• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Save File Exchange thread
Want to share? This is the right place!

Introduction
Hi!
I have an idea. We can exchange and share our save files. It can be useful, I think.

Sharing?
To prevent chaos in the thread, we should use forms like this one:

The form:

It's good to put the text like: "I'm sharing a save file with you all." or so to let people know.
All fields are optional except those where is written (Required).
Game (Required): Pokémon R/B/Y/G/S/C/Ru/Sa/Em/FR/LG (hope you know what are these)
Player's name: *Put the name written on Trainer's card here*
Playing time :*Put the time from Trainer's card*
Number of Badges: 0-8
Location (
this means location in game ;)): City, Route or important place (e.g. Weather Institute), Region
Team (Required):
Pokémon, level
Pokémon, level
And so up to six...
Pokémon in box: Yes/No (No need to write how many and which)

Additional information: Example: I have Pokédex acquired, first battle with May completed and so...

Now you need only to attach save file.

First save to share:
Quoted to make post cleaner.
I just started playing Emerald again from start and made a little progress, so I want to share my trained Pokémon (only one) with you all!

Game: Pokémon Emerald
Player's name: TAYLOR (I just randomly chose my name - I remember it as a choice from Gold)
Playing time : 0:46
Number of Badges: 0
: Route 104, right before Petalburg Woods - heading to Rustboro, Hoenn
Team: Mudkip, LV 10, water Gun learnt - useful in Rustboro Gym
Pokémon in box: No

Additional information: I have Pokédex acquired, first battle with May completed, Wally already catched Ralts. I'm heading to Rustboro City for challenging Roxanne.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Pretty nice idea you had here. It will turn out pretty useful if people are in need of certain savegames for different purposes.
And since we were thinking of re-introducing this thread already, I'll sticky it for further reference.

Modified the first post a bit, to reflect the one of an exchange thread only.

~stickied~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Are you allowed to post Gameshark Saves here or only .sav files?

Years
anybody want an extra pokemon at the beginning of the game? let me know what version your playing and I'll help you out. I'll even give the pokemon custom moves if you like. just gimme your trainer name and gender, and i'll make you a new sav file

toodles.

Years
it can be done. before I begin, what version are you playing? FR? LG? RB? SF? EM? what's do you want as a trainer's name? boy or girl?

Years
Ok, here is your requested save file.

Pokemon Sapphire SAV file.
Trainer Name: Leon
Time played: 0:24
Pokemon:
Mudkip...shiny
Charmander...shiny and has pokerus. it will go away eventually
Chikorita...shiny
???????....a mistery pokemon as a present. it's not shiny though.

Notes: Your pretty much at the beginning of the game. I've talked to May, but you still have to fight her before you can get your pokedex. I'm pretty sure you won't have the National pokedex, but when you get it, you should notice that the pokemon you have in your party are actually caught. I had torchic at first, but I threw him away, so you will see him in the pokedex when you get it.

PS: Make sure you rename the SAV file to match your ROM's file name, otherwise the game will not load.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
WOW thanks raul! it worked fine!

hey i was wondering (im guessing you used the gameshark mode)
can you get EVERY pokemon in the PC?
i was justr wondering if it is possile

p.s neji lee and tenten rock!

Years
Hey, could you please get me a shiny Cyndaquil, Shiny Scizor, and a Shiny Snorlax(if possible), if not, then a shiny Todidile? Thanks. I am playing the Emerald version of Pokemon. Oh yeah, and I want the username to be Joel, not JOEL. Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
Leon2457: I'm not sure if it's possible for every single pokemon to fit into the Pokemon Center's PC, but I do believe it is possible to fit at least all their basic forms in there. It would take WAY too much time to do that, so I'm not even going to try.

Dark Zero: Here is your requested SAV file.

Pokemon Emerald SAV file
Trainer Name: Joel
Time played: 0:33
Pokemon:
Torchic-I had to pick a starter
Cyndaquil-Shiny
Scizor-Shiny
Snorlax-Shiny
Totodile-Shiny

Notes: Since this was the Emerald version, I couldn't find a Fast egg hatch code for this game. I tried the ruby version of the code, but they wouldn't hatch. What I did was give you the pokemon you wanted, but they will NOT appear on your pokedex as caught pokemon, But don't worry, I also left you the eggs in case you where interested in hatching them.

Be warned, they will take an extremely long time to hatch, so if you don't care about them being In your pokedex, don't even try. Oh, by the way, the eggs cannot be thrown away, so if you want them to go away from the pc, your going to have to hatch them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2007
Hey can anyone please get me a fire red .sav with My name as Seth and the pokemon Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander and have it some what far in the game....

radaru89

Master Blue, Red, Crystal Trai
Years
saul, could you get me the chamander bulbasaur cyndaquil totodile treecko and torchic all shiny for pokemon emerald save file. Name Joe and at the start of the game, before may fight? please, thx
Joseph Mayhew

Last edited:

Chaotix

Love to test
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
.sav of my hack Pokemon Bronzinite (unfinished/in progress)

Game (Required): Pokemon FR
Player's name: Chao
Playing time : 6:45-6:50 (somewhere inbetween there i think)
Number of Badges: 1
Location : Aquaria city pokemon center (aka cerulean city pokemon center)
Team (Required):
Pidgeon (pidgeotto), lvl 21
Dune (Dunsparce), lvl 12
Ditto, lvl 12
Don (Phanphy), lvl 10
Larry (Clefairy), lvl 11
Char (Charmelon), lvl 23
Pokémon in box: Yes
Additional information: Beaten Rival 2nd time, have s.s. Chaotix (formerly Anne) ticket.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
I have a request, i have beaten Pokemon Fire Red once or twice already, if someone could post their saved game where they are at or near the elite 4, i don't mind what the name is or what the pokemon are.

Greatly appreciated.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Yea

I have a request, i have beaten Pokemon Fire Red once or twice already, if someone could post their saved game where they are at or near the elite 4, i don't mind what the name is or what the pokemon are.

Greatly appreciated.

Yea im also hacking pokemon fire red and would like a save file that has completed the game and been to all sevi isles, with fly n stuff, thanks in advance ~~~ zak ~~~

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
anybody want an extra pokemon at the beginning of the game? let me know what version your playing and I'll help you out. I'll even give the pokemon custom moves if you like. just gimme your trainer name and gender, and i'll make you a new sav file

toodles.

I'd like a Emerald save with a Male character with a name of Exhumed.

with (all shiny)

Beldum (lvl 5), Larvitar (lvl 5), Dratini (lvl 5), Chinchou (lvl 5).

and please give the following moves;

Dratini: Ice Beam

Chinchou: Spark or Thunderbolt

I would also like 5 or 10 Master Balls.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back