• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peacekeeper's Academy [M] [OOC]

Khawill

<3
Years
In character there is a board in our dorm area (it's a virtual board, it will display all currently available missions for your dorm, for the sake of time all rpers are considered same dorm.)

You can ask my characters after the show if you want after they play music that is.

Khawill

<3
Years
Serial killer mission going to Ryan, you will be assigned Maggy (her character profile is on page one) you must pick her up from the office and she will guide you to the departure area.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Huge apology on the delays, new job been taking up too much time. I have my SU half finished and I will try to complete it ASAP, probably tomorrow.

Khawill

<3
Years
No problem Clank you shouldn't worry to much bout it (my job is pretty taxing too)

As for the serial killer mission Ice has successfully completed the mission, the reward is 2000$. Right now shops aren't set up, Can I ask that everyone try to keep track of their own money until I get a system working. So far everyone should have 2000$ (excluding ice).

I'll set up shops over the next few weeks (also you guys feel free to set them up, though try to get my approval). I'll post shops on the first post under a Shops spoiler.

Khawill

<3
Years
Good News Everybody
As of now until Sunday October 7th you may comment, participate, or interact with the beach party. Classes will start on monday. Classes are fairly basic-
-Hand-To-Hand (Glove Store Discount)
-Shield Defence
-Magic Class
-Magic Defence
-Sword and Fencing
-Mixed Martial Arts
-Espionage
-The main 5 subjects (Math, History, Writing, Science, and Pys Ed.)
-Any foreign language (The only languages existing- English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese (mandarin), and Arabic. All others have merged with one of the above as a step toward a uniform language for the world)
-Robotics and Technology (Os mechanic Shop discount)
-Programming
-Art or Drama
-Music (Seperate classes for guitar, drums, piano, and dancing)
-Band and marching band

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Did I? Sorry my time machine broke and its putting me on random days, that or I can't read a calender very well (the first one is the one we'll say happened)

Khawill

<3
Years
Okay Keepers, there is an RP competition coming up and I want this RP to be one of the contenders. As such I would like to ask that you guys post the best posts you can. I'm not asking you to write novels or short stories, but the little things matter. Skymin says it will be somewhere near november (Read the Discussion thread for the topic.)

So what do we get for winning? Well recognition is the most obvious, winning will bump Peacekeepers by a considerable amount, maybe not ten members but at least two or three. Additionally if you characterize your characters well, I believe there are character rewards.

Now for other announcements
-Missions will reset next Wednesday, if you want to do any missions currently up, you have until then to do it.

-I will ask you to try and keep track of your money on a spreadsheet until I can think of the most efficient way to keep track (three people is easy enough so it isn't vital to the survival of the RP)

-Additionally I will open up the mechanics shop sometime between today and sunday. Things it sells will include- Mp3 players, Cell Phones, various surveillance gadgets, and vehicle parts (well parts for almost anything). Students in robotics and technology class will have a reduced price (more shops will open in the future, each getting a discount for a specific class)

-Classes- Not as important as the above but this is called Peacekeeper's academy and Classes are required. Please post the electives you want. The classes you take will
a. increase believability of winning a difficult fight
b. give discounts for certain shops
c. Provide something to write about as filler
d. A way to further characterization
E. Most importantly plays a part in PVP, I don't care if you pull some harebrained stunt during a mission (as long as it is semi-believable) but the classes a person takes will help your chances of winning, (A person who is hard working in hand to hand will beat someone who only posts about skipping classes for instance).
F. NO ITEMS IN THE ARENA (Except for the anti-gravity board and launcher, those are more utility than combat)

-PvP- I'll explain it again because it needs to be said, if fighting another poster if you can't come to an agreement about who wins, then I will determine it (or Icefyre if I ask him) by factors such as: Time at academy, History (yea theres a reason for that past the SU), Classes, and Race (Witch, Psychic, Human). Not only that but I don't want fighting anywhere but in the arena, this is strict both in the RP world and in the threads, to signify you are in a post I would like to ask to post the characters names in red (Clare VS Kale) for example. This only really applies if you ask me to decide the winner, then I can weed out the fighting posts.

Thank you for reading this, I'm happy that you guys are participating.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Thats the point of it being red when I read down posts, because it is pretty noticeable. Though I really suggest reading the whole thing, it is pretty important (all important posts will be posted in blue in order to stress importance. Completed missions from now on will also be posted in Red so people don't have to read anything if they are just checking to see if a mission was completed)

Khawill

<3
Years
I want to get my drawing and animating skills up so i can turn one of my RP characters into an animation (Cant decide Spark who has the best story, or Kale/Clare who are my "mains" or even do one about Maggy/O and their group so you guys can visually see the world instead of read and possibly misunderstand (face it, watching a movie about a book gives more info then if you skimmed over the book, even if the book has a lot of info))

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Sounds like cool biz. I can possibly make some animated sprites for them, but it would be best if you drew them first. For all I know, I could be misinterpreting.

Khawill

<3
Years
-Bank Robbery in Boston: Difficulty- Hard: Armed robbers in the downtown Boston area; be advised they have hostages rigged with explosives. (2000$ Reward)

Has been taken by Clare and Kale, Status: Incomplete
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the less serious note, I am setting up the actuall plot line for the Rpers, I want to wait for more people, (even though only three pairs will be chosen). To be eligible, I'd suggest reading any post that isn't Clare or Kale.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Just a bit of clarification, but I decided to add a bit of LoZ to this. Ryan's harp is the first. It is reminicent of Sheik's in Ocarina Of Time, which is also Link's in Skyward Sword. That's also where I got the song... What do you expect from a hardcore Nintendo gamer?

Back