• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2008
Request

Could someone please make me a .sav file.

Game: Emerald
Name: l3r0k3n
Playing Time: Whatever
Badges: Prefferably 0 (as close to the start as possible)
Pokemon: Any Starter(lvl 5)
Mew(lvl 5)
Celebi(lvl 5)

Thank You in advance XD!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Elow pipz. I wanna make a save state request.
Hope ya all don't mind. :)

Game (Required): Pokémon Ruby U.S. Version
Player's name: (anything)
Playing time : (anything)
Number of Badges: (anything)
Location (this means location in game ): inside the player's home...
Team (Required): (anything)
Pokémon in box: (anything)

I just want a save state where the player already met ALL pokemon in the pokedex, meaning, the hoenn dex is full.

Thanks~

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2009
Hi
Can i make a request
Can you please make or share your save game. For Vbag 1.25.

Game: Emerald
Player's Name: The Original Pls
Playing Time: 0
Badge : 0
Team: Anything
Pokemon in the Box:
All the legendary pokemon and Hard to get Pokemon.
Have the starter pokemon.
Of all version.

In the Bag:
999 rare candy, 999 master ball, 999 tm/ hm, 999 power up, 999 iron, 999 carbon, 999 pp up, 999 hp, 999 protein.

Pokedex:
Met and caught all the pokemon

Thank you very much hope that its not too much.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
hello - iv gone through this thread and didnt see any requests/files for pokemon diamond.

could i please have a .sav file for pokemon diamond?

thanks!

Game: Diamond
Player's Name: Khuni
Pokemon in the Box:
Have the starter pokemon. Of all version.
deoxys, jirachi, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, latios, latias, celebi, lugio, ho-oh, larvitar, entei, raiku, suicune, blissey, miltank, mew, mewtwo, dratini, moltres, zapdos, beldum, feebas

In the Bag:
999 rare candy, 100 master ball, 999 power up, 999 iron, 999 carbon, 999 pp up, 999 hp, 999 protein.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
Can I have pokemon firered please?
With diamond/pearl starters if possible :X

Name: Ash
Starting of the game (:

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
i mananged to get this done myself thanks - here's a file for pokemon diamond

Game: Diamond
Player's Name: Khuni
Location: just before first badge (cant remember what its called now :p)
Pokemon in the Box:
Have the starter pokemon. Of all version.
deoxys, jirachi, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, latios, latias, celebi, lugio, ho-oh, larvitar, entei, raiku, suicune, miltank, feebas, a few more, cant remember now

i didnt do the items, just added 200 master & luxury balls, and a few hold items needed for evolutions of some of the pokemon i added.

pardon the double post - couldnt get it to save the edit:

ps: i'v added 2 types of save files - one for ds-x cart and one in raw format - you can change it to the format you need on this site: www . shunyweb . info /convert.php#

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
Game (Required): Diamond
Player's name:
Norman
Playing time: -
Number of Badges: -
Location (
this means location in game):
Just before the Elite 4
Team (Required): -
Pokémon in box: -

Additional information: -

Yup, that's all I'm looking for.

Thanks.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
Years
Pokemon Platinum.SAV

Hello Here is a save file for "Pokemon Platinum" Location:"Torn World" Team: Torterra lvl-47 Staraptor lvl-47 Empoleon lvl-46 Infernape lvl-47 Biberial lvl-16
(about to fight giratina)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
Ugh. Hate to be a bother, but does anyone have full pokedex saves of the Japanese FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald games? I don't care about anything else-- I'm working on changing a japanese hack to english and I need the full pokedexes for the pictures (there are a couple of different versions of the hack, each with slightly different graphics, and I need to be able to compare said graphics while knowing which pokemon they're attached to.) Thank you so much ;A;

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2009
Hi, I'm a noob here and I'm apologizing for asking such a dumb question. I've been searching through the web and I can't get the answer I need. So, does the admin mind me posting my question here? I'm really sorry sir/ma'am.

Uhmm...Okay, I've got the FireRed version in my n95 (vbagx). Problem is that there are certain pokemons that I need to complete my pokedex, like some I need to tradefor them to evolve. I only have my cellphone and my computer, can I trade between the two? Yeah, dumb question..but I would REALLY appreciate any help.

If it's not so much of a bother, e-mail me at [email protected].

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Hi guys! Could you please post more save games from R/S/E/Fr/Lg? I'm collecting whole pokedex on my Emerald, so it would be great. And please, only legit :) If you have any shinies, that's cool.

And sorry for my English :P

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
I hope i can request this...

Game (Required)
: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time
P layer's name: Cinderquill lvl 39(Blaze) and Bulbasaur as partner lvl 35 (sprout)
Playing time : Umm i dont think PMD2 has a playing time but if so what ever is appropriate....
Number of Badges: Drowzee, Gorudon, Luxray and Celebi (The little pictures at the bottom of the save file)
Location (
this means location in game ;)): Once you have returned to the past are at the hiddden land and at the Rainbow rocket thing'o bit....
Team (Required): Me - Cinderquill (Blaze) Partner bulbasaur (sprout) and Grovyle lvl 34 i think he is ment to be but im not sure......
Pokémon in box:
Budew lvl 27 (buddie) Anorith lvl 18 (killaclaw) Cacnea lvl 29 (cactus but) Absol lvl 32 ( Dusk's Fore)
Additional information: Beat drowzee, groudon (realy uxie), luxray tribe, saved by celebi in future, at the temporal tower in the past at the rainbow rocket or wat eva it is.....

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Can you please make me a save file?

Game: Sapphire
Name: Silver
Starter: Torchic
Pokemon included:
1) Totodile, Shiny, Pokerus
2) Bulbasaur, Shiny
3) Espeon, Shiny
4) Umbreon, Shiny

PLAYING TIME: As appropriate.
MONEY: As appropriate.
BADGES: 0

Place: Oldale town, after getting Pokedex and Pokeballs.

That's all. Thanks a billion!!!

Last edited:

sabricix

Gym Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
hi to all i use r4 card for nds i play pokemon platinum jp if anyone has a sav with all battle frontier prints obtained pls send here :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
Hmmm. I've got a corruption issue with my Fire Red file where my items list has become corrupted and now I can't pick up any more items. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but it probably happened when I used action replay codes to try getting TMs, since my TM Case was screwed up (it's actually Pokemon Shiny Gold I'm playing). Anyway, so now I'm unable to clear out my items list and can't pick up any items, so I'm looking for a FR/LG editor (a R/S/E one would be fantastic as well). I've looked all over, but all I can find is Pokemon DS editors, which is very nerve wracking.

I used to have something like this for Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal for my GameBoy made py Pelican, and I know how useful a save file editor is, especially when the game is corrupted (I used to be a GameShark junkie... Gotta' have that Mew! XD). It's a fantastic way to get what you want (be it all 3 starters, making a pokemon you already have shiny, getting certain items, or what have you.) that might freshen things up for you a bit.

I know this isn't really the best place to request one (or maybe it is), since it's not exactly a thread about this, but you guys who are taking requests obviously have editors, soooo... I was just hoping maybe you could share? lol It'd be very appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
hi i would like a pokemon emerald save file done with all three starters, the character as a boy name dabian and all the starters shinny some master balls and mew and snorlax shinny thanks for the help and the starters i would like r squirtle,torchic and treecko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back