• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Sorry only events I do not have because I am low on space and every spot must be reserved for events.:) UPDATE: I now have 3 more HG/SS event Pokemon and they are from Australlia but they are patched Japanese Pokemon.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Skarmory for trade and will be getting more events soon.:) EDIT: I have 6 more Distant Land Events.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I got 6 or 7 new events and the VGC events also and 3 more GCA's. I need the GCA Wobbuffet. If anyone has it please let me know thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have a legit Mystery Mew NOT Shiny. If anyone wants the Shiny one PM me and I can arrange a trade and WILL ONLY TRADE IT IF YOU AGREE TO TRADE FOR THE MEW. OTHER THAN THAT I WILL NOT TRADE IT. If a mod does not like the idea then I will remove it from my thread. Just so everyone knows that is how I will trade it unless a mod disagrees however. I just found out about the shiny ones being hacked so if you want it for your own personal in-game use we can setup a trade for that purpose only.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
hi there would you trade your TRU arceus for either a movie 09 Arceus/regigigas or an alamos Darkrai? im also interested in your HG/SS suicune

I have those already. XD. Only events I don't have because I am low on space. I only have about 30 Pokemon space on Diamond and 5 boxes of empty space on Pearl. Do you have anything I do not have like Bryant Park events?:)

Years
I have those already. XD. Only events I don't have because I am low on space. I only have about 30 Pokemon space on Diamond and 5 boxes of empty space on Pearl. Do you have anything I do not have like Bryant Park events?:)

no i dont.. :/ i only have movie 09, saikyou, Alamos and TRU events

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
no i dont.. :/ i only have movie 09, saikyou, Alamos and TRU events
Oh ok. Thanks anyway.:)

I would trade wth you, but I don't like getting cloned PKMN. Sorry.

How come you don't like clones? They are the exact copy as the original right down to the IV's EV's Moves the Pokemon ifself the typy of ball it comes in the OT and ID Ribbons and Sheen and also the moves. Clones are just another copy of the original Pokemon. I clone or get my Pokemon cloned. I don't trade unless they are cloned. Clones are not any different when cloned. They are just another copy of the original. I would like to trade with you but you have to accept clones and then we can trade.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have 4 new Bryant Park events. I should be getting more Distant Land events soon also.:) EDIT. I now have the Gotta Catch Em All Charmander level 10 UT. ID: 60211.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP I have fixed my thread a bit so my thread is easier to read. Click on any spoiler tab to see what I have for trade. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: I now have Platinum and will be moving my GCA's to Platinum as soon as I get enough Pokemon to transfer them so expect an update on that soon. Feel free to make offers though. I might be getting the GCA Wobbuffet soon too.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
My Friend code is in my signature just tell me when your ready to trade

Oh ok. Sorry for the wait. I am getting my Daily events and should be ready in about 20 minutes or so. Thanks.:)

My Friend code is in my signature just tell me when your ready to trade

Ok. the egg has hatched. Just have to level it up until it evolves then I will be ready. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have a legit Ageto Celebi as I found out the other was hacked and I also have the Bonus Disc Pikachu and Red and Green Pichu Egg.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back