• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons,
I don't really belong anywhere anymore, do I? How did that happen? Are you all just... tired of me?

Dear Anon,
Thank you for listening. It's gotta be weird as hell considering the situation but you're the only person I can lean on really. So thank you.

Dear Anon,
jfc boy nothing's going to ever happen between us. drop it. you're only making things weirder.

Dear Anons,
Sorry I fell in love with you two. This is going to mess everything up, isn't it? Even though I'm never ever going to say anything to you guys about it. I just hope the others don't.

Dear Anons,
Don't say a thing.

Dear Anon,
This could be brilliant.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

The truth hurts.

DA (pl.),

i lav u

DA,

I really don't know what to make of you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
you're lovely and sweet and fun and I love you but what am I to you even
I don't understand and neither of us are going to say anything are we
because that just might wreck everything

Years
Dear Anon,

You told me no idle chatter, so I stayed silent. Then you wonder why I was quiet hours later?? *facepalm*

Khawill

<3
Years
Dear Anon
We've had our fights and clearly it isn't always between right and wrong but. I ask for no hard feelings, but it has co e to my attention you have taken our little debates too far.

Next time please do not bring a big green ape guy, a shield throwing American, and a rich guy. It is unfair to me since all I have is my staff (which you took from me)

Sincerely Loki.

Ps. The green guy broke like seven of my bones, evil has no Medicare -.-

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Dear Anon,

Some days I just wanna smack you halfway across the room you know that, I'm tired of the games you play with me at this point.

Dear Anon,

At least I'm moving on the up and up for once, no more of this stagnating ********.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Seriously...stop ignoring me. I miss you deeply. I'm crying on the inside because I need you and I don't know what I'll do with you. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
DA

I miss you and wish we talked more on Thursday. I think we should hang out sometime soon . I know you said you we would go see a movie sometime and I really want to go see Wreck-It Ralph. So I hope we can get around to doing something soon.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you before you left. I honestly don't know why I forgot. And if you were wondering, me and and the guy I befriended don't date. Just looks that way.

Dear Anonymous,

Get you arse back here. You've caused a lot of pain to someone I care about very much, okay? Avoiding them for whatever reason needs to stop.

Dear Anonymous,

Ah. I don't know. Why does thinking about you make me so angry? Why do I even bother thinking about you? You're gone, and I'm so glad about that, so why can't you just leave my brain?

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you'd notice the sub text underneath my words. I'm clearly trying very hard to make you see, but ... You just ... Won't.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Surprisingly, I'm still waiting for an apology for you completely breaking my trust and having the audacity to reveal personal information about me which I explicitly told you many times you were not to share yet you did. Your defense was that you'd forgotten I'd told you not to repeat it. The ****ing nerve. Even if I hadn't said anything it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you don't share that. I'm so shocked with you, I thought you'd apologise considering you have a diva ***** fit if someone repeats your name without your consent, privacy is so important to you yet you wont keep any one else's lives private. No. I'm not over it. The fact you haven't apologised yet just shows me what an insensitive little boy you are. Whatever. I'm waiting, but I'm not holding my breath, expecting an apology from you is like expecting a day without rain in England, it doesn't happen.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
you're so not helpful bro. omg. it's cool though I didn't actually expect you to be.

Dear Anon
imma tell you that, I think. hope it won't be weird. unlike some people I def won't make it so.

Dear Anon
wOW dude who put a stick up your bum?? that was so unnecessary lmao

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I waste days just wishing you were back in my arms, where our secrets would stay together. One day, I'll win your heart back, until then, I'll be waiting for you. You know where I am.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish I could talk to them, It's just because I'm way too shy to overcome this. I'll try my best for you though. Always.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Dear Anon,

You're not worth it, you were never worth it.

Dear Anon,

So this is gonna be the norm from now on huh, I only see you once a year despite me being your only son now. Would it kill you to show up more often, not that I want to be a mushy little *****, I'm just saying that it would be nice to hang as buddies every now and then instead of once every few years or so.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Um, hey. I've been noticing that you haven't been very friendly towards me after the first day we've met. Sure, the first couple of hours were great, me being able to meet you and being one of my first friends in the area and all, but after that, it seemed like we kinda lost touch. It's like we had nothing to chat about any more. I know we've just recently met and all, but this is what I've been sensing. Am I sensing this correctly? Or am I just mistaken? Is this because of me? Or something that you don't like about my personality? Tell me, please. I've seen you being really friendly to others. I've tried talking to you before, but you didn't seem to want to continue the little conversations we've had. I know you can't win everyone's hearts, but seeing this makes me a little sad. I think I just might have been too sensitive. I have always been sensitive. My personality might not be everyone's cup of tea either. I do try my best, though. But I just want you to know that if you ever need me, just want some company or for whatever reason at all, I'll always be here. No hard feelings, yea. See you around (I know I will).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU THAT
OR ANY OF THOSE THINGS
I am far too gossipy when I've had some wine
please forget all of that

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

i really miss those days..when AG and ploffy were together and LISA HAYES and Sora N posting in last user to post and then grunge and Hero pop in along with ladyshiro who's a very caring person probably that's why she always get heart broken..speak only in action and ban the above person...would you kiss the user above?...Arnold and the phillyflash with his punctuation (i really don't care if i posted that wrong) because this is how i always posted during those days...when i used to log in only three days a week...when i was moonlight the person who didn't know much,i remember when i used to go to my uncle apartment to use my cousin's Laptop as it was easier during the days internet down..when i stayed up for early mornings just for the fun i was having during that time......and you when you used to care much when you argued with mods about avatars and posts and made evil plans for an only boys group and then i joined it before you locked it ..when AD and you talked like two drunk young boys who had no idea what are they talking about....when World of shadows and city of ghosts...and Naka academy.....when those were my first steps on the internet..first steps as a known person....with lots of loving friends around!..with happy and sad moments...i really miss those days and how those people used to be...do you still remember that!?

memories are more important than the place itself...it what makes us have the will to stay or leave since then i've changed to the worse probably!or to the better maybe? but i'll never regret going through all that!...i won't

Moonlight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back