• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Temple Of Doom

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Valor's Temple of Doom
Hello and Welcome to my trade shop, where i will illuminate your hidden treasures for all the world to see. please come browse my wares and let's all have fun trading
RULES
Once you enter the ancient ruins you saw ahead of you, a loud, ominous voice booms around you explaining what seem to be rules
1.No hacks will be permitted past this point, if by any chance one has already passed through these hallowed walls it will be released immediately and a the discoverer of it shall be rewarded while the unfortunate soul who brought it in shall be punished.
2.Patience is required. All mortals have lives i will not rush you and expect the same courtesy.
3. Be courteous to all who enter, who knows how long your stay will last.
4.The builders of this temple used an Action Replay for 4 reasons
a. cloning(i clone and accept clones)
b.fast hatching
c.EV/IV chcking
d.obtaining BP
Never to hack a Pokemon
5.No begging for freebies, this temple is very generous and if you offer fair trades who knows i may just give it to you for free, but if you ask for freebies you will most often be ignored and if you persist...may the spirits have mercy on you.
6.Redistributablity, all Pokemon of mine are redistributable because i have given up ownership of it. I assume full redistributable rights to any Pokemon traded to me. Any Pokemon that you want to be NON-REDIS should not be traded in the first place. I am Sorry but if you don't like this then don't trade with me. I will not take down any Pokemon because of this, if you askme to i will know you have not read my rules
7.Please keep all trade requests IN SHOP Pm and VM are reserved for friends or if i tell you to if it keeps happening i will just ignore those requests

With the list read, it suddenly becomes quiet and you contiue down a darkened corridor. After a short walk the corridor ends suddenly and before you is a solid wall, out of no where you feel compelled to speak your name. On the wall two glowing lists form

White list
I have no set white list if you are a generous person as i try to be i will remember it and you will always be welcome and receive great deals

Black list
If you break the rules this is where you end up. you will not be welcome and i will ask my trader friends here to ignore your requests as well

Wants:
Your name is glowing in yellow under the first list. The wall begins to crumble and you see a chamber that is empty except for pedestals scattered around the room. You examine the pedestals, each has an indentation and a description of what belongs there. It seems like the temple is telling youwhat it seeks.

I NOW HAVE A SPECIFIC POKEMON WANT
sprite.php

A UT Shiny Jolly Sentret with the Egg move trick!!!!!!!! any pokemon of your choice if its has regular IV's, 3 of your choice if it's attack and speed are flawless!!!!!!!!

I also want japanese/foreign dittos of all natures i will list all the natures and cross them off as i get them
Hardy, Lonely, Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Bold, Docile, Relaxed, Impish, Lax, Timid, Hasty, Serious, Jolly, Naive, Modest, Mild, Quiet, Bashful, Rash, Calm, Gentle, Sassy, Careful, Quirky

I am looking for 1 of each stat reducing berry
1 of each of the listed TM's 4-6,8,10,11,13-18,20-22,24-29,31-33,36,38-40,42,52-56,58,61,64,67-75,78,79,81,83-86,90,92
I would love some sweet Banners for my shop ^^
beyond this i don't have very many specific Pokemon wants. i am mostly interested UT Pokemon with good natures and decent IV's (as long as the important ones aren't lower than 10 thats ok by me), though i will accept EV'd Pokemon i prefer UT. Events i don't have are also fine by me ^^

Services
You pass through the pedestal room and enter passage. You feel a gentle breeze wrap around your body and you mind is filled with visions. One shows your friends getting stronger. Another shows multiples of your friends(this service is done through PM/VM not on here). The third shows new friends. And the final shows you all you need to know about your friends.
EV Training
I will train any Pokemon you provide. For this the only payment i will ask is a copy of the UT for and EV'd form for the shop *IMPORTANT NOTE This is the only exception to my REDIS rule because you are not trading it to me but you must inform at the time of drop off or at pick up.

Breeding
Between my Diamond and SS i have a decent number of breedables so just ask and i will see what i can do. i will breed for genders and nature and possibly some egg moves but beyond that NO. for this it will either be free or i may ask for a breedable i may be missing.

EV/IV Checking
i will check the IV/EV's of any Pokemon This service 100% free (*and once i get all the EV wiping berries i may couple that with this service)

WHAT I OFFER

A vast majority of my best Pokemon were bred by Death_Mande i suggest you go check him out

Feeling invigorated you enter the treasure room. The shine of the riches around you is too much after your eyes have become accustomed to the dim corridors. As your eye begin to focus you can begin to make out the shapes of three ornate chests. You walk up to each and peer to see what is inside

Shinies
Spoiler:

EV'd
Spoiler:

Event
Spoiler:

And now as you leave your arms full of treasure you look back and dream of the next time you can trade in Valor's Temple of Doom

My shop is now OPEN HOORAY

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
I'm glad to see that your thread is finally up mate! ^^! A small suggestion though, when you get the time, try adding the IV's to those Shiny PKMN of yours. It could attract more people into trading for them ^^

Anywho, I'm interested in the following:

Satoshi's Pikachu
Kyoto Cross Pikachu

Go ahead and CMT for anything that might interest you mate. I'll trade basically anything for them ^^

valor555

Years
death after three hours of working on this the last thing i wanna do is edit XD and i told any and everything is free for you XD just lemme know when you want them

Years
can i have a satoshi's pikachu and an Eigakan celebi for a lvl 51 VGC09 shiny milotic and a lvl 100 shiny zangoose or all the generation 1 UT shinnies starters

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I have all the tms you want and the berries on my platinum, and I could possibly do some banners...
Pm/Vm me ;)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
death after three hours of working on this the last thing i wanna do is edit XD and i told any and everything is free for you XD just lemme know when you want them

Lmao, hey, hey, I did say when you get the time! xD! And no mate, I want to be a 'fair trader' like I told you before ^^ So yeah, pick something! ;D Anything you'd like ^^ -It would make me feel bad if you didn't >.>;-

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
OMGZ he has his own shop! Hooray! CMT for the Shiny flawless Duskull. :cer_love:

Years
the charmander is a serious nature the squirtle is a serious nature and the bulbasaur is a docile nature and squirtle and bulbasaur are Male and the charmander is female

valor555

Years
@ fort i'm sorry but there wasn't much of intrest
@death -.- fine just throw any to random pokes you think is worth it and we'll call it even
@feral i'll take them is there a third thing you'd like? i fell bad if it is 2 for 3

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
definitely leave the namin to me for now on :P

valor555

Years
@puppy is this ok?
Species: Gligar
OT: twisted
ID No.: 26456
Level: 1
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Stats: 12 / 6 / 7 / 5 / 6 / 7
IV's: 12 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31
Moves: Poison Sting

@Vol i'm sorry but i am watching indianna Jones XD
@death SS i moved everything important there

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
lmao XD awesome, i met an old friend so weve been catchin up the last few days ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
I recommend valor he is a great trustworthy person to trade with.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
@puppy is this ok?
Species: Gligar
OT: twisted
ID No.: 26456
Level: 1
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Stats: 12 / 6 / 7 / 5 / 6 / 7
IV's: 12 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31
Moves: Poison Sting

Yea that's good with me! ^^ Use my SS FC please.

Back