• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks everyone. Jirachi event won't happen that fast. All legendary pokemon event happen after the
4th badge.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
OG, first of all I congratulate you!
Second, you and you team have made a magnificent job of it.
I never thought I'd see the day that a Pokémon fan game would be completed - your determination really paid off.
Once again congratulations!
---
P.S. Your graphic skills are something else! I haven't seen a tutorial on pokemon style titles (or titles in general).
People might appreciate it it you made a tut - not forcing you and NOT begging, it's just a suggestion!
---
Act of randomness:
My new avatar must go into my sig too - I spent ages doing that animation X_x
Isn't it kind of ironic that the release was on the 100th page? xD

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Downloading, i cant wait few minutes and i will play!!!

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
FOUND A BUG!

Once I saw the 100 pages thing, I was like, "WTF?!?!?! There's only 84 pages!!!" (I then realized that I put the number of posts/page is different. Silly me.) Once I get WinRar to work, then I can finally play! Excellent Job, OmegaGroudon!

EDIT: First few minutes were excellent, until I found the Lvl. 30 Rotom in the TV in my house. Lost the battle and 600 bucks. :( but I wound up at the Pokémon Center with a big long ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to press a button.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Cool to see its out! I'm playing it now, and I find it a little funny how everything like battles and text, speeds up as well if you start it while running. Speaking of running, why is the run so much faster than the normal games?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I am downloading the game now!I can't believe that I am downloading final versionXD Thank you Omega for this amazing game!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Cool to see its out! I'm playing it now, and I find it a little funny how everything like battles and text, speeds up as well if you start it while running. Speaking of running, why is the run so much faster than the normal games?

Pressing SHIFT isn't running, it was speeding up the game.

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Once I saw the 100 pages thing, I was like, "WTF?!?!?! There's only 84 pages!!!" (I then realized that I put the number of posts/page is different. Silly me.) Once I get WinRar to work, then I can finally play! Excellent Job, OmegaGroudon!

EDIT: First few minutes were excellent, until I found the Lvl. 30 Rotom in the TV in my house. Lost the battle and 600 bucks. :( but I wound up at the Pokémon Center with a big long ERROR MESSAGE when I tried to press a button.

I got an error message after I whited out too.

Player has no unfainted Pokémon
PokeBattle_Battle:208:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:169:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:168:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:168:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:361:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:591:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Oh wow. A realease. An actual, real release. Of the full game. I can hardly believe it. Downloading now.

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Congratulation! You finished.
There is no the animation of moves? I see only a thing like as ember.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I can't save the game=( I saved it and them I started again i saw inly offer yo play the new game=(Where is my save?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Hi O.G, congratulations!!!!

But... Please^^... describe me how i can play it? do i need the rpg maker or something else... and where i should copy the fonts to? i played your demo one year ago, but now i didnt know what was right that time :D

Edit: Its working now... :D:D

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016

I'm so sorry. That was my bad. The Rotom should only be there after you finish the game. Ignore it. For the error message, that's because you haven't go to Pokemon Center before. Once you go to Pokemon Center, the error message won't come out anymore.
I apologize. My mistake.

I got an error message after I whited out too.

Player has no unfainted Pokémon
PokeBattle_Battle:208:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:169:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:168:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:168:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:361:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:591:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54
For the error message, that's because you haven't go to Pokemon Center before. Once you go to Pokemon Center, the error message won't come out anymore.

Congratulation! You finished.
There is no the animation of moves? I see only a thing like as ember.
Yeah, sadly, there is no battle animation. Turn off the battle animation in Option is better.

I can't save the game=( I saved it and them I started again i saw inly offer yo play the new game=(Where is my save?
Are you sure? It works for everyone else.

Hi O.G, congratulations!!!!

But... Please^^... describe me how i can play it? do i need the rpg maker or something else... and where i should copy the fonts to? i played your demo one year ago, but now i didnt know what was right that time :D

Edit: Its working now... :D:D
First, download the game and the fonts, install the font in Control Panel/Font.
And then run the game.

Back