• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Award Shows!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Do you tend to watch award shows when they are on? Such as the Academy Awards, Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, etc. Which are some of your favorites?

#isthenumbersign
Years
I used to get them all mixed up before. x) But I do watch them. It's not something that I'll anticipate and know the date of more than a couple days in advance, but yeah I'll watch 'em. I always end up guessing the winners wrong though. Always.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I watch the Grammy's more than any of the awards shows, mainly I go for the performances and not for the actual "award giving" xD (I do watch for Best Album!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I watch the Grammy awards and the MTV video music awards, simply because they usually have my favorite artists and I just like music awards shows even though I don't agree with the premise.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
The fact that I dedicated an entire day to the Emmys, the red carpet show beforehand and buying food and drink to watch the Emmys with is a sign of just how much I love watching award shows, lol. It's bloody annoying that I don't get to watch the Oscars because they're broadcasted on a channel that my home doesn't pay for, but I watch any award show I can simply so I don't miss out on anything that could be 'scandalous', like the MTV awards, lol. But most of the time I watch them because I really like watching people win awards for the amazing work they've put into their films or their television shows and seeing them give speeches, no matter how crappy they are, is always quite lovely to watch. I especially love it when they cry on stage ;-;

Back