• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I can solidly guarantee that this is the only picture of me smiling that anyone will find of me, anywhere. I hate smiling in photos.

Spoiler:

Btw I'm not Asian no matter what Google Image Search may suggest

Honest

Hi!
Years
I call this "I've been hungover all day and I would like to pass out so I can wake up without my head pounding."

Spoiler:

I ****ing love your hair, Jake. :I

I had to go to a wedding reception yesterday, perfect day for selfies :p

Spoiler:

Huh, everyone's off to weddings, lately. You look great Nimbo. =D

I can solidly guarantee that this is the only picture of me smiling that anyone will find of me, anywhere. I hate smiling in photos.

Spoiler:

Dude, you should definitely smile more often, you look really good! =D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I call this "I've been hungover all day and I would like to pass out so I can wake up without my head pounding."

Spoiler:
Dat hair bro...

I had to go to a wedding reception yesterday, perfect day for selfies :p

Spoiler:
Now I wanna get a wedding with you. You're beautiful nimbo!

Spoiler:

Same as Bloodex. Looking good man!

I look depressed in almost every picture, but oh well. There you go.

If you're this beautiful when you say you look depressed then you're a goddess when you're happy.
So many good looking people there!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's two pics of me.

Right before my junior Prom
Spoiler:

me dressed as Tewi from Touhou.
Spoiler:

I'll have pics of me as Yui from SAO sometime next month.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nope I don't see any swelling at all! You look great! Haha I looked super drugged up for like a week after mine were up.. taking tylenol 2s/ heavy duty painkillers and inflammation medicine.. it was terrible.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Yeah, they prescribed me some some pain meds and swelling meds :) Can you take Advil and Tylenol together (the drugs themselves; not those particular brands...)? 'cause it doesn't say not to in the instructions lol Just to tak'em 1-4 times a day, pending which one it is.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lovely photos all of you! Especially Nimbo and Belldandy~ You're both oh so adorable n_n

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Aww, you guys are so sweet xD I'm not used to those kinds of comments; y'all are going to give me diabetes, and I've got genes from both sides with it already so don't need the extra push for it lol

^^;;; but thanks, guys! You, too, KuKu for being so nice in my VMs and on Skype.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Drove 2 hours out of my way just to get a high and tight haircut since Great Clips got no idea how to do one properly!

Spoiler:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Is that a bass I see in the back?

D-D-D-D-Drop the bass.

My hair has actually grown own since my last photo, which was taken ages ago. A lot >_> I really need a haircut. Also I figured out how to work my webcam today. I like how I look in low quality lol

Spoiler:

And yes, those ARE Katy Perry posters.

Last edited:
Years
Meh, this'd be me most of the time...

Spoiler:

But wait, I'm actually smiling for once!

Spoiler:

I'm not photogenic so dont mid me >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back