• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey guys! I've been gone for a while cause I've been busy with band camp, but I got the best birthday present EVER from my boyfriend!

Spoiler:

I love it! Also got Skyward Sword and bought Okamiden with my money after my party but OMG LOOK AT THE PLUSHIE OMG OMG OMG. I like...ran out of my chair to hug him when I opened it. XD He also got me my favorite candy. BUT OMG SO HAPPY. It's named Kaori after the first Victini I got in my Japanese White, who is obviously named after the moderator here haha. It's just a fitting Victini name idk. :) Gotta name all my plushies yaaaa. It's a Pokemon Center plush too! But we think his right hand is messed up. His victory sign is upside down...is it suppose to be like that? XD

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Got this one a while back when they were doing them at GAME. :)

Spoiler:

It's an Oshawott! :D I need to come up with a name for it - any ideas? Next to it is my Umbreon, Donnie. ^^

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
Got this one a while back when they were doing them at GAME. :)

Spoiler:

It's an Oshawott! :D I need to come up with a name for it - any ideas? Next to it is my Umbreon, Donnie. ^^
how bout' cody? i think that name will go well with donnie :)

Years
A plushie club? Man, I never thought I see a new one. I need to join. Can I? I got a bunch of Anime plushies, most of them are Pokemon plushies. I got a plushie army! I even got Lighting McQueen and Mater plushies!

PC Username: Mario The World Champion
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: the Mew I got from the former Pokemon Center online shop.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: If they ever make it, a Genesect

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Twiggy, whoa $45 for a plushie! I guess when you take out shipping that isn't so bad, but I could never bring myself to pay that... unless it was cute. Or a Raichu. Alright, I see your point :P

I love the Victini, he's the cutest of them all :D

Um, gotta clarify, but the price is for Turtwig alone. Zorua and Victini totalled up to $!21.

Here's one in better lightning:
Spoiler:

Years
This group looks fun! I have four plushies in my room: a rhino, a Chocobo, a Tonberry and a Koopa (the shell is coloured green).

PC Username: Grålle
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: A Chocobo reading a book.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Derpy plushie >v<

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
how bout' cody? i think that name will go well with donnie :)

That's perfect! Cody it is. :)

Since I'm home right now, I thought I'd get all my plushies together for you guys. You wouldn't believe how long it took to get them all to stand up without falling over. @_@

Spoiler:

So from left-to-right we have Bentley, Pika, Red, Andy, Donnie, the big Mudkip, Kip, Cody and Tiggy Mow.

Both Bentley and Tiggy Mow are my oldest - I've had them since I was very small. There is one more which isn't in this photo but I've had equally as long - hopefully I can get it in another one for you guys :3

I got the big Mudkip a few weeks ago in London when visiting with my friends, so it hasn't got a name yet. Any ideas?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's a BIG Tini, Twiggy. I wike it. Also Kip, sooo jealous of that Umbreon. Despite popular beliefs, Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon and I have been wanting that plushie you have for years. XD I need to just order one. rn. :) I have birthday money to blow~! Oh, and I have that same Pikachu btw!

I will post a picture of my bigger plushies later maybe! And some non-Pokemon plushies. I have a big Charizard, and a (I would say medium sized? lol) Blaziken and Grovyle. And I have a Pikachu that used to talk and light up. And I have a big pink Yoshi (though I think I posted that?) and Inky from Pac Man. And lots of dogs, lol. AND BIG BIRD. I said and a lot in this paragraph.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Welcome to ze group, Mario!

Holy freaking hell that Dialga is majestic! I've never seen a plushie like it before, it must be rare or something. I think that takes the cake for the most unique one I've seen in my entire time here lol

Syd, I wanna see your Charizard right now! And Kip, I love how all your Pokemon plushies are just there mingling with the common animal folk :P.

Here are some plushies of mine that I just ran to my room to photograph!

Spoiler:

Hedwig, for the Potter fans out there :P. I got him with my copy of the Deathly Hallows.

Spoiler:

My huge Pikachu, on the very top of my bookshelf, watching over me and protecting my bedroom while I'm asleep :P

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I brought pics :3

This is my latest plush, my baby Madoka <3333
Spoiler:

These are the toys that are currently on my bed. The bed-toys change every so often.
Spoiler:

Some Pokemon toys!
Spoiler:

Assorted non-Pokemon toys!
Spoiler:

ETA: IMPULSE BUY AT TARGET
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
ffufufuuuu I saw a Nemo plushie at Walmart the other day but mom wouldn't buy him for me! D=

Oh well. Hopefully my friend's mom will take mme to the mall and I can buy myself a Classic Sonic plushie...

I shall be sharing a a piccy of my newest plushie... eventually. XD

droomph

weeb
Years
Meh

PC Username: droomph
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Only have a Zorua plushy :x
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: GROVYLE

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
STUPID COLLEGE STEALIN' MAH TIME

OH GOD LORD IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST POSTED HERE.

At least, it feels that way because of college. Did I mention I moved back into the dorms about a month ago? Because I did.

One thing I'd like to say: That's one big Pikachu you've got there, Shining Raichu! It looks kinda like a big cushion. Also, dat Hedwig. BU

In any case, since I have moved back into the dorms, that means MASSIVE RELOCATION AND REORGANIZATION!

Note: Apologies for all the gigantic pictures, I can't seem to get the forum to resize them. :< You can click them to view the full size image fitted to the screen, though.

Before...
Spoiler:

And after!
Spoiler:

Hooray for shelves! Seriously, so much more display space now. Of course, that doesn't keep them from spilling over onto my desk...
Spoiler:

...and onto my bed...
Spoiler:

Silly plushies think they own the place! :B My collection has grown a lot recently, so having more space is good. As for new additions... There are quite a few of them.

Spoiler:

Chibi Banpresto Samurott! Such a little grump. That makes him all the more adorable. :V

Spoiler:
Big sized Mew plushie; large and in charge! Also, super cuddly~~~

Spoiler:
Fancy pants Treecko. He's so posh with his little ribbon and crossed legs.

Spoiler:
Mienfoo Pokedoll. He means srs bsns guise. >:|

Spoiler:
My little Lucario babies! Interesting story: the fuzzy one on the left is actually a prototype for the Banpresto Lucario plush. He's got the factory tush tag and everything! :O

Spoiler:
And finally, MOAR OSHAWOTT! <3 One can never have enough Oshawott.

long post is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome droomphy! Join us, post your plushies!

Everybody's plushies look amazing; I love Mario's Palkia especially! It would look amazing paired with the Dialga, I just can't believe they actually found a way to make those two Pokemon into plushies XD.

voltianqueen's Charizard and wingman's Lugia and Ho-oh caught my eye too! I love the new shelving too, the set-up is amazing. If only the pictures weren't so big and I could actually see it all at once :P

A-I, you make me feel dumb because I can't pinpoint what you did to Tails lmao.

Alrighty, I think I'm all caught up. You know what I've never seen and would love to see? A Castform plushie! One in each of its forms, I think they'd be adorable. AND A CUBCHOO!

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
WINGMAN THAT IS BEAUTIFUL

I want the Lugiaaaaa :3

This has been on my wishlist for a while now:
Spoiler:

I must have it! Seems like I'm gonna need more room, though...

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the new set up too! Shining-Raichu: you can click the images to get a full screen picture, you know. ;>

Also, there do exist a few Castform plushies: one normal form, one rainy form, and a sunny form (which comes attached to a Pikachu). Pictures of each can be seen on the Pokemon Plush Project flickr page. They also have pictures of some available Cubchoo plushies.

As for that Lugia, I got him from my parents for my Christmas last year. C:

Shining Raichu

Years
Bahahahahahaha omfg @Cubchoo. That's priceless! I think I've changed my mind about wanting one. As cute as it is, I think having the icy snot thing attached to it would end up grossing me out more than anything.

Back