• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WANTED: Pokemon Cards

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
I am fairly new to collecting I have some rare cards, but I am wanting to buy a bulk lot of cards or trade my cards for a number of cards so I can get some bulk to my collection. How or where is the best place to buy or trade peoples spare cards with them?

Years
eBay is a good place, as long as you buy from a top-rated seller, and as long as you use PayPal, as you will have the recourse to be refunded if you do not get what you bought through eBay and you also have your information protected by using PayPal to pay.

PokeBeach and PokeGym also allow trading and selling of cards between members, but you should read their guidelines and rules for trading and selling before actually using their sites to trade, buy, or sell for the best experience and so you are less likely to get ripped off in a trade or when buying cards.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
It all depends on what particular cards you are looking for. Older cards are going to be more difficult to obtain, so perhaps eBay may be the best place to pick up a batch of older sets.
However if you are looking for playable competitive cards for this current format (season) then you can purchase online from eBay, Koolkingdom, Amazon or go down to a local supermarket, Toys R US etc.

Back