as he knew Mr. Alta was not paying attention to him. He then heard that they were going outside, and called Conor and Iny to come. "Hey guys, we're going outside now, come on!" Mike then ignored Mr. Alta's instruction of putting on a jacket, and just went outside to the training fields in his short-sleeve shirt. "Alright! Now it's time for the battles!!!" Mike was overly excited. He loved battling, and couldn't wait to just see the first one. Now it's time to show everyone, especially my friends and Mr. Alta, just how good I am!

Back