• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is the color change permanent? Because if they're going to be green have them be the awesome Assistant Admin green. <3

Yeah, the change is permanent (and I'd hope so after how long it took to decide on fml) - although I think we decided already against using the AA green, but I don't actually remember exactly why right now. The general consensus is that the colour's fine as it is. d:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Carchar, I love that shirt haha.

I think I've been spending too much time on PC. It's invading my dreams. I realized it was a dream last night when Carchar started being really friendly and posting happy faces.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
"Fun" with rope and handcuffs is NOT "odd".

Handcuffs/rope is pure classy.

In other news, check out what I got for my birthday from my sister:

-snip-

This is the best article of clothing she has ever given me I have ever received.

That's a pretty sweet shirt.

Breaking news; I have a terrible sore throat, as I predicted I would.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I did last week as well...I just ignored it and drank some water.

I don't get sick often

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I swear my boyfriend doesn't go to over half his classes. Idk how he doesn't get in trouble for this. I know I would.

Years
If those had been my classes, I would have gotten an auto-F if I'd tried that. :P So yeah, I dunno either, weird.

(I don't fake illnesses myself, not entirely, but I have been known to blow minor symptoms and pains I already have out of proportion to make it seem like I'm ill; usually doesn't work though. And it's also usually if I really really don't want to go somewhere anyway. I mean really don't want to.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I've had skipping problems before and the professors emailed me saying "you can't skip anymore or it'll affect your grade" after missing 2-3 classes, he misses way more than that and nothing...idgi.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Where as in university, they don't care if you turn up or not. You just need to submit papers on time, so I rarely bother turning up, still get90+% on each paper, F yeah.

Years
Probably due to difference in university standards lmao. But yeah my uni was fairly strict on people who skipped. I never had any issues cause I would only miss like one or two lectures a year or something haha. But yeah I know others who've been in danger of being kicked off courses and stuff due to dangerously low attendance etc.

Years
Yeah, I was gonna say, I had quite a few classes in university where if you started missing too many classes, your grade was going to be an automatic fail regardless of how good your work was. I never had any huge classes, so the teachers could easily take attendance and tell if you were there or not.

Heck, I even remember having one teacher that locked her door at 10 or 15 minutes past class start; if you weren't there by that time, or even if you did show and just missed the door you were automatically counted as absent for that day.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Yeah, I was gonna say, I had quite a few classes in university where if you started missing too many classes, your grade was going to be an automatic fail regardless of how good your work was. I never had any huge classes, so the teachers could easily take attendance and tell if you were there or not.

Heck, I even remember having one teacher that locked her door at 10 or 15 minutes past class start; if you weren't there by that time, or even if you did show and just missed the door you were automatically counted as absent for that day.

I had that teacher. I also had the entirely opposite teach who didn't care about attendance. He just wanted a group of students he sees regularly and hated large classes. His classes had the lowest attendance and he did not care at all. I sent him an email once telling him my mother was in the hospital so I couldn't come. He told me, "I honeslty don't care whether you come or not.". Just like that. I kind of liked that kind of teacher though, lol, but sometimes a little consideration would have been neat.

Also, Sylphiel. I love your red name. js.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back